Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Obama was not just blamed for gas prices. I remember participating in topics where he was blamed for the prices of milk, beef, eggs, electricity. Everything under the sun.
You missed a little on your chin....
It really sucks getting whacked with your own yardstick, doesn't it.
I have yet to be whacked with anything. Get off your knees boy & exercise some dignity.

Sucks when they can bring up your past sins on this board doesn't it?
I have nothing for you to bring up. Despite your amazing troll skills you fail. This thread fails. Your attempts to make rightwingers look stupid only serve to make you look like an idiot.

You are making me blush

Being somewhat in the oil and gas industry, let me enlighten you. In the state of Oklahoma alone, oil production is up 110% since 2008. The extreme prices (caused by increases in transportation, availability and OPEC) experienced in the several years prior to 2008, spurred new exploration and activity, specifically by the use of fracking and in shale fields. Now everyday, there is $1 BILLION dollars of economic activity directly connected to oil and gas exploration / drilling, nationwide and it is growing.

The time needed for the transfer of that oil / gas has been cut by 22% due to the number of pipelines which have been built in the last 7 years, specifically to or from the hub at Cushing, OK. The southern leg of the Keystone, built with protests and threats from the EPA ignored by both the state of Oklahoma and Texas, has contributed greatly to these numbers.

As it stands right now, the United States of America is the leading oil / gas producing nation in the world. The Saudi's HATE IT and are doing as much as they can to stifle that growth. Additionally, that growth in both transportation and production has spurred a massive drop in the price of crude, which will result in a number of smaller, less economically stable companies going into receivership. This is to be expected. To counter this massive spike in production, OPEC has cut the bottom out of their prices and are trying to remain relevant in the current marketplace. However, the Persian Gulf, the Straits of Hormuz and the troubles in the Middle East have almost been effectively rendered as inconsequential.

NONE of the growth in drilling or exploration has occurred on FEDERAL LANDS or lands under Federal over sight. All of this has occurred on PRIVATELY OWNED lands. The EPA is having severe flatulence because of it. To say that Barry is remotely even responsible for any of this is lunacy in its purest form. What prompted this is a slogan that Americans with vision took to heart: DRILL BABY, DRILL!!! When you go to the pump and you put in $20.00 of gas and actually fill up your tank, say a silent thank you to Sarah and the Republicans who in 2008 began to make it happen.

It just makes me chuckle every time I think about it...

And the hits just keep on comin'....
$4.37 will be nothing when these neolithic throwbacks in Arabia get back to killing each other with the gusto that has characterized their efforts in the past centuries.

The very worst Mulsim Loons on earth...out of millions and millions and millions of Muslims Loons...are about to get their own state.

Gas could be 7 bucks a gallon, and New York could be a Killing Field.

When you deal with Muslims, expect the worst.

Having Obama as a shill for middle-east Muslim terrorists with the Democrat Party's full approval guarantees hideous results for some time to come.

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

So when oil shoots back up and it will,will you blame him for it? will he be responsible for the rise?

Safe bet you won't

43 didn't entertain Saudi royalty in Crawford for nothing.

ponder that morons.

Asian demand is down, EU demand is down, Domestic production is up, Saudi is pupmpin WIDE FUCKING OPEN ..

REFINED PRODUCTS ARE DOWN.

supply and demand ...

you're welcome btw.

64639_cartoon_main.jpg

Obama was not just blamed for gas prices. I remember participating in topics where he was blamed for the prices of milk, beef, eggs, electricity. Everything under the sun.
It really sucks getting whacked with your own yardstick, doesn't it. I warned you rubes this day was coming.

Just wait til the next Republican President. There is going to be a lot of fun when he golfs or goes on vacation or someone dies on his watch or someone in his Administration breaks the law. :banana:

Imagine the pressure whatever President who follows Barry will be under! Trying to fill those shoes? Talk about your Herculean tasks!

Just kidding...whoever takes over after this idiot...whether they are Republican or Democrat is going to look like the greatest President we've ever had simply by default!

