Obama's approval rating falls below JIMMY CARTER'S--say bye--bye

And? The election is a YEAR away. 12 months. 52 weeks. 365 days. In other words, it's a lifetime in politics. Anything can happen. Unemployment drops below 9%? A boost for Obama. Republicans nominate an extreme right-wing nut? A boost for Obama.

They moved the election next year to Dec. 1st?

Who knew?? :dunno:

Come on folks, O needs another four years to finish his good work.

:lol:

His goal is an America that looks like Detroit...

Mike Tyson once said: "I want to jump on his babies nuts so he can feel the pain that I'm feeling."

I believe that's Obama's goal.... Destroy capitalism so we can feel the pain that other 3rd world nations feel - its only fair in his mind...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sw7HfTEWTAU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And? The election is a YEAR away. 12 months. 52 weeks. 365 days. In other words, it's a lifetime in politics. Anything can happen. Unemployment drops below 9%? A boost for Obama. Republicans nominate an extreme right-wing nut? A boost for Obama.

They moved the election next year to Dec. 1st?

Who knew?? :dunno:

:lol::lol: Kind of like the 57 state comment--isn't it?--we are less than 11 months away from the election.

Interesting malaise of statements between Carter and Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vxrWFxgOhc]Must Hear Epic 1 min Jimmy Carter - Obama Speech Mashup Same Old Song o_O - YouTube[/ame]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Pubs screwed up Iran for years...Pakistan is far from Iran '79....but BOOOOSh sure screwed up the whole area and produced thousands of terrorists...

Enjoy your fear mongering, dittoheads....

And the stupid poll analysis...

Pubs screwed up Iran for years...Pakistan is far from Iran '79....but BOOOOSh sure screwed up the whole area and produced thousands of terrorists...

And shooting Osama Bin Laden in the head and dumping his body in the ocean didn't create any terrorists--right---:lol::lol:

And shooting Osama Bin Laden in the head and dumping his body in the ocean didn't create any terrorists--right---:lol::lol:

:lmao:

What no liberals commenting on this one?

I am not a liberal, but will be glad to comment. I remember bumper stickers that read : Say good-bye Jimmy." and Good bye it was, we are still partying out here now that he is gone. :lol: Can't wait to get rid of Jimmy Carter II.

But, that's different.

Somehow.

Reagan rebuffed Gorby and Shevardnadze when they wanted to team up to rebuild a neutral Afghan in 1987. Still trying to prove how tough he was. Dumbazz... actually demented.

Last edited:

There have been Islamic Sharia radicals since 1900... The radical Grand Mufti of the Ottoman empire at the time created er indoctrinated the present day ideology you see spewed today by present Islamic extremists..

The 1972 Olympics is a perfect example, or maybe the Iranian hostage crisis??

There was no Al Qaeda then, however there was the Muslim Brotherhood, which are now emerging in Egypt and around the world once again..

Sayyid Qutb is the godfather.... He was prominent spewing anti-American propaganda in the 50's and 60's - he wrote many books on his hate for our culture - you can still buy them...

We didn't create what already existed....

Lets also not forget the two Jihads - which I believe play a major role in modern Islamic extremist ideology..

Last edited:

What would you have done with Osama?

President Barack Obama’s job approval rating has hit new lows, dipping even below Jimmy Carter’s rating at this point in his presidency.

That’s remarkable considering that Carter was smack in the middle of the Iranian Hostage Crisis about this time in his first and only term. Approval of Obama on the job, as measured by Gallup, had fallen to 43 percent. Carter was at 51 percent by this time.
Obama’s low rating is more stark when you match it up against other recent presidents.
At this time in the first term, Richard Nixon was at 50 percent approval, Ronald Regan was at 54 percent, George H.W. Bush was at 52 percent, Bill Clinton was at 51 percent and George W. Bush was at 55 percent.

The only recent president whose popularity was almost as low as Obama’s is now, was Lyndon Johnson, who dropped out of the 1968 presidential election as support bottomed out for the Vietnam War.

Johnson was at 44 percent at this point in his first and only elected term.

Obama’s job approval rating falls below Jimmy Carter’s

And the below map is the Carter/Reagan race---

350px-ElectoralCollege1980.svg.png

Frankly--I was surprised to see it take so long to get this low--and I believe Obama's higher approval ratings were based more on personal likability--rather than actual job performance. The fat lady is starting to hum very loudly on Obama's chances to a second term. The best thing he could do now is gracefully back out of this race like LBJ did--in an effort to save his party from going off a cliff with him. I think his ego is way to big to do that--so I imagine if not by some miracle in a grandeoso comeback with our economy--I believe we will be looking at the same type of map in November of 2012, if not worse.

This new low is based upon this point in his presidency. Several presidents, including Bush, suffered lower approval ratings overall.

Reagan rebuffed Gorby and Shevardnadze when they wanted to team up to rebuild a neutral Afghan in 1987. Still trying to prove how tough he was. Dumbazz... actually demented.

Actually you don't know what the fuck you speak about...

Yes we dropped weaponry to the Taliban to destroy ensure the Soviets collapse, however they were the Taliban before we dropped them weaponry...

Did we create Al Qaeda?? maybe but doubtful considering their frenzy was created out of opposition to the Russians...

You know nothing about Islam or terrorism do you???

I'm not the one stating that by killing terrorists only creates more of them. You don't hear me complaining that OSB is gone do you? It's one of your cohorts and midget minded friends that stated Boooooshh created terrorists by killing them--while forgetting that Obama just shot their leader in the head and dumped his body in the ocean--and somehow that doesn't create more terrorists.-LOL

Last edited:

I would have taken him up to about 100,000 feet, put an oxygen mask on him and dump him out of an airplane with no shoot...

He'd have about 8 minutes to think about what he did...

Forum List

Back