Bobby Bowden introduces Trump in Florida....I had no idea Bowden is a xenophobic racist misogynist

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Bobby Bowden introduces Donald Trump at Tampa rally

Until today, I had no idea that bobby Bowden is a racist and a deplorable. Who knew?

I'd like to thank Hillary for bringing this to my attention. I'm sure his ex-players would all agree that Bowden hates all minorities and women.

People like Bobby Bowden is what is wrong with America. Thank GOD the liberals are here to let us know who the bad people are.

Until today, I had no idea that bobby Bowden is a racist and a deplorable. Who knew?

I'd like to thank Hillary for bringing this to my attention. I'm sure his ex-players would all agree that Bowden hates all minorities and women.

People like Bobby Bowden is what is wrong with America. Thank GOD the liberals are here to let us know who the bad people are.

All the liberals have to do to identify the bad people is look in the mirror.

I didn't know he was still alive. LOL

Bobby must be a womanizer who hates Muslims.

I honestly had no idea.

Forum List

Back