Obamacare lead story on CNN

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Why is the Clinton News Network CNN leading each program with the Obamacare rate hikes as the lead story? I thought the MSM was rigged and in the tank for Clinton. How does this make sense?

Why is the Clinton News Network CNN leading each program with the Obamacare rate hikes as the lead story? I thought the MSM was rigged and in the tank for Clinton. How does this make sense?

I will have to watch CNN. Have they figured out how to blame Trump or the Republican Congress for the rate increases?

As I said earlier, they can't hide the obvious, they can only hope to minimize the damage with spin.

I looked at their website, couldn't find any mention of Obamacare at all. Went to the Health section too, nothing.

If it was there, it got pulled down in a big hurry.

As I said earlier, they can't hide the obvious, they can only hope to minimize the damage with spin.
They typically have an anchor report the story then a pundit and a trump surrogate for the discussion.

I looked at their website, couldn't find any mention of Obamacare at all. Went to the Health section too, nothing.

Your search skills suck. Seriously.

Rising Obamacare premiums anger those paying full price

Obamacare sticker shock: Insurers propose rate hikes for 2016

Obamacare premiums to soar 22% on average

ObamaCare rates are climbing 22 percent. To offset this, federal subsidies will also be increased.

Your tax dollars at work.

If you don't qualify for a subsidy...well...fuck you, "freeloaders". Pay up. There are high school dropouts who deserve your money.

They do have an article in it. It is more of a hit piece on Trump when he claimed that Obama care was hurting his employees who he said he provides healthcare for. I've never been to cnns website and you're right it doesn't appear to have balanced coverage. Their news shows are much better

Are they calling Obama a liar for his $2500 savings per year per family bullshit?

They should be playing that clip and also the clip of Bill Clinton blasting it, and then show all the rate hikes.

That would be unbiased reporting.

Show what Obama promised/lied and then show the reality.

My post from way back when is still relevant today: Tax the rich more!

:D

A lot of ObamaCare recipients are going to find out they are down to just one insurer on their insurance exchange. I guess that's one way to get to "single payer healthcare". :lol:

How's it feel to be government hostages, rubes?

Are they calling Obama a liar for his $2500 savings per year per family bullshit?

They should be playing that clip and also the clip of Bill Clinton blasting it, and then show all the rate hikes.

That would be unbiased reporting.

Show what Obama promised/lied and then show the reality.
It was mentioned yes. Having a plan and a goal and not hitting that goal does not make a person a liar. It happens in business all the time. It is poor planning and execution

A lot of ObamaCare recipients are going to find out they are down to just one insurer on their insurance exchange.

Government hostages.

That's the flaw of there not being a public option.
The liberal answer to every government fuckup. "We need MOAR government!!"

The liberal answer to every private sector fuckup. "We need MOAR government!!"

Jesus H. Christ.

A lot of ObamaCare recipients are going to find out they are down to just one insurer on their insurance exchange.

Government hostages.

That's the flaw of there not being a public option.
The liberal answer to every government fuckup. "We need MOAR government!!"

The liberal answer to every private sector fuckup. "We need MOAR government!!"

Jesus H. Christ.

The Obamacare rate increases are private sector increases.

I will have to watch CNN. Have they figured out how to blame Trump or the Republican Congress for the rate increases?
Insurance companies. Count on it.

Forum List

Back