Obama's Approval Rating Falls 15 Points

Why Tax Cuts Just Don't Work

Take your trickle down economics ball that has failed for the past twenty + years and go back to the drawing board.
commondreams is a fucked up partisan stupoid site ya maroon

this is why you fail so fucking much moron, you use too many fucked up sites

I'd play the game of getting 50 sites that back up my claim but it doesn't matter. You'll just wave them away with the feeble cry of "bullshit" so I'm not wasting my time.

By the way, if you're going to call me stupid again; don't spell it wrong AGAIN.

Fucktard.
pointing out a typo is fucking weak, asshole
]
btw, i didnt call YOU stupid, i called commondreams stupid
reading comprehension works wonders

Last edited:

I'd play the game of getting 50 sites that back up my claim but it doesn't matter. You'll just wave them away with the feeble cry of "bullshit" so I'm not wasting my time.

By the way, if you're going to call me stupid again; don't spell it wrong AGAIN.

Fucktard.
]

By calling that site, by association you're calling me stupid for using it. Besides, you called me a moron which is also practically the same thing.

This isn't the first time you called me stupid, spelled it wrong, and then neg repped me. You going to use the excuse of large fingers again? :lol:

When's your bday Dive? I'll get you Hooked on Phonics.

Why Tax Cuts Just Don't Work

Take your trickle down economics ball that has failed for the past twenty + years and go back to the drawing board.

Fucktard.

What? You've never heard of a stupoid? I have! :lol: You need to get out more.

it is a person that is acting ridiculous, someone who is glib, a dunce, and annoying as fuck
What a "Stupoid ", you forgot to bring me my money when I just called you about it.

Urban Dictionary: stupoid

and he used it in it's proper context too.. :eusa_angel: DiveCon you give up to easily..

Fucktard.
]

By calling that site, by association you're calling me stupid for using it. Besides, you called me a moron which is also practically the same thing.

This isn't the first time you called me stupid, spelled it wrong, and then neg repped me. You going to use the excuse of large fingers again? :lol:

When's your bday Dive? I'll get you Hooked on Phonics.
you are the one that needs it, little boy
go tell mommy someone doesnt like you on the internet so she can make it all better

:rolleyes:

it is a person that is acting ridiculous, someone who is glib, a dunce, and annoying as fuck
What a "Stupoid ", you forgot to bring me my money when I just called you about it.

Urban Dictionary: stupoid

and he used it in it's proper context too.. :eusa_angel: DiveCon you give up to easily..
meh, i admit that it was a typo, just the truth
he is too much of a fucking little baby to understand

Hmm, have I missed the massive Republican orgy where they all agree with one another while saying "I told you so" and giving each other high 5's over this?

Then again, the new Republican party chairman has just said bipartisanship is "overrated" which is just basically been the mantra of the GOP since Dubya or even going far back as Reagan.

Meanwhile, while the political parties point fingers at one another but do nothing; America burns.

Let freedom ring, Let freedom ring.
speaking out of ignorance again
to dems "bipartisan" means do it OUR way

Actually no, I'd love to see some Republicans add something to the bill. However, if their idea is plainly tax cuts then it won't work.

Though I find it ironic how you hate this package but don't mind the tax cuts. Either way, billions of dollars is coming out of the Government's pocket. Is it style points that makes you choose your side?

Besides, hasn't the past showed us that tax cuts alone will not work?

Money out of the government's pocket? The government only has money once it steals it from the taxpayers, so it's coming out of the taxpayers pocket not the governments.

Another thread heading for flame zone. Can't you all disagree without being vulgar?

no, its not a record

Second to JFK ... my bad.
uh, George HW BUsh had higher at one point, as did W

I know that but the article was talking about specific ratings for a specific time (right after inauguration).

Despite a 15% drop, Obama still maintains good ratings falling only second behind John F. Kennedy, who had 72% approval rating on Feb. 15, 1961.

Eisenhower equaled Obama's approval at 68%. Since Kennedy, Carter started with 66%, Reagan 51%, George H.W. Bush 51%, Clinton 58%, and George W. Bush 57%.

when he stops posting bullshit, i will stop calling it bullshit

And vulgar buys you what? 9/10th of us drop out at this point. We read, like looking at a train wreck. No points.

Exactly. It derails the thread into a personal insult mudslinging match which benefits no one.

Shhhh...that's what Robert and crew are hoping for....stoping people from talking about subjects that they don't like. :eusa_shhh:

It didn't have anywhere to go but down, did it? :tongue:

His loony, bat shit, left worshippers are the first ones he's pissed off, like code pink. They're coming to realise he lied to them during his campaign. Wow... shocker there aye? :lol:

And as this year grinds on with people still losing their jobs and the economy in the tank, his approval rating is going to 'dip' further yet. I wouldn't doubt he becomes almost as hated as GW.

His whole Presidency rides on the stimulus working or not. It, of course will not work in its current form. He admitted as much with his Matt Lower interview. Said "if it doesn't work, I'm a one termer...".

Hmm, have I missed the massive Republican orgy where they all agree with one another while saying "I told you so" and giving each other high 5's over this?

Then again, the new Republican party chairman has just said bipartisanship is "overrated" which is just basically been the mantra of the GOP since Dubya or even going far back as Reagan.

Meanwhile, while the political parties point fingers at one another but do nothing; America burns.

Let freedom ring, Let freedom ring.
speaking out of ignorance again
to dems "bipartisan" means do it OUR way

Actually no, I'd love to see some Republicans add something to the bill. However, if their idea is plainly tax cuts then it won't work.

Though I find it ironic how you hate this package but don't mind the tax cuts. Either way, billions of dollars is coming out of the Government's pocket. Is it style points that makes you choose your side?

Besides, hasn't the past showed us that tax cuts alone will not work?

History proves tax cuts work wonders so long as spending is CUT at the SAME TIME. Something Bush never could figure out.

This bill is not going to pass the Senate in its current form at all as it contains very little real, immediate stimulus, and a load of non-stimulus pork. Senate republicans will insist on most all the pork be removed, the out year stimulus removed and tax cuts increased or they, along with about 6 or so right wing democrats will filibuster it.

Last edited:
no you moron, he was a moderate
you are a moron if you actually think Bush was right wing

And you're an dumbfuck if you think he was moderate. Only in right-wing NEOCON whackjob America would some fool describe Bush (and his puppet masters) as a moderate. Al Gore is a moderate. Kerry is a moderate. Polesi less so. Rangel less so. You get it yet, Moron...?

Forum List

Back