Obamacare lead story on CNN

2cpqebm.jpg

So take a look at that. A $30,000 a year earner from Alabama.

In 2016, his insurance cost $288. He receives an $80 subsidy, courtesy of the taxpayers of America, which reduces his cost to $208 a month.

So much for Obama's promise it would be less than $100 a month.

Now, in 2017 his insurance leaps to $492. In order to keep his share of the cost the same, the American taxpayer now has to pay $285 instead of $80!

The liberals rush in to say, "Nothing to see here! All is well! The unicorns got this!"

Tax payer DOES NOT NOW NEED TO PAY.
This is amazing! The fucking retard is saying its all good because we are deferring the cost to our descendants, with interest!

:bang3::bang3::bang3:

2cpqebm.jpg

In 2016, his insurance cost $288. He receives an $80 subsidy, courtesy of the taxpayers of America, which reduces his cost to $208 a month.

Now, in 2017 his insurance leaps to $492. In order to keep his share of the cost the same, the American taxpayer now has to pay $285 instead of $80!

The liberals rush in to say, "Nothing to see here! All is well! The unicorns got this!"

1. Certainly not NOW, because taxes are not being raised to pay for it IF INDEED the law's NET costs increase.
2. It is not know at this time that cost HAVE increased. You are taking a single point of data and running wild with it. There is certain long term spending that is projected for subsidieswhile yes, for this particular year costs will go up, prior year costs have been under the projection. Further, cuts and revenue component data is still need to get overall cost change.
You know why the first year's costs were low? Because it was front loaded with FOUR YEARS of higher taxes before the benefits had to be paid out.

It was a giant accounting trick which obviously fooled tards like you.

Now we are seeing the REAL costs. Have you EVER heard of a government program which got CHEAPER as time went by?

My god, you are incredibly gullible.

2cpqebm.jpg

This is amazing! The fucking retard is saying its all good because we are deferring the cost to our descendants, with interest!

:bang3::bang3::bang3:

All good?

Can you quote where I say all good?

Just because you are making false statement and I'm correcting you on it doesn't mean "all good!"

"Al Qaeida is on the run.
ISIS is a JV team.
Obamacare is stronger than ever.

Would I lie? "
---- Barry

g5000 , what's with the "piglets on the tit" comment? You stressed out?
Yes, I always get stressed out when someone starts putting their hand in my wallet.

Damn right I do.

Nobody is doing that. You are overly sensitive to being asked to do your part, it seems.
Do my part?

Excuse me?

I do my part every fucking day, asshole. Get your goddammed hands out of my wallet.

Awwww.....you don't like it when someone says that to you, do ya? How sad, piglet.

2019. I warned you years ago.

2019 is when it all blows up.

And then the rubes will be crying out for single payer government healthcare.

"We need MOAR government!"

Yes, I always get stressed out when someone starts putting their hand in my wallet.

Damn right I do.

Nobody is doing that. You are overly sensitive to being asked to do your part, it seems.
Do my part?

Excuse me?

I do my part every fucking day, asshole. Get your goddammed hands out of my wallet.

Awwww.....you don't like it when someone says that to you, do ya? How sad, piglet.
You are a thief. A piglet on the tit.

"Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

2019. I warned you years ago.

2019 is when it all blows up.

And then the rubes will be crying out for single payer government healthcare.

"We need MOAR government!"

Single payer......the thing that rubes in every industrialized nation except ours have opted for. Such rubes!

You know why the first year's costs were low? Because it was front loaded with FOUR YEARS of higher taxes before the benefits had to be paid out.

I'm not talking about balances on pre-exchange years, I'm talking about 2014, 2015, 2016 - all those years have seen lower than estimated subsidy costs on the tail end of historic slowdown in healthcare spending increases in this country.

Damn right I do.

Do my part?

Excuse me?

You are a thief. A piglet on the tit.

"Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

Sorry.....I am a 28% taxpayer just like you. Only...I don't bitch and moan.

...slowdown in healthcare spending increases...

Just look at that. That's the confirmation of the bait-and-switch I warned about right there.

Look at those words. "...slowdown in healthcare SPENDING INCREASES..."

In other words, costs are still climbing. The liberals couch the increases in a lot of smoke. And like it or not, ObamaCare was front loaded with tax increases for four years before it launched the subsidies.

What we are seeing now are the real time costs. And they are catastrophic. And for the states, they will get even more catastrophic in 2019.

During the ObamaCare debates before its passage, one of the chief arguments made by the pro-Obamacare rubes was that we have the highest per capita spending on healthcare in the developed world.

