Obamacare just ruined my life

Your current company is just as much to blame as ObamaCare.

How is that,this should be a good one.

I work for the largest financial institution in the country.....they make billions....my hours have been cut, there are weeks when I go home with less than 20 hours. We're forced to take unpaid days off and still these greedy bastards want more.....we have the worst insurance in the country, with deductibles as high as 5 grand and do I for one second sit back and blame Obama???? I blame a nation that worships corporations and thier 401K's their pensions, their profit sharing investments and their love for cheap labor over seas, I blame hospitals that build and build and bill you for a 2 second visit that costs 600 bucks....but it sure as hell ain't Obama and ACA

Screwing people out of a 40 hour week started a long time ago. The big push to downsize jobs came in 2008 after Bush crashed our economy.
The pitiful O/P is a whining idiot.

I work for the largest financial institution in the country.....they make billions....my hours have been cut, there are weeks when I go home with less than 20 hours. We're forced to take unpaid days off and still these greedy bastards want more.....we have the worst insurance in the country, with deductibles as high as 5 grand and do I for one second sit back and blame Obama???? I blame a nation that worships corporations and thier 401K's their pensions, their profit sharing investments and their love for cheap labor over seas, I blame hospitals that build and build and bill you for a 2 second visit that costs 600 bucks....but it sure as hell ain't Obama and ACA

Screwing people out of a 40 hour week started a long time ago. The big push to downsize jobs came in 2008 after Bush crashed our economy.
You're a piece of shit. Why don't you get a job?

Bravo for your comment.....the banks took our economy and shitted all over it and not one single fucker paid the price for doing it. Corporate america shits on us decade after decade with cheap chinese labor and still we say nothing about it. But let a motherfucker's hours get cut and suddenly its ACA and Obama's fuckin fault???? My job is the poster child for fuckin over people and this was being done years before Obama came on the scene. They cut half our work force the start of the new decade and shipped those jobs to India. Over 900 people lost their jobs just like that and they're still shipping our customer service jobs there to this day.

He does have a job, shittin on your ignorance you stupid red fuck!!

Tissue?

Ah. So nice to know that'll never be me. My UNION CONTACT requires a 40 hour work week. It requires health care be provided at a reasonable cost. It does not allow the Company to force me to work OT except in extreme circumstances.

Sound's like you bit off more than you can chew dude. Sorry to hear that but it's your problem, not ours. Obamacare may be crap but it seems you've got bigger problems.

Studebaker employees had a contract like that!

So did Polaroid!

Tissue?

I don't need a tissue, because I'm not here whining about ACA, give the tissue that ass wipe that started this thread!!

Tissue?

I don't need a tissue, because I'm not here whining about ACA, give the tissue that ass wipe that started this thread!!
You're confused.. For the people crying about us not being willing to graciously let the leftists screw us over... here's your tissue. For the people stealing our income against our will... lining your pockets with food money taken from my children's mouths... I just wish you had the balls to do it face to face vs. hiding behind the IRS maggots to do your dirty work.

You need a full-time job which offers health insurance. Therefore, you will need to complete your education so you can get such a job.

But...

Now that you are part-time, you will need to buy your insurance through a government-run health insurance exchange established by ObamaCare. And since you are part-time, you will qualify for a federal subsidy, thus making you a new suckling on the government tit.

That way, when ObamaCare begins bankrupting the states and they have to choose between raising taxes or kicking all of you off the tit, you will scream for them to raise taxes.

Meanwhile, since you will have to work two jobs, you won't be able to finish your education and you will always be a government dependent.

The messiah has returned! Welcome to the eschaton, comrade!
As I have heard from others, if the government messes around with your life, you shouldn't worry taking advantage of the things it does give you.

Tissue?

You're confused.. For the people crying about us not being willing to graciously let the leftists screw us over... here's your tissue. For the people stealing our income against our will... lining your pockets with food money taken from my children's mouths... I just wish you had the balls to do it face to face vs. hiding behind the IRS maggots to do your dirty work.

Boo fuckin hoo, you stupid person......stealing what fuckin money? Obama signs things into law, congress makes those laws.....I am so fuckin sick and tired of you conservative ass ho's always always crying about what the fucking black man does.....200 fuckin years of white motherf***** fuckin you over and now because he's a black man, all you simps ever do is fukin whine all the time.....do me a favor, attend a damned Klan rally so you can feel better otherwise shut the eff up!!

Tissue?

Boo fuckin hoo, you stupid person......stealing what fuckin money? Obama signs things into law, congress makes those laws.....I am so fuckin sick and tired of you conservative ass ho's always always crying about what the fucking black man does.....200 fuckin years of white motherf***** fuckin you over and now because he's a black man, all you simps ever do is fukin whine all the time.....do me a favor, attend a damned Klan rally so you can feel better otherwise shut the eff up!!
What does Obamacare and the subsequent theft of my income have to do with Obama being black? I just assumed it was because he's a piece of shit. Are you saying you think he's a piece of shit cause he's black?

I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time. Each hour I work averages an ADDITIONAL $ 11.25 in tips.

This means each week I will now be losing (20)(11.25) + (10)(10.50) + (10)(16.25) dollars per week.

I will now be losing an average of $ 492.50 per week.

This is nearly $ 2,000 per month.

Almost $24,000 a year ($ 23,640)

I can no longer afford my own private healthcare coverage --- thanks to Obamacare.

I will also have to find a second job, and DROP two classes at Stony Brook University.

So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

My life has been ruined by the parasites.

Obamacare just ruined my life.
I'm doing just fine two years later. :D

Translation: "I've got mine, so fuck you if you don't."

No wonder you claim that conservatives have that mentality! Projection is very common.

Tissue?

What does Obamacare and the subsequent theft of my income have to do with Obama being black? I just assumed it was because he's a piece of shit. Are you saying you think he's a piece of shit cause he's black?

One more time you moron, time and time again you whiney simps come to these boards and whine about Obama doing something to your damned paychecks.....always Obama. Never the congress, never the senate, your state government, just the fuckin black guy Obama. AND IF ANYBODY'S A PIECE OF SHIT, PAL....ITS THE WHITE MOTHERF**** ON THE HILL THAT TRICK THE SIMPLE MINDED LIKE YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING THEY HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART. GO AND GROW UP SOMEWHERE, YOUR TOO PATHETIC TO POST HERE ANY LONGER.

Forum List

Back