Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Recent news leaked from unnamed Whitehouse sources says that Obama has dropped the price of Obamagas to make the Keystone pipeline unnecessary and piss off a bunch of Republicans

By reading this thread, it appears to be working
WHAT A FREAKIN WHACK JOB... THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHIT, MAN...

As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Obama has absutely nothing to do with gas prices up or down.

Domestic production is up and the price of crude overseas is down hence the low gas prices.

Your an idiot.

Speaking of idiots:

Wait till gas hit 5 bucks a gallon.

Can hardly wait for that poll to come out. LOL

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Gas prices are low DESPITE Obama.

Fucking lib idiot

Do I detect the smell of sour grapes?

5498624247_ebe4c57fd1_z.jpg

The record setting drop in the price of Obamagas is sending conservatives who predicted $5 plus gas (sound familiar gramps?) into a tizzy
You are a dumb motherfucker. My thread never mentioned Obama & it was grounded in reality as compared to this donkey fart bullshit you're peddling as an Obama accomplishment. You're an embarrassment to fellow democrats

Obamagas will go down as one of our presidents greatest accomplishments
Only on planet PROGTARD.

NO ONE else believes this HORSE SHIT.

Why do you think they call it Obamagas?

It is COMMONLY KNOWN that Barry has done EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER working AGAINST big oil and gas by LOCKING UP NEW PLACES TO EXPLORE and being DEAD SET against the Keystone pipeline.

Gas prices are down DESPITE Barry's efforts to KEEP THEM HIGH. Gas prices are down because of the MASSIVE OIL BOON going on in the shale fields of Canada and N and S Dakota and FRACKING, NOT OBAMA.

RW here ATTEMPTING to pass off some BULL SHIT as though the KENYAN is somehow RESPONSIBLE for the lower gas prices is ONE of the BIGGEST LIES I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS BOARD.

He must think that EVERYONE, not just progtards, but EVERYONE is GRUBER STUPID like they are.

Well SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE there BUBBLE HEAD, but NO ONE that lives on THIS PLANET and faces REALITY is buying your BULL SHIT.... REALLY SORRY.

It is COMMONLY KNOWN that Barry has done EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER working AGAINST big oil and gas by LOCKING UP NEW PLACES TO EXPLORE and being DEAD SET against the Keystone pipeline.

Gas prices are down DESPITE Barry's efforts to KEEP THEM HIGH. Gas prices are down because of the MASSIVE OIL BOON going on in the shale fields of Canada and N and S Dakota and FRACKING, NOT OBAMA.

RW here ATTEMPTING to pass off some BULL SHIT as though the KENYAN is somehow RESPONSIBLE for the lower gas prices is ONE of the BIGGEST LIES I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS BOARD.

He must think that EVERYONE, not just progtards, but EVERYONE is GRUBER STUPID like they are.

Well SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE there BUBBLE HEAD, but NO ONE that lives on THIS PLANET and faces REALITY is buying your BULL SHIT.... REALLY SORRY.

sour-grapes-make-the-best-whine.jpg

What exactly justifies an even higher percentage of our income for roads? Where does the money we pay now go? Why do states with he highest tolls have the worst roads?

Obama was not just blamed for gas prices. I remember participating in topics where he was blamed for the prices of milk, beef, eggs, electricity. Everything under the sun.

Oh I know what you're doing, RW. But what you don't realize is, I know at this point that you know that I know you're just BULL SHITTING. You're here stirring the pot because you know it's such a far fetched LIE that you'll get a RESPONSE from people, so you're just HAVING SOME FUN WITH IT.

Well, not from me, I just cooked your goose and exposed you. Now carry on, maybe there's some people here yet dumb enough to play your little game.

Yep. Obamagas is down to $1.69 in Houston yesterday.

1.65 in East Tennessee right now.

They musta all voted for The O'bama. This is their reward. "Free stuff".
My Obamacar's gettin' delivered this afternoon.

Obamagas down below 2.00 USD, USMB holy troller threads up 200%.

Thanks RWer for another troller thread minus anything worthy of discussion.

Obama was not just blamed for gas prices. I remember participating in topics where he was blamed for the prices of milk, beef, eggs, electricity. Everything under the sun.
You missed a little on your chin....
It really sucks getting whacked with your own yardstick, doesn't it. I warned you rubes this day was coming.

Just wait til the next Republican President. There is going to be a lot of fun when he golfs or goes on vacation or someone dies on his watch or someone in his Administration breaks the law. :banana:

Oh I know what you're doing, RW. But what you don't realize is, I know at this point that you know that I know you're just BULL SHITTING. You're here stirring the pot because you know it's such a far fetched LIE that you'll get a RESPONSE from people, so you're just HAVING SOME FUN WITH IT.

Well, not from me, I just cooked your goose and exposed you. Now carry on, maybe there's some people here yet dumb enough to play your little game.

sour_grapes.jpg

Forum List

Back