It was heavily implied that health care costs would GO DOWN. It was NEVER said there would be a "slowdown in spending increases".

This has been one of the biggest boondoggle bait-and-switch cons ever pulled on the American people. If you read the ACA, it is screamingly obvious this was all a con.

For instance, employer-sponsored health insurance is one of the biggest drivers of increased costs. So what does ObamaCare do? It MORE DEEPLY EMBEDS IT. It was a huge gift to labor unions, a key component of Obama's base.

That right there tells you this had NOTHING to do with reducing healthcare spending.

Just look at that. That's the confirmation of the bait-and-switch I warned about right there.

In other words, costs are still climbing. The liberals couch the increases in a lot of smoke. And like it or not, ObamaCare was front loaded with tax increases for four years before it launched the subsidies.

What we are seeing now are the real time costs. And they are catastrophic. And for the states, they will get even more catastrophic in 2019.

During the ObamaCare debates before its passage, one of the chief arguments made by the pro-Obamacare rubes was that we have the highest per capita spending on healthcare in the developed world.

It was heavily implied that health care costs would GO DOWN. It was NEVER said there would be a "slowdown in spending increases".

This has been one of the biggest boondoggle bait-and-switch cons ever pulled on the American people.

Yearly increases were greater before the law passed. That is a simple fact.

Personal question. How do you procure health insurance?

march-2015-budget-estimates-aca-cbo.jpg

Surely there will be updates to these soon, but it is doubtful that they will correct to over 2010 spending baseline projection.

My post from way back when is still relevant today: Tax the rich more!

:D

A lot of ObamaCare recipients are going to find out they are down to just one insurer on their insurance exchange.

Government hostages.

That's the flaw of there not being a public option.
The liberal answer to every government fuckup. "We need MOAR government!!"

The liberal answer to every private sector fuckup. "We need MOAR government!!"

Jesus H. Christ.

I think I missed your plan for getting everyone health care. This conservative plan has some problems....which can be fixed...but it
is an improvement over what we had before it was passed.....isn't it?

I'm for Medicare for all.

What is your plan?

A lot of Doctors won't take medicare now. Medicare for all would be the end of private practice for thousands of Doctors. Do you have any idea how much Medicare pays for a Doctor visit to a private Doctor?

My post from way back when is still relevant today: Tax the rich more!

:D

A lot of ObamaCare recipients are going to find out they are down to just one insurer on their insurance exchange.

Government hostages.

That's the flaw of there not being a public option.
The liberal answer to every government fuckup. "We need MOAR government!!"

The liberal answer to every private sector fuckup. "We need MOAR government!!"

Jesus H. Christ.

I think I missed your plan for getting everyone health care. This conservative plan has some problems....which can be fixed...but it
is an improvement over what we had before it was passed.....isn't it?

I'm for Medicare for all.

What is your plan?

A lot of Doctors won't take medicare now. Medicare for all would be the end of private practice for thousands of Doctors. Do you have any idea how much Medicare pays for a Doctor visit to a private Doctor?

A lot? How many? What percentage?

In other words, costs are still climbing.

Thats an ignorant thing to say.

Nobody ever claimed that Obamacare will STOP healthcare expenses from going up. That wouldn't be success, that would be MAGIC.

The comparison is always baseline projected growth without Obamacare VS growth with Obamacare.

This has been one of the biggest boondoggle bait-and-switch cons ever pulled on the American people.

Yes, and I have posted that fact many, many times, and excoriated the GOP for doing NOTHING during the decades healthcare costs outpaced inflation.

I am convinced the GOP sold us all down the river to the Democrats and single payer healthcare a long time ago.

I am retired military on TriCare Prime. I can go for an hour on how the government has been fucking us vets over on our healthcare for years now.

Remember that lie about "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"? We vets on TriCare Prime were the first ones to learn that was a lie.

We are trapped in this insane system where our healthcare depends on our geographical location.

Yes, and I have posted that fact many, many times, and excoriated the GOP for doing NOTHING during the decades healthcare costs outpaced inflation.

I am convinced the GOP sold us all down the river to the Democrats and single payer healthcare a long time ago.

I am retired military on TriCare Prime. I can go for an hour on how the government has been fucking us vets over on our healthcare for years now.

Remember that lie about "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"? We vets on TriCare Prime were the first ones to learn that was a lie.

We are trapped in this insane system where our healthcare depends on our geographical location.

Wow!

Forum List

Back