Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

The next Republican President better not be a golfer or go on vacation. He better not use his pen to write an Executive Order.

The price of gas better not go up on his watch.

No terror attacks better happen.

Or, boy, is there going to be hell to pay. :badgrin:

Obama was not just blamed for gas prices. I remember participating in topics where he was blamed for the prices of milk, beef, eggs, electricity. Everything under the sun.
You missed a little on your chin....
It really sucks getting whacked with your own yardstick, doesn't it.
I have yet to be whacked with anything. Get off your knees boy & exercise some dignity.

Sucks when they can bring up your past sins on this board doesn't it?

It is COMMONLY KNOWN that Barry has done EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER working AGAINST big oil and gas by LOCKING UP NEW PLACES TO EXPLORE and being DEAD SET against the Keystone pipeline.

Gas prices are down DESPITE Barry's efforts to KEEP THEM HIGH. Gas prices are down because of the MASSIVE OIL BOON going on in the shale fields of Canada and N and S Dakota and FRACKING, NOT OBAMA.

RW here ATTEMPTING to pass off some BULL SHIT as though the KENYAN is somehow RESPONSIBLE for the lower gas prices is ONE of the BIGGEST LIES I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS BOARD.

He must think that EVERYONE, not just progtards, but EVERYONE is GRUBER STUPID like they are.

Well SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE there BUBBLE HEAD, but NO ONE that lives on THIS PLANET and faces REALITY is buying your BULL SHIT.... REALLY SORRY.

On March 31, 2010, President Obama announced that he was opening new areas in U.S. coastal waters to offshore drilling for gas and oil. Then on April 20 the BP blowout make him realize the oil companies were not ready the deep water challenges that await them on the East Coast.
Turns out we don't need that yet. Tight oil released by new technology came in, combined with slow downs in India and China, resulting in an oil glut........

But just to maybe make your head bubble and burst......Good Job President Obama!!!!!!

Cant-Drill-600-AEA.jpg

The next Republican President better not be a golfer or go on vacation. He better not use his pen to write an Executive Order.

Need I say...............teleprompter?

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Gas prices are low DESPITE Obama.

Fucking lib idiot
Conservatives: zero sense of humor.

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Damn son, that got em foaming at the mouth didn't it ?

:clap:

:lmao:

Need I say...............teleprompter?
Oh fuck yeah. If any Republican candidates use a teleprompter during the 2016 race, watch out! I'm sure Fox News will be all over that shit, amiright?

And if one of them makes a slip of the tongue, I'm sure the same cast of characters will be harping the shit out of it, amiright?

"Common knowledge" is a poor excuse for evidence or supporting documentation.

The translation is: "Believe what I say even though I can't support it."

Obama was not just blamed for gas prices. I remember participating in topics where he was blamed for the prices of milk, beef, eggs, electricity. Everything under the sun.
It really sucks getting whacked with your own yardstick, doesn't it. I warned you rubes this day was coming.

Just wait til the next Republican President. There is going to be a lot of fun when he golfs or goes on vacation or someone dies on his watch or someone in his Administration breaks the law. :banana:

Wow. You do realize that we are simply doing to Obama what you did to Bush? The left went crazy every time he went on vacation or one of his administration got a parking ticket.

In this case, its "payback is a bitch".

Mark

It really sucks getting whacked with your own yardstick, doesn't it. I warned you rubes this day was coming.

Just wait til the next Republican President. There is going to be a lot of fun when he golfs or goes on vacation or someone dies on his watch or someone in his Administration breaks the law. :banana:

Wow. You do realize that we are simply doing to Obama what you did to Bush? The left went crazy every time he went on vacation or one of his administration got a parking ticket.

In this case, its "payback is a bitch".

Mark
The attacks on Bush were payback for those on Clinton. :badgrin:

Clinton was blamed for every bad thing six years into Bush's Administration.

the next Republican POTUS better not get out of bed in the morning.

With the difference of course that NO PRESIDENT IN HIS RIGHT MIND will ever make the statement that he wants to put coal out of business or bankrupt the industry or NECESSARILY the price of energy must go up or any of the other bullshit this dumbass promised.

His fucking words. His promises. Don't be little whiney birches when he gets credit for making good on absurd threats or promises.
Obama did nothing to curb the incline in gas prices for 5 years and he sure as fuck isn't responsible for the bottom falling out from under opec either.

“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. Not exactly what he might have hoped for. … He’s said it’s not my fault. By the way, we’ve gone from ‘Yes, we can’ to ‘It’s not my fault.’ Well, this is in fact his fault.” – Mitt Romney (March 2012)

:lmao:

I have yet to be whacked with anything. Get off your knees boy & exercise some dignity.

I have nothing for you to bring up. Despite your amazing troll skills you fail. This thread fails. Your attempts to make rightwingers look stupid only serve to make you look like an idiot.

the next Republican POTUS better not get out of bed in the morning.
Pretty much.

I have nothing for you to bring up. Despite your amazing troll skills you fail. This thread fails. Your attempts to make rightwingers look stupid only serve to make you look like an idiot.

bring out your extensive knowledge of prison talk and impress the 4th graders learning how to cuss like a convict .. see, you do have something.

Gas prices are coming down despite Obamas promise to bankrupt the energy industry. Despite his efforts to waste billions of our tax dollars on green energy scams his buddies could profit off of.

American drive & ingenuity was stoner than any of Obamas plans to reshape our energy industry.

Just like he tries to REDEFINE what Islam is or isn't and he's failed.

Forum List

Back