Obama's Approval Rating Falls 15 Points

Shhhh...that's what Robert and crew are hoping for....stoping people from talking about subjects that they don't like. :eusa_shhh:

When it comes to Divecon, I think you'll find he usually starts handing out the insults first. Sure sign he has a weak argument, weak constitution and feeble mind...:cool:

no you moron, he was a moderate
you are a moron if you actually think Bush was right wing

And you're an dumbfuck if you think he was moderate. Only in right-wing NEOCON whackjob America would some fool describe Bush (and his puppet masters) as a moderate. Al Gore is a moderate. Kerry is a moderate. Polesi less so. Rangel less so. You get it yet, Moron...?
no you dumbfuck
a NEOCON IS a moderate

there aint no such thing as a "right wing" NEOCON

WHAT :eek:
are you fucxking serious?
Gore, Kerry and Pelosi are moderates?
not in THIS fucking reality
no wonder you dont know what the fuck you are talking about
go drink a Fosters and STFU

Last edited:
Shhhh...that's what Robert and crew are hoping for....stoping people from talking about subjects that they don't like. :eusa_shhh:

When it comes to Divecon, I think you'll find he usually starts handing out the insults first. Sure sign he has a weak argument, weak constitution and feeble mind...:cool:
no, i insult when you fucking deserve it
asshole

no you dumbfuck
a NEOCON IS a moderate

there aint no such thing as a "right wing" NEOCON

WHAT :eek:
are you fucxking serious?
Gore, Kerry and Pelosi are moderates?
not in THIS fucking reality
no wonder you dont know what the fuck you are talking about
go drink a Fosters and STFU

I said only in right-wing NEOCON whackjob America are they NOT considered moderate. You loons make up about 5 percent of the Western World. I didn't say Pelosi was a moderate (although in most other western countries she would be considered one).

And only a true moron would not know what the term Neocon now means.

As for insults and deserving them, you seem to do that to everybody. As I said, sure sign of a feeble mind and a weak argument. You prove it in almost every post. Loser..

More 'transparency and change'. How many Bush appointees were dropped because of illegals? What about those Democrats that got sweetheart mortgages and won't let the sunshine in? I guess it's only the 'rich' that will be able to escape taxes, IF not appointed by President Obama:

Special treatment
Another Cabinet pick didn't pay taxes
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2009

Apparently it is fine not to pay one's taxes. That seems to be the message from the Obama administration.

First it was disclosed that Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner failed to pay more than $34,000 in self-employment taxes. That held up his nomination for the post briefly, but did not derail it; he was confirmed by a vote of 60-34.

Now it is apparent that former Sen. Tom Daschle, President Barack Obama's nominee for Health and Human Services secretary, has been negligent as well. The former South Dakota senator recently filed amended tax returns to report $128,203 in back taxes and $11,964 in interest, the Associated Press reported.
This negligence should be taken seriously. But it is not expected to halt his nomination. After all, Mr. Geithner was approved.

Others have allowed a sense of entitlement to obscure conscience and judgment. Rep. Charles B. Rangel, D-N.Y., occupied three rent-stabilized apartments in Harlem at below-market rents, failed to pay taxes on $75,000 in rental income from a beach house in the Dominican Republic and has had to pay more than $10,000 owed in back taxes. Yet he still chairs the House Ways and Means Committee.

Then there is Sen. Chris Dodd, D-Conn., who received preferential rates and reduced fees in a mortgage refinance of two properties with Countrywide Financial in 2003. He has failed to make public the mortgage documents related to this deal, as the Wall Street Journal has pointed out. But that has not stopped him from pontificating against Wall Street bonuses and other perceived financial misdeeds.

President Obama could draw the line on this type of behavior by withdrawing Mr. Daschle's name from consideration. Ordinary citizens are expected to follow the rules without VIP treatment. Why not political leaders?

Kudos for staying on Topic Annie.

FWIW, I find this an annoying as you do.

Once again I will point out the obvious...the powerful and politically connected of both parties are obscenely indifferent to the laws of the land, and they get away with things which, had any of us been found out, we'd be ruined.

WE do not have two parties, we have a tag team of powerful people whose arrogance is the result of the corrupting nature of power.

I am digusted with many of these appointments made by Obama.

Speaking of someone who has every right to say " I TOLD YA' SO" as it pertains to Obama...

WHERE the hell is is BAC?

I miss that man's erudite posts enormously.

He paid attention to politics in a way I cannot, and seems to have a good handle on the history of many of the movers and shakers far beyond my ken.

when he stops posting bullshit, i will stop calling it bullshit

And vulgar buys you what? 9/10th of us drop out at this point. We read, like looking at a train wreck. No points.

