Obamacare protester gives the finger to MOveOn.org

bang bang
Quoted for posterity.

good, cause i know how much you would hate to see your fascist brownshirt comrades go down when they attack. you want them to get away clean, no resistance. but you fucks are going to have to get it into your puny little heads, when you attack people there is such a thing as self defence and you better expect people to defend themselves. your wimpering dog tactic is fail.
Self defense from WORDS?

Is that what your're going with?

A guy yells at me - it's ok for me to shoot him now, cause I askared of his WORDS.

Interesting.

So violence is the answer now. Throw full face punches whenever someone disagrees with you. I see.

Here we go down the rabbit hole...

are you so stupid that you will say you've never seen two men go at it? Chickenshit called the finger guy names. finger guy punches name caller, and chickenshit namecaller who advocates for "healthcare" bites his finger off.. I hope he lost his teeth over it. Shades of myke tyson.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm inferring from this you advocate violence.

Is my inference correct?

I'm sure you think it is.

when the cops get all the witness statements the fingerless guy will be up for assault .
I loved how Cavuto asked the dickead who did the punching if HE was going to sue.

Could Cavuto have slobbered over him any more?

when you punch someone in the face they are allowed to bite your hand in slef defense.

The man never even hit or swung at the guy. He bit the hand that hit him and walked away.

The idiots who are brainwashed think the fingerless guy is in the right?

They dont understand the laws of this country very well

has fingerless guy been arrested???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

willow you advocated violence.

see how low you have sunk to defend the indefensable?

i loved how cavuto asked the dickead who did the punching if he was going to sue.

Could cavuto have slobbered over him any more?

when you punch someone in the face they are allowed to bite your hand in slef defense.

The man never even hit or swung at the guy. He bit the hand that hit him and walked away.

The idiots who are brainwashed think the fingerless guy is in the right?

They dont understand the laws of this country very well

has fingerless guy been arrested???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no and guess who the police are looking for????

They are looking for him for a statement.

The man did nothing wrong according to the testimony of the fingerless guy on fox

when the cops get all the witness statements the fingerless guy will be up for assault .
I loved how Cavuto asked the dickead who did the punching if HE was going to sue.

well we will just watch you slobber all over the balls of the finger biter. im sure its not the first length of human flesh he as taken into his mouth and its no wonder you get your giggles off the idea, youre just like him.
I see the syphilis you're battling has reached portions of your brain.

tsk.

are you so stupid that you will say you've never seen two men go at it? Chickenshit called the finger guy names. finger guy punches name caller, and chickenshit namecaller who advocates for "healthcare" bites his finger off.. I hope he lost his teeth over it. Shades of myke tyson.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm inferring from this you advocate violence.

Is my inference correct?

I'm sure you think it is.
Considering you're choosing not to clarify, I guess we'll have to say you ARE advocating violence.

Quoted for posterity.

good, cause i know how much you would hate to see your fascist brownshirt comrades go down when they attack. you want them to get away clean, no resistance. but you fucks are going to have to get it into your puny little heads, when you attack people there is such a thing as self defence and you better expect people to defend themselves. your wimpering dog tactic is fail.
Self defense from WORDS?

A guy yells at me - it's ok for me to shoot him now, cause I askared of his WORDS.

Interesting.

self defense from intimidation and the threatening manner of the approach. people cant read minds dickwad they read attitudes and body language. if asshole is charging me with a frothing mouth and and finger pointing hurling insults that tells me he plans on attacking me, that he plans on doing me bodily harm, I will worn him once and if he keep coming he is gonna get blasted for it.

Self defense from WORDS?

Interesting.

self defense from intimidation and the threatening manner of the approach. people cant read minds dickwad they read attitudes and body language. if asshole is charging me with a frothing mouth and and finger pointing hurling insults that tells me he plans on attacking me, that he plans on doing me bodily harm, I will worn him once and if he keep coming he is gonna get blasted for it.

Now go read the witness testimony that says the fingerless guy was chasing women into the street right before he hit this guy twice

CPT 20816
Replantation, digit, excluding thumb (includes metacarpophalangeal joint to insertion of flexor sublimis tendon), complete amputation

Medicare Payment: $2322.34

well we will just watch you slobber all over the balls of the finger biter. im sure its not the first length of human flesh he as taken into his mouth and its no wonder you get your giggles off the idea, youre just like him.

tsk.

come out of the closet

The exception was a tall 65-year-old man in an orange shirt who Kuns said "was displaying what I would consider to be intimidating behavior." He first picked on a pro-reform woman more than a foot shorter than him, stretching his arms out and shooing her away as he advanced on her and she backpedaled.

"It appeared to me that he was saying, basically, get on your own side of the street now," Kuns said. "He was chasing her."

Next on the anti-reformer's harassment list was a pro-reformer who appeared to be in his late 30s or early 40s, was stocky, and several inches shorter than the 65-year-old. Though Kuns isn't sure how the pro-reformer ended up on the anti side of the street, she saw the two men face to face, exchanging words.

Then the anti-reformer in the orange shirt "punches him straight up in the face, right between the eyes." The smaller pro-reformer's glasses and hat flew off, and he fell into the street.

"I don't know who started it wordwise," Kuns said, "but I can tell you for sure that the guy who threw the first punch was the anti guy. And can he punch hard! He knocked this guy down into the street."

The pro-reformer got up. The anti-reformer tried to block him from standing on the curb. A short scuffle ensued, and it was unclear to Kuns who was doing what to whom. The anti-reformers surrounding the fighting men stayed back. When the fight ended, the pro-reformer crossed the street and announced to the MoveOn rally that he'd bitten the man's finger off.

Eye witness testimony

tsk.

come out of the closet
I've been out for a long time.

Meanwhile your syphilis is still eating your brain.
Hope your healthcare treatments aren't too pricey.

Forum List

Back