Obamacare just ruined my life

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time. Each hour I work averages an ADDITIONAL $ 11.25 in tips.

This means each week I will now be losing (20)(11.25) + (10)(10.50) + (10)(16.25) dollars per week.

I will now be losing an average of $ 492.50 per week.

This is nearly $ 2,000 per month.

Almost $24,000 a year ($ 23,640)

I can no longer afford my own private healthcare coverage --- thanks to Obamacare.

I will also have to find a second job, and DROP two classes at Stony Brook University.

So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

My life has been ruined by the parasites.

Obamacare just ruined my life.

Last edited:
In the previously deleted thread, all the Authoritarian scumbags were delighted that I'd be forced to get foodstamps and medicaid.

Instead of trying to create a prosperous America, they revealed their hate, spite and contempt for the working people, and made their intentions known, that they wish to drag us down with them.

In the previously deleted thread, all the Authoritarian scumbags were delighted that I'd be forced to get foodstamps and medicaid.

Instead of trying to create a prosperous America, they revealed their hate, spite and contempt for the working people, and made their intentions known, that they wish to drag us down with them.

Forced? When you need It its forced...When others its because they are lazy.

Stop being lazy

Well that sucks- this was unforseen and is a result of pub fear mongering and pub/pub dupe owners....I'm sure our congress people will quickly find a solution- sarcasm..

but I think this will will solve itself in a short time. Until then, at least MEDICAID will kick in if you make below 130 per cent of poverty- unless you're in one of those mindless red states- or you WILL now be able to afford it at the new exchanges.

Of course I blame the mindless Pub obstruction of a reform that is actually THEIR Heritage/NIXON/Dole plans. Dems will try to help, Pubs NOT. Sorry.

Last edited:

Stop being lazy

Until I can find a second job, it is forced.

Your current company is just as much to blame as ObamaCare.

You need a full-time job which offers health insurance. Therefore, you will need to complete your education so you can get such a job.

But...

Now that you are part-time, you will need to buy your insurance through a government-run health insurance exchange established by ObamaCare. And since you are part-time, you will qualify for a federal subsidy, thus making you a new suckling on the government tit.

That way, when ObamaCare begins bankrupting the states and they have to choose between raising taxes or kicking all of you off the tit, you will scream for them to raise taxes.

Meanwhile, since you will have to work two jobs, you won't be able to finish your education and you will always be a government dependent.

The messiah has returned! Welcome to the eschaton, comrade!

Last edited:

How is that,this should be a good one.

The company obviously never offered health insurance to their employees. So it is a shitty job at a shitty employer.

Now that they are being mandated by the government to provide insurance for their full time employees, the company has chosen to get rid of as many full time employees as possible by making them part time.

Now all those part time employees will become government dependents. The company is shoving its business expenses onto the backs of taxpayers, courtesy of the ObamaCare vehicle.

The company obviously never offered health insurance to their employees. So it is a shitty job at a shitty employer.

Now that they are being mandated by the government to provide insurance for their full time employees, the company has chosen to get rid of as many full time employees as possible by making them part time.

Now all those part time employees will become government dependents. The company is shoving its business expenses onto the backs of taxpayers, courtesy of the ObamaCare vehicle.

I had no problem affording my own healthcare through my salary.

However, -$24,000 a year makes it impossible for me to get healthcare.

My employer never had to provide health insurance for me, because my job paid MORE THAN ENOUGH for me to make MY OWN choice about which plan I wanted.

------------------------------

Since i can't edit the OP, here is proof of my existence, I've had many Libtards claiming that I don't even exist:

LIBTARD SMEAR ATTACK ANNIHILATED

Politics if my life faggot. Here I am talking at a meeting, and here I am on the radio:

THIS IS MY "HOBBY"

I even say that I'm waiter on the national radio, listen at 2:35

Here I am at 20:00

here's the link to my job:

https://www.facebook.com/watermillcaterers

Here's my facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/solomonscourge

LIBTARD SMEAR ATTACK ANNIHILATED

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time. Each hour I work averages an ADDITIONAL $ 11.25 in tips.

This means each week I will now be losing (20)(11.25) + (10)(10.50) + (10)(16.25) dollars per week.

I will now be losing an average of $ 492.50 per week.

This is nearly $ 2,000 per month.

Almost $24,000 a year ($ 23,640)

I can no longer afford my own private healthcare coverage --- thanks to Obamacare.

I will also have to find a second job, and DROP two classes at Stony Brook University.

So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

My life has been ruined by the parasites.

Obamacare just ruined my life.

Yup, my employer too. In fact one of owners wrote an open letter to all employees telling them the exact reason why everyone hours are being slashed, citing The Affordable Care Act as the cause.

But who could have possibly seen this coming. I am fortunate that my employer is keeping me, and a handful of others, as fulltime (at least for now, who knows what will happen when IT IS ACTUALLY ENFORCED).

Endless parades of pardons, extensions, changes in the law for corporations and unions, but no extension or pardon for the American taxpayers.

Stop being lazy

are you an idiot? the guy wants to work 50 hours per week and is being forced to work LESS and you call him lazy?

wingnut reatrd :cuckoo:

Stop being lazy

Until I can find a second job, it is forced.

No one's forcing you you piece of shit.

Stop being lazy

I can afford to cloth, shelter and feed myself on my gross income. My net income is a different story. You obviously don't understand the difference between the two, or how a booming economy helps alliviate poverty more than welfare. Think surgery vs. a bandaid.

Also, I love how you gloss over the fact, THE FACT, that Obamacare is causing people's hours and income to be reduced--FORCING people that would otherwise be able to afford food on welfare. THINK REAL HARD.

Forum List

Back