Obamacare lead story on CNN

Until your luck runs out and you lose everything, dupe. Look into it at least. Ay caramba. The dupes just can't believe gov't actually did something for them....You have children?
I have a wife and two young daughters...
Does Hillary's child care help them? Hell, I don't know. But when 80% of people can get health insurance for the family for $100 / month, it might be a good idea to check.
Hundred dollars a month would be a waste, something I would never use... I just Soon pay out-of-pocket.
Dude, have you really thought this through? What happens if you blow a tire or a deer runs out in the road and you crash your car. You're badly injured, in a coma, or worst case you die. You know hospital bills could be upward of 200-500k.... right? Do you have that saved up to spend? If not, you are sticking your family with that bill. I hope for their sake you come around and insure your whole family. If not you are being horribly irresponsible and selfish.
I have enough gold and silver in the safe cover most any catastrophe… LOL
Well done, I guess. lol. I'm just a poor retired teacher/businessman.

Hundred dollars a month would be a waste, something I would never use... I just Soon pay out-of-pocket.
Dude, have you really thought this through? What happens if you blow a tire or a deer runs out in the road and you crash your car. You're badly injured, in a coma, or worst case you die. You know hospital bills could be upward of 200-500k.... right? Do you have that saved up to spend? If not, you are sticking your family with that bill. I hope for their sake you come around and insure your whole family. If not you are being horribly irresponsible and selfish.
And instead of passing that down to your children and family so they can have a better life you'd rather give it all to a hospital. It's still a very stupid and selfish move
Inheritance? I don't believe in that shit, I never got any. As Soon as my kids hit 18 they're out the door on their own...
Real winner you are
I've taught them from early age that they are doing make it on their own without my help.

Does Hillary's child care help them? Hell, I don't know. But when 80% of people can get health insurance for the family for $100 / month, it might be a good idea to check.
Well done, I guess. lol. I'm just a poor retired teacher/businessman.
It's better to be the ant than the grasshopper, I was buying gold in bulk when it was 3-4 hundred dollars an ounce...

And instead of passing that down to your children and family so they can have a better life you'd rather give it all to a hospital. It's still a very stupid and selfish move
Inheritance? I don't believe in that shit, I never got any. As Soon as my kids hit 18 they're out the door on their own...
Real winner you are
I've taught them from early age that they are doing make it on their own without my help.
Well let's hope nothing happens in the near future. Not something I'd gamble the livelihood of my family with. It's a mad world

That's obvious, I'm just saying most Americans would not vote for such a thing... lol

And how would you know that?...lol

How would you know what "most Americans" would vote for if they took some time to familiarize themselves with the law, what it does and why?

No one has time to read the whole law so no one can know what the law will or will not do. What we can see are the effects of the law, and they ain't good.

15 million more people with insurance coverage isn't good?

That is not the debate. The discussion is why the cost of Obamacare is skyrocketing. Of course more people into the system mostly without paying a dime will escalate the price for everyone else that is just a fact. Since nothing is free.

Here is what I think is mostly the reason. I posted in the Current Events board about the cost for a CPAP machine. In my opinion the suppliers of the machine are ripping off the system and I am only one person out of millions. We have also seen where prescription drugs are skyrocketing in price for no apparent reason. I also think that doctors get a kick back for testing they order. Or they order testing to cover their arses which I don't blame them. I asked the doctor I went to yesterday if he were getting a big raise, he said no his pay was going to go down.

Maybe it is just the natural result of enrolling people who can't pay.
Subsidizing insurance for poor people will save money than having them go uninsured and having the tax payers pick up the tab for them when they get sick or injured. It's good to have 20 million more insured and options for or existing conditions. Also the kids on their parents plan till 26 will help a ton too. So that's the good. The bad is the rising costs which is due to exactly what you described. My opinion would be to go after the high visits of prescription drugs which is higher in the US than any other country in the world and also to open up the markets to more competition.

How do you anti traders feel about Trumps idea to import drugs from other countries? I was surprised to see that from him given his stance in trade and wanting to promote American businesses.

With or without obamacare those same people will still get hurt and sick, that hasn't changed. What has changed is how it is paid for.

Obstructing what exactly? Specifically what?

They are too busy holding meaningless repeal votes (over 60 by now) to meaningfully work with Democrats to fix the shortcomings.
republicans did not break the shit/ democrats did/let them fix it.
Reps did everything they could to break it and block it which is why the act stacked up to the ceiling by the time they finished it. Don't you think it would have worked much better if they all would have worked on it together in a good spirited way?
republicans knew a mandate was un american, that it was cost prohibitive and a re distribution of wealth/ they were right too.
I'm all for getting rid of the mandate if you have a better plan, but wealth was already being redistributed when the uninsured got sick or injured and racked up 100s of thousands of dollars in medical bills. The more people who get insured the less the tax payers have to bail out the uninsured. You do understand that right?

I seen in another post that you said you have never looked at the exchanges. If I got that right then you really need to do so. Then compare what you see to what you got, I think you will find your company sponsored plan is much better and cheaper. That is what I found. In your worse case scenario people still will need to pay out a lot of money.

