Obama's Approval Rating Falls 15 Points

His loony, bat shit, left worshippers are the first ones he's pissed off, like code pink. They're coming to realise he lied to them during his campaign. Wow... shocker there aye? :lol:

And as this year grinds on with people still losing their jobs and the economy in the tank, his approval rating is going to 'dip' further yet. I wouldn't doubt he becomes almost as hated as GW.

Before all is said and done, a lot of people will be wishing GW was still in office.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And I have a funny feeling it's not going to be you getting the last laugh about hussein... :eusa_whistle:

not for nothin but what the fuck is going on.

Obama has been Pres now for 2 weeks and I got a bill from my mortgage lender for this months payment.

There must be some sort of mistake

I love the guy, but he played it safe and political with Hillary he's got the foxes guarding the hen house with Rubin, Geithner and Summers, so friends expect our military to get fat on drastically raising those troop levels in Afghanistan as we pull out of Iraq. Same ol, same ol. Also a lot of tough talk from Barack about CEO abuse, but nothing in writing. More white flags to the Republicans for their votes sacrificing you and me but not the banks and guess what? No Republican votes anyway.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0TTfqFZg8]YouTube - OBAMA GIRLS MAMA[/ame]​

Hmm, have I missed the massive Republican orgy where they all agree with one another while saying "I told you so" and giving each other high 5's over this?

Then again, the new Republican party chairman has just said bipartisanship is "overrated" which is just basically been the mantra of the GOP since Dubya or even going far back as Reagan.

Meanwhile, while the political parties point fingers at one another but do nothing; America burns.

Let freedom ring, Let freedom ring.

Last edited:
Wow another Obama basher who can't wait for him to fail...just like her hero Dumbya...rolls eyes

Naw, I'm not into bashing Obama, just hypocrites like you Grump. G'morning by the way. It's much more fun being the loyal opposition than playing defense.

:lol: Loyal opposition?

With the way that half the "Loyal opposition" act on this board, you'd assume they never have and never will give Obama a chance. Oh wait, I'm sorry; that's the truth.

Naw, I'm not into bashing Obama, just hypocrites like you Grump. G'morning by the way. It's much more fun being the loyal opposition than playing defense.

1) How am I being hypocrite?
2) It's 10.39pm here
3) Fair enough about playing defence, but at least have a plan..:cool:

1. Posting missteps is loyalty to country.
2. Then g'evening
3. Do have a plan, be respectful but point out all mistakes I find, whether you agree they are or not.

Irony: You calling someone a bush Basher then saying what I hightlighted.

Hmm, have I missed the massive Republican orgy where they all agree with one another while saying "I told you so" and giving each other high 5's over this?

Then again, the new Republican party chairman has just said bipartisanship is "overrated" which is just basically been the mantra of the GOP since Dubya or even going far back as Reagan.

Meanwhile, while the political parties point fingers at one another but do nothing; America burns.

speaking out of ignorance again
to dems "bipartisan" means do it OUR way

$obama bop.jpg

Actually no, I'd love to see some Republicans add something to the bill. However, if their idea is plainly tax cuts then it won't work.

Though I find it ironic how you hate this package but don't mind the tax cuts. Either way, billions of dollars is coming out of the Government's pocket. Is it style points that makes you choose your side?

Besides, hasn't the past showed us that tax cuts alone will not work?

Never ask for what you were unwilling to give. Makes you look like a hypocrite!

Actually no, I'd love to see some Republicans add something to the bill. However, if their idea is plainly tax cuts then it won't work.

Though I find it ironic how you hate this package but don't mind the tax cuts. Either way, billions of dollars is coming out of the Government's pocket. Is it style points that makes you choose your side?

no, it hasnt
they show just the opposite

no, it hasnt

Why Tax Cuts Just Don't Work

Take your trickle down economics ball that has failed for the past twenty + years and go back to the drawing board.

no, it hasnt

Take your trickle down economics ball that has failed for the past twenty + years and go back to the drawing board.
commondreams is a fucked up partisan stupoid site ya maroon

this is why you fail so fucking much moron, you use too many fucked up sites

no, it hasnt

commondreams is a fucked up partisan stupoid site ya maroon

this is why you fail so fucking much moron, you use too many fucked up sites

I'd play the game of getting 50 sites that back up my claim but it doesn't matter. You'll just wave them away with the feeble cry of "bullshit" so I'm not wasting my time.

By the way, if you're going to call me stupid again; don't spell it wrong AGAIN.

Fucktard.

Forum List

Back