Obamacare.......the good stuff.

I'm only interested in my personal individual experience 'DOT' , your experience while it may be interesting is really None of my business or concern !!
typical conservative/libertarian view: "how does it profit me personally?"
that's more your motive as you and your herd look for whatever you can get for free DOT !!

I'm only interested in my personal individual experience 'DOT' , your experience while it may be interesting is really None of my business or concern !!
typical conservative/libertarian view: "how does it profit me personally?"

Typical liberal view: "How can I mandate the gov't take someone else's profits so it benefits me personally?"

Same shit, different color terd.

Chart number one is meaningless.

As has been shown repeatedly, having health insurance is meaningless if it is to expensive to use.

well , that's their problem, not mine . First , there is the MANDATE and then obamacare has rising costs and like I said wait times for services are rising LL .

It is our problem. We end up paying for them. Don't you know that?

What rising costs? Wait times are increasing? Where?

There must be some kind of mistake,my insurance went up by 50%
What happened to my $2'500 dollars?

As has been shown repeatedly, having health insurance is meaningless if it is to expensive to use.

Then it's good to know the number of people struggling to pay medical bills has dropped by 12 million during the ACA era.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- For the fourth straight year fewer Americans are struggling to pay medical bills, according to a major government survey released Tuesday. Most of the progress has come among low-income people and those with government coverage.
Most of the improvement happened in the last two years, coinciding with the big coverage expansion under President Barack Obama's health care law. The results from the National Health Interview Survey are for people under age 65, since virtually all seniors are covered by Medicare.

Good news! The coverage expansions are meaningful.

Then it's good to know the number of people struggling to pay medical bills has dropped by 12 million during the ACA era.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- For the fourth straight year fewer Americans are struggling to pay medical bills, according to a major government survey released Tuesday. Most of the progress has come among low-income people and those with government coverage.
Most of the improvement happened in the last two years, coinciding with the big coverage expansion under President Barack Obama's health care law. The results from the National Health Interview Survey are for people under age 65, since virtually all seniors are covered by Medicare.

Good news! The coverage expansions are meaningful.

Not sure what that has to do with my challenging that graph.

BTW: This is a government study. I won't say it isn't true, but I am highly suspicious of anything the government does that proves a government program.

You might also read the comments to your article.

I see this more and more.

People are becoming more and more aware of the problem with these policies.

From your article:

But the new numbers may also help explain why the public remains divided over the health care law. Although the law has expanded coverage, its economic dividends have gone mainly to low-income households.

People with private insurance - the large majority of those in working families - saw much less of an improvement than people with government coverage. The finding also held true for middle-class households.

Now, I am not discounting that this is good for lower income families.

But why did we need to screw up the health care system to get this done ?

And the bill apparently is not being paid.

I wonder how long this lasts ?

Last edited:
BTW: This is a government study. I won't say it isn't true, but I am highly suspicious of anything the government does that proves a government program.

Then it's incumbent on you to not only question it, but to find reputable sources that disprove it.

Then it's incumbent on you to not only question it, but to find reputable sources that disprove it.

As I said, I won't say it's not true.

But I don't place a lot of faith in it.

So, only if I want to prove it isn't true.

Right, now...as far as I am concerned....we don't know.

The government is NOT a reputable source.

Obamacare fucked me, Royally LoneLaugher -- honestly every year sinnce enactment, too.

How so?
Because my family is not low income, and doesnt qualify for help, but not high enough income to where the shift to huge deductibles doesnt bend us over and fuck us straight up the ass. And not only that, but also, the doctors and insurance companies are confused as fuck between each other as to who to bill and whats being covered for what, and thats created a fucking HAVOC of paper work.

Paperwork, phone calls, call centers, holds, changing stories, misbills. Its horrendous and was not so for us prior. That is absolute fact, doesnt much matter what the fuck anyone's politics are, to me.

Paperwork, phone calls, call centers, holds, changing stories, misbills. Its horrendous and was not so for us prior. That is absolute fact, doesnt much matter what the fuck anyone's politics are, to me.

Do you have the same insurer that you had in the past?

Do you have the same insurer that you had in the past?
Yes, and they had told us the plans shifted to the high deductibles because of the new laws. And my employer offers a different insurance than my wife's and is a huge deductible as well, except with mine my employer doesnt throw in for the deductible like hers does.

Anyone who thinks this Law is doing good is either poor, rich and liberal, or not using healthcare much. Non partisan middle class family with kids - oh yes, this Law has effected us in the negative not the positive.

Forum List

Back