Exactly. It derails the thread into a personal insult mudslinging match which benefits no one.

This is truly one of the best points I have seen on this thread.

As for the moderate list, Kerry maybe, but the others no way. Bush a moderate ... um seriously ... illiterate hicks could never be moderates and his policies were far from it as well.

As for approval rating dropping 15 points, big deal, those ratings flux all the time, he still has time and only just got into office. Tell me when his approval rating is below 10 points then maybe there's something important to discuss. So far here all I see are people using this to sling insults for the most part.

And vulgar buys you what? 9/10th of us drop out at this point. We read, like looking at a train wreck. No points.

Exactly. It derails the thread into a personal insult mudslinging match which benefits no one.

As for the moderate list, Kerry maybe, but the others no way. Bush a moderate ... um seriously ... illiterate hicks could never be moderates and his policies were far from it as well.

As for approval rating dropping 15 points, big deal, those ratings flux all the time, he still has time and only just got into office. Tell me when his approval rating is below 10 points then maybe there's something important to discuss. So far here all I see are people using this to sling insults for the most part.

Oh Rally now? Bush's never fell below 10 and youse idiots bitched a blue streak.. Can you say Hypocrite? Yes, I'm sure you can... :lol::lol::lol:

Oh Rally now? Bush's never fell below 10 and youse idiots bitched a blue streak.. Can you say Hypocrite? Yes, I'm sure you can... :lol::lol::lol:

Again Willow likes everyone to be one or the other without the capability of thinking about the many other facets and ideals. Personally, I didn't care, nor really mentioned Bush's approval rating because I don't put much weight on the opinions of the masses anyway ... but isn't that the defense you and many like you use all the time ... the majority thinks 'this and that' so it's gotta be right? Well ... I don't think like that. But of course you think that everyone is either one or the other, here's a clue: There are many colors to the world not just black and white.

Again Willow likes everyone to be one or the other without the capability of thinking about the many other facets and ideals. Personally, I didn't care, nor really mentioned Bush's approval rating because I don't put much weight on the opinions of the masses anyway ... but isn't that the defense you and many like you use all the time ... the majority thinks 'this and that' so it's gotta be right? Well ... I don't think like that. But of course you think that everyone is either one or the other, here's a clue: There are many colors to the world not just black and white.

so why did you pull <than 10 outta yer ass? doyathink?:lol:

to furthur me question,, why did ya bitch a blue streak at booosh 38 and set obamalama's at less than 10 before we could bitch? doyathink?

Last edited:

To make a point ... which seems to have been way over your head.

I don't think it went over me head. hypocrite. you moved the goalposts. Why? Cause he's black? He gets a lower bar?

I don't think it went over me head. hypocrite. you moved the goalposts. Why? Cause he's black? He gets a lower bar?

Fact: Not one of our presidents approval ratings have ever fallen below 10 points.

Logic: Therefore it will likely never happen, at least not anytime soon.

Therefore: I just don't care what the approval rating is because if I don't want to hear about it until that almost unlikely event then most likely I will never hear about it.

There, I broke it down for you in easy to understand logical steps and simplistic language ... maybe now you can figure it out. If I was a hypocrite I would be ranting and raving about Bush having had the lowest rating and instead of saying that I just don't care point to the fact that Obamas rating is STILL higher than Bushs first ratings.

Though our country is fixated on this whole "American Idol" shit, the presidency is NOT a popularity contest, it's a job they are elected to, and like all jobs actions speak louder than words. After a couple years we can see if Obama was right based on how well our country does, but the first few months ... it just doesn't matter, and just because some people don't like him ... it doesn't matter.

Fact: Not one of our presidents approval ratings have ever fallen below 10 points.

Logic: Therefore it will likely never happen, at least not anytime soon.

Therefore: I just don't care what the approval rating is because if I don't want to hear about it until that almost unlikely event then most likely I will never hear about it.

There, I broke it down for you in easy to understand logical steps and simplistic language ... maybe now you can figure it out. If I was a hypocrite I would be ranting and raving about Bush having had the lowest rating and instead of saying that I just don't care point to the fact that Obamas rating is STILL higher than Bushs first ratings.

oh well then, you don't get to just randomly pick the poll points so I can assume unless you see them at below ten you will just refrain from trying to boss others around.. your choice.

when he stops posting bullshit, i will stop calling it bullshit

Come on man, it's good sometimes, don't under value the entertainment factor....:cool:

Come on man, it's good sometimes, don't under value the entertainment factor....:cool:
not only that
but some posts are just insulting without being vulgar

New Topics

Forum List

Back