It's like a coach taking over a team. You don't want to replace Vince Lombardi or John Wooden! You want to replace the schmuck who couldn't find his ass with a one hand head start! You want to replace the guy who fucked up so often it was hard to keep them straight!

It really sucks getting whacked with your own yardstick, doesn't it. I warned you rubes this day was coming.

Just wait til the next Republican President. There is going to be a lot of fun when he golfs or goes on vacation or someone dies on his watch or someone in his Administration breaks the law. :banana:

Imagine the pressure whatever President who follows Barry will be under! Trying to fill those shoes? Talk about your Herculean tasks!

Just kidding...whoever takes over after this idiot...whether they are Republican or Democrat is going to look like the greatest President we've ever had simply by default!

so when refined products go up,, and they will, Barry as you call him will be out from under the pressure. That about it?

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

If you're talking about the real obama gas....it's never been worth a dime.

Here's another piece of information for you. Since the price of oil is so low, you have now taken the incentive for companies to take a risk out of the equation. The price of oil will go back up as those newly found fields dry up. When the price gets high enough, more people will get back in and look for other sources. It is a vicious cycle.

Barry just happens to be the sitting President when the work of the last 7 years has come to fruition.

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Gas prices are low DESPITE Obama.

Fucking lib idiot

Do I detect the smell of sour grapes?

5498624247_ebe4c57fd1_z.jpg

The record setting drop in the price of Obamagas is sending conservatives who predicted $5 plus gas (sound familiar gramps?) into a tizzy
You are a dumb motherfucker. My thread never mentioned Obama & it was grounded in reality as compared to this donkey fart bullshit you're peddling as an Obama accomplishment. You're an embarrassment to fellow democrats

Obamagas will go down as one of our presidents greatest accomplishments
I thought that the use of fossil fuels contributed to global warming. So Obama is going against his global warming policies now?

Special Ed never fails to deliver....

Barry's gas prices will be the highest in history because he is a silly liberal opposed to fossil fuel and supportive of stimulus green fuel.

If Barry had the IQ to let the free market work and was not so enamored of communist green fuel the economy would be a lot healthier and Solyndra Barry would have a better chance to be reelected!!

This hack president's energy policy is solely responsible for fuel prices being high and the subsequent economic hardships that entails. Every household in the US has thrown over $20 of spending money out the window every day. That's billions collectively our economy is deprived of daily.
When the drilling moratoriums were lifted in July 2008 and September 2008 the potential for enhancement of supply side immediately dropped down prices. Upon obama's immaculation and pronouncement of reimposing those moratoriums and adding further restrictions on leases and fed land extraction, the prices immediately rose and kept rising to the point they are today and have been for most of the hack's term.

Ignore left wing propaganda and look at the reality. Our economy is deprived of over a trillion dollars annually by this hack and his left wing sheeple minions.

I loooooove the title of that thread:
"Who says the President doesn't affect gas prices?"
giggle.gif

Last edited:
All due to the community organizers embrace of big oil, drilling, fracking and support of fossil fuels no doubt .
Time to tax the hell out of it !

Here's another piece of information for you. Since the price of oil is so low, you have now taken the incentive for companies to take a risk out of the equation. The price of oil will go back up as those newly found fields dry up. When the price gets high enough, more people will get back in and look for other sources. It is a vicious cycle.

Barry just happens to be the sitting President when the work of the last 7 years has come to fruition.

since you say you're somewhat in the oil bidnez , tell me when the Shale supply will dry up ?

In the three geologic formations that account for 88 percent of U.S. shale oil output --North Dakota’s Bakken and the Eagle Ford and Permian in Texas -- explorers can drill new wells profitably in some areas even if crude falls to $25 a barrel, according to a team of analysts led by Manuj Nikhanj at ITG Investment Research Inc.

Shale Producers Say Bring It in Oil Price Showdown - Bloomberg

The next Republican President better not be a golfer or go on vacation. He better not use his pen to write an Executive Order.

The price of gas better not go up on his watch.

No terror attacks better happen.

Or, boy, is there going to be hell to pay. :badgrin:
I'm sure if a terrorist attack does happen on the next republican president. He won't blame it on a video, and then rush off to Vegas.

Forum List

Back