Obamacare protester gives the finger to MOveOn.org

It's only a matter of time before one of those finger chomping left wing loons goes off....

no those chickenshit finger eating wussies just sit around praying folks get kidney failure... can you say HYPOCRITE?

It's only a matter of time before one of those finger chomping left wing loons goes off....

no those chickenshit finger eating wussies just sit around praying folks get kidney failure... can you say HYPOCRITE?

why do you ignore the eye witness who said the fingerless guy was acting aggressively and even threatened a woman and chased her into the street right before he hit this man twice?

zombies_1.jpg

the obamacare supporters

why do you ignore the eye witness who said the fingerless guy was acting aggressively and even threatened a woman and chased her into the street right before he hit this man twice?

cause I'm on the other guys side!

UnitedHealthcare CEO Stephen Hemsley, earns $102,741.68...AN HOUR...in 2009. His paycheck comes from the profits made by denying treatment to people who've paid premiums all their lives. And their children who get cancer.

You be a good little con now and keep on feathering his bed.

cause I'm on the other guys side!

This is the most honest thing I have ever seen you say willow

So, let me see if I have this straight.

By the old "anti" guy's own admission, he

"punched the guy in the face" and then "Punched him again, and his hand ened up in the guy's mouth"

Now, I'm just quoting what the guy actually said in the FoxNews interview.

That means, that the old guy committed assault and battery with intent to harm the finger-biter.

Whether the guy's finger got bitten off in the scuffle or not matters little...

as the old fingerless gentleman is in fact, by his own admission, possibly guilty of a felony, depending on the local laws...

According to the LAW,

The older gentleman is guilty of a criminal offense.

Since he was assulting the other gentleman at the time he lost his finger, the other gentleman can claim self-defense.

And this old guy is on Neil Cavuto giving an interview????

He should be in jail.

And here's another question.

Since this guy is a senior citizen, how did he pay for his hospital bill?

I guess the question is, did the poor 45 year old, end up in the hospital from the punch?

Literally.

Man's Finger Bitten Off in Scuffle at Health Care Rally - KTLA

THOUSAND OAKS -- A 65-year-old man had his finger bitten off Wednesday evening at a health care rally in Thousand Oaks, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Department.

Sheriff's investigators were called to Hillcrest and Lynn Road at 7:26 p.m.

About 100 protesters sponsored by MoveOn.org were having a rally supporting health care reform. A group of anti-health care reform protesters formed across the street.

A witness from the scene says a man was walking through the anti-reform group to get to the pro-reform side when he got into an altercation with the 65-year-old, who opposes health care reform.

The 65-year-old was apparently aggressive and hit the other man, who then retaliated by biting off his attacker's pinky, according to Karoli from DrumsnWhistles.

The man took his finger and walked to Los Robles hospital for treatment. Doctors reattached the finger, which was said to have been severed in half. He has since been released, according to a hospital spokesperson.

Neither man has been identified.

Sheriff's officials are investigating the incident.
[youtube]VDlGmFKro5w&eurl[/youtube]
That's pretty funny.

If we had to prove ourselves legal Americans before treatment he'd have lost his finger.

Was the guy on Medicare?

Forum List

Back