They are too busy holding meaningless repeal votes (over 60 by now) to meaningfully work with Democrats to fix the shortcomings.
Reps did everything they could to break it and block it which is why the act stacked up to the ceiling by the time they finished it. Don't you think it would have worked much better if they all would have worked on it together in a good spirited way?
republicans knew a mandate was un american, that it was cost prohibitive and a re distribution of wealth/ they were right too.
I'm all for getting rid of the mandate if you have a better plan, but wealth was already being redistributed when the uninsured got sick or injured and racked up 100s of thousands of dollars in medical bills. The more people who get insured the less the tax payers have to bail out the uninsured. You do understand that right?

I seen in another post that you said you have never looked at the exchanges. If I got that right then you really need to do so. Then compare what you see to what you got, I think you will find your company sponsored plan is much better and cheaper. That is what I found. In your worse case scenario people still will need to pay out a lot of money.

It's much better and cheaper because THE COMPANIES PAY FOR PART OF IT.

Hell if he tries to pass it to his family you democrats will try to take 70% of it in your damn death tax schemes! Why do you people think it is owed to you?

Hell if he tries to pass it to his family you democrats will try to take 70% of it in your damn death tax schemes! Why do you people think it is owed to you?
Everyone should avoid the death tax at all costs, the federal government should have zero access to inheritance money it should be hidden from the government at all costs.

Hey.....lets add 30 million people to be covered, cover everything under the sun, have it run by civil servants, and believe it will be cheaper !!!!

Who could believe such a laughable fantasy but occutards, ghetto dwellers and commies ???

Hey.....lets add 30 million people to be covered, cover everything under the sun, have it run by civil servants, and believe it will be cheaper !!!!

Who could believe such a laughable fantasy but occutards, ghetto dwellers and commies ???

What's amazing is that the architects of the the ACA have come right out and admitted that they lied about it to get it passed...yet people like Franco STILL believe the lies! How can anyone be that naive?

If his estate is over 6 million dollars lol. Very scary.

What's amazing is that the architects of the the ACA have come right out and admitted that they lied about it to get it passed...yet people like Franco STILL believe the lies! How can anyone be that naive?
BS, dupe of the greedy idiot, lying New BS GOP. So when did Obama say ACA would save $2500 immediately, dupe? lol. And even with all the GOP/crony insurer sabotage, it's still bending down the cost curve. Guaranteed, $6k annual cap on out of pocket costs, everyone covered soon, PFFFTT!!!! ACA is the ony hope of cutting ridiculous hospital/drug/doctor/insurer costs duh.

I don't support the death tax. Thanks for judging and stereotyping me though

My girl recently got her insurance from the exchange, then we moved and she had to change plans. It was a pain in the ass, to put it mildly. I dont think many are arguing that it is a great system without the need for improvement. Repealing and replacing just seems like a partisan unrealistic anti productive statement. We need to increase competition, get more insurers and participants, and lower prices though regulating costs. IMO

And how would you know that?...lol

How would you know what "most Americans" would vote for if they took some time to familiarize themselves with the law, what it does and why?

No one has time to read the whole law so no one can know what the law will or will not do. What we can see are the effects of the law, and they ain't good.

15 million more people with insurance coverage isn't good?

That is not the debate. The discussion is why the cost of Obamacare is skyrocketing. Of course more people into the system mostly without paying a dime will escalate the price for everyone else that is just a fact. Since nothing is free.

Here is what I think is mostly the reason. I posted in the Current Events board about the cost for a CPAP machine. In my opinion the suppliers of the machine are ripping off the system and I am only one person out of millions. We have also seen where prescription drugs are skyrocketing in price for no apparent reason. I also think that doctors get a kick back for testing they order. Or they order testing to cover their arses which I don't blame them. I asked the doctor I went to yesterday if he were getting a big raise, he said no his pay was going to go down.

Maybe it is just the natural result of enrolling people who can't pay.
Subsidizing insurance for poor people will save money than having them go uninsured and having the tax payers pick up the tab for them when they get sick or injured. It's good to have 20 million more insured and options for or existing conditions. Also the kids on their parents plan till 26 will help a ton too. So that's the good. The bad is the rising costs which is due to exactly what you described. My opinion would be to go after the high visits of prescription drugs which is higher in the US than any other country in the world and also to open up the markets to more competition.

How do you anti traders feel about Trumps idea to import drugs from other countries? I was surprised to see that from him given his stance in trade and wanting to promote American businesses.

With or without obamacare those same people will still get hurt and sick, that hasn't changed. What has changed is how it is paid for.
Agreed, as mush as I hate the idea of a mandate, it is cheaper on the tax payers if the sick person is insured vs uninsured. Also, when a catastrophic event happens to somebody that is uninsured it has ripple effects. Take this genius rustic that doesn't think himself or his family needs insurance. If he goes down, he loses everything, tax payers likely cover bills that he can't afford, and his family is now left in crippling debt. No bueno

Obamacare brought 20 million new people into the insurance system. That IS a good thing. Now we need to fix and improve a very rocky program. It's a shame we can't all work together on it

Like I always tell these rtards, what would your car insurance cost if you waited to get it after you totaled your car.

Forum List

Back