Obama's Approval Rating Falls 15 Points

Last edited:
What on earth are you all talking about. todays gallop has Obama at about where he was on inauguration day. :cuckoo:

Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Government, Politics, Economics, Management

Aaaahh jill... it wasn't me talking about, it was these guys... and these guys. Obama is down from his 80's approval ratings to in the 60's. What do you call that?

And no, he's not at about where he was on inauguration day... :cuckoo:

I call it normal.

FiveThirtyEight.com: Politics Done Right: Obama: More Political Capital Than Reagan?

I love whinny wing nut threads.

The next eight years are going to be fun!

I love whinny wing nut threads.

The next eight years are going to be fun!

I dedicate this gif to you, one of Obama's many political hoes on the stroll.

Keep It Pimpin' Obama! Ya long legged mack daddy you!

Attachments

• $10.gif
    $10.gif
    168.4 KB · Views: 82
  • $1045392.gif
    $1045392.gif
    450.5 KB · Views: 49
  • $PimpStrut.gif
    $PimpStrut.gif
    423.6 KB · Views: 63
What on earth are you all talking about. todays gallop has Obama at about where he was on inauguration day. :cuckoo:

Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Government, Politics, Economics, Management

Aaaahh jill... it wasn't me talking about, it was these guys... and these guys. Obama is down from his 80's approval ratings to in the 60's. What do you call that?

I call it normal.

FiveThirtyEight.com: Politics Done Right: Obama: More Political Capital Than Reagan?

Yes it is. It's normal for a Presidents approval rating to fall shortly after they're elected. That's what this whole thing is about.

The point I added though is it's in my opinion going to keep falling. Once the people that voted for him begin to realise they voted for a stuff shirt and he can't and won't deliver on most of what he said during his campaign, which is already happening, his approval rating is going to fall WAY down. I bet by this time next year he'll be down in the teens.

Last edited:

I call it normal.

Yes it is. It's normal for a Presidents approval rating to fall shortly after they're elected. That's what this whole thing is about.

The point I added though is it's in my opinion going to keep falling. Once the people that voted for him begin to realise they voted for a stuff shirt and he can't and won't deliver on most of what he said during his campaign, which is already happening, his approval rating is going to fall WAY down. I bet by this time next year he'll be down in the teens.
meh, i doubt it will fall that far
remember, most of the Obama voters didnt even know where he stood on most issues

it was all "hope" "change" "yes we can"

meh, i doubt it will fall that far
remember, most of the Obama voters didnt even know where he stood on most issues

it was all "hope" "change" "yes we can"

Maybe not. Hussein won't have the same liberal media beating him up day after day like Bush did, and as blind as the hussein voters were to him being nothing more than a stuffed shirt probably won't be any more well informed later on than they are now.

But we'll see. If hussein screws the country up bad enough, his name will be heard by everybody.

Last edited:
It didn't have anywhere to go but down, did it? :tongue:

His loony, bat shit, left worshippers are the first ones he's pissed off, like code pink. They're coming to realise he lied to them during his campaign. Wow... shocker there aye? :lol:

And as this year grinds on with people still losing their jobs and the economy in the tank, his approval rating is going to 'dip' further yet. I wouldn't doubt he becomes almost as hated as GW.

Before all is said and done, a lot of people will be wishing GW was still in office.

It didn't have anywhere to go but down, did it? :tongue:

His loony, bat shit, left worshippers are the first ones he's pissed off, like code pink. They're coming to realise he lied to them during his campaign. Wow... shocker there aye? :lol:

And as this year grinds on with people still losing their jobs and the economy in the tank, his approval rating is going to 'dip' further yet. I wouldn't doubt he becomes almost as hated as GW.

Before all is said and done, a lot of people will be wishing GW was still in office.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
of course we know a moron like you wont
you'll still be posting the same stupid debunked links blaming it all on Reagan/Bush

No, Dive, Phil Gramm created the derivatives which Warren Buffett called "instruments of financial mass destruction."

Reagan and Bush just created 90% of the National Debt.

No, Dive, Phil Gramm created the derivatives which Warren Buffett called "instruments of financial mass destruction."

Reagan and Bush just created 90% of the National Debt.
yeah yeah, we know, you've posted those bogus links over and over and over and over and over

thats how you became known as a troll

The calculation details come straight from the Treasury website...

ReaganBushDebt.org Calculation Details
right on cue
you post that as if its something new
the fact is that the POTUS doesnt have control of the budget, thats what makes that whole site total fucking bullshit
you've been told this over and over, yet you still keep denying the facts

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the White House draw up the budget then send it to Congress?

And after Congressional approval doesn't the POTUS sign it?

US president Barack Obama's approval rating plunges 15 points from the original 83 percent in the first week of his tenure, a new poll finds.

The Gallup polling firm which tracks president's approval/disapproval rating every day, says Obama began his administration with a 68 percent 'approval' rating.

Despite a 15% drop, Obama still maintains good ratings falling only second behind John F. Kennedy, who had 72% approval rating on Feb. 15, 1961.

Eisenhower equaled Obama's approval at 68%. Since Kennedy, Carter started with 66%, Reagan 51%, George H.W. Bush 51%, Clinton 58%, and George W. Bush 57%.

Press TV - Obama's approval rating falls 15 points

So you posted this to let us know that President Obama is enjoying record approval ratings?

The calculation details come straight from the Treasury website...

ReaganBushDebt.org Calculation Details
right on cue
you post that as if its something new
the fact is that the POTUS doesnt have control of the budget, thats what makes that whole site total fucking bullshit
you've been told this over and over, yet you still keep denying the facts

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the White House draw up the budget then send it to Congress?

And after Congressional approval doesn't the POTUS sign it?
correct, but congress has the final word on the amounts
the POTUS can ask for an amount, but only congress can give or reject or increase or reduce the amount and then POTUS can veto or sign and if veto'd, congress can over ride the veto

US president Barack Obama's approval rating plunges 15 points from the original 83 percent in the first week of his tenure, a new poll finds.

The Gallup polling firm which tracks president's approval/disapproval rating every day, says Obama began his administration with a 68 percent 'approval' rating.

Despite a 15% drop, Obama still maintains good ratings falling only second behind John F. Kennedy, who had 72% approval rating on Feb. 15, 1961.

Eisenhower equaled Obama's approval at 68%. Since Kennedy, Carter started with 66%, Reagan 51%, George H.W. Bush 51%, Clinton 58%, and George W. Bush 57%.

So you posted this to let us know that President Obama is enjoying record approval ratings?
no, its not a record

no, its not a record

Second to JFK ... my bad.

Forum List

Back