Obamacare protester gives the finger to MOveOn.org

I guess the question is, did the poor 45 year old, end up in the hospital from the punch?

According to the law, it doesn't matter how badly the other guy was hurt.

The 65 year old committed assault and battery on the other gentleman. By his own admission the other person did not assault him first.

Therefore, any move taken in self-defense is perfectly acceptable.

Now, if it was me, I would have beaten the crap out of that old man, but then again, I know a thing or two about fighting. Perhaps this fellow didn't.

I guess the question is, did the poor 45 year old, end up in the hospital from the punch?

The 65 year old committed assault and battery on the other gentleman. By his own admission the other person did not assault him first.

Now, if it was me, I would have beaten the crap out of that old man, but then again, I know a thing or two about fighting. Perhaps this fellow didn't.

You are aware you say you know a thing or two about fighting and then advocate beating up an old man. So in essence, your knowledge of fighting revolves around takin' out old people - much like the Obama health plan.

Buddha would be so proud...

If nothing else comes of health care reform, watching the "conservatives" champion Medicare is worth the price of admission.

Yep, dimwit ignores the 'rules', fights with an old man, gets punched, goes whining after a snack.

Less balls than average 7th grade boy.

A common misunderstanding of the law. You may only do that which is necessary to protect yourself and others. If you go beyond that you could be facing criminal charges and possibly civil action. You might want to familiarize yourself with the 'Force Continuum'.

Reading COMPREHENSION is very important..

From the articel

The finger-biting incident occurred after a member of the group protesting health care reform, William Rice, 65, of Newbury Park, became involved in a heated discussion with a member of Code Pink, sheriff’s Capt. Ross Bonfiglio said.

After the argument, Rice returned to where his own group was standing.clearly rice returned peaceably to his side of the street. without violence.

A man from Moveon.org’s area then walked over to the opponents and verbally confronted Rice, allegedly calling him names and acting aggressively, Bonfiglio said. then the moveon man assualted rice. assualt is verbal aggression

Rice later told investigators he felt threatened by the man and punched him in the nose, Bonfiglio said.
punching is battery, not assault. punching is okay when one feels threated.. hence fist to face., then the verbal assaulter committed a second crime by committing battery in biting off a finger..

Yep, dimwit ignores the 'rules', fights with an old man, gets punched, goes whining after a snack.

Less balls than average 7th grade boy.
Please elucidate on "the rules."

Thanks!

You are aware you say you know a thing or two about fighting and then advocate beating up an old man. So in essence, your knowledge of fighting revolves around takin' out old people - much like the Obama health plan.

65 isn't "old" these days, and obviously the gentleman in question is not "feeble".

If he punched me in the face, twice, you can be damn sure I'd beat the crap out of him.

65 isn't "old" these days, and obviously the gentleman in question is not "feeble".

If he punched me in the face, twice, you can be damn sure I'd beat the crap out of him.

So then you'd both go to jail.

If you get punched in the face twice - you don't know much about fighting.

You post like a pussy - and I am willing to bet dimes to dollars you fight like one too...

(I apologize for the profanity folks...)

Reading COMPREHENSION is very important..

From the articel

The finger-biting incident occurred after a member of the group protesting health care reform, William Rice, 65, of Newbury Park, became involved in a heated discussion with a member of Code Pink, sheriff’s Capt. Ross Bonfiglio said.

After the argument, Rice returned to where his own group was standing.clearly rice returned peaceably to his side of the street. without violence.

A man from Moveon.org’s area then walked over to the opponents and verbally confronted Rice, allegedly calling him names and acting aggressively, Bonfiglio said. then the moveon man assualted rice. assualt is verbal aggression

Rice later told investigators he felt threatened by the man and punched him in the nose, Bonfiglio said.
punching is battery, not assault. punching is okay when one feels threated.. hence fist to face., then the verbal assaulter committed a second crime by committing battery in biting off a finger..

I'm afraid you don't have any understanding of the law whatsoever.

The gentleman who was yelling was not committing a crime by yelling. As soon as the 65-year-old hit the other man, that was assault and battery.

There is no crime called "Verbal Agression". Period.

The Old man, BY HIS OWN ADMISSION on "Cavuto", "Got his hand stuck in the other guys mouth" AS A DIRECT RESULT OF COMMITTING ASSAULT AND BATTERY.

If the guy was sticking his hand down the other guys mouth, AS HE SAID HE WAS, then biting it is certainly self defense.

So, let me see if I have this straight.

By the old "anti" guy's own admission, he

"punched the guy in the face" and then "Punched him again, and his hand ened up in the guy's mouth"

Now, I'm just quoting what the guy actually said in the FoxNews interview.

That means, that the old guy committed assault and battery with intent to harm the finger-biter.

Whether the guy's finger got bitten off in the scuffle or not matters little...

as the old fingerless gentleman is in fact, by his own admission, possibly guilty of a felony, depending on the local laws...

and in just minutes you felt the need to start another thread?????? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you get punched in the face twice - you don't know much about fighting.

You post like a pussy - and I am willing to bet dimes to dollars you fight like one too...

(I apologize for the profanity folks...)

Oooh, big man talking through the computer screen. Why don't you stow it, fool?

I'm getting quite an education here. Seems a number of our righties here think it's OK to punch someone hard in the face if they are verbally disagreeing with them.

And they want to disown the label THUG.

Fascinating.

Forum List

Back