Obamacare Gives BAckdoor to Unwarranted Home Inspections?

Recognizing the role the elites play in manipulating things in this country going back to the establishment of the Federal Reserve, that is not delusional, it is reality and liberating.

It essplains so many things.
Secret organizations watching the forum to take their revenge, paranoid threads protesting a nothing = lunatic.

And to think you blame your self-professed career mediocrity on illegal immigrants. More like others probably recognizing you for what you are.

roflmao, you now resort to lying like a fool and think your winning, probably.

lolololol.

You people really are mentally ill -- not severe but there is a break from reality that is leading you to these paranoid beliefs.

**Obama is not looking for insidious ways to "inspect" your home and take your children away.

Did none of you go to college and develop critical thinking skills so that when you encounter a totally ridiculous story, you can identify it as such??
Just a cursory glance at the story tells the reader in no uncertain terms that it was written in an extremely biased way. The political agenda is not subtle, the language is definitely unschooled (which accounts for it's popularity and acceptance among the Conservatives).

It's a strawman, a sham, a clumsy stab at clever that falls short as such lame efforts often do.

Yeah, cuz ad-hom is so persuasive to libtards, lol.
Ah! It's the "He hit me first Mom!" defense. A tried and true tactic popular among the intellectually over taxed.

Just a cursory glance at the story tells the reader in no uncertain terms that it was written in an extremely biased way. The political agenda is not subtle, the language is definitely unschooled (which accounts for it's popularity and acceptance among the Conservatives).

It's a strawman, a sham, a clumsy stab at clever that falls short as such lame efforts often do.

Ah! It's the "He hit me first Mom!" defense. A tried and true tactic popular among the intellectually over taxed.

No, its not that at all.

1. I am not insulting people dishonestly, so it isn't ad hominem when I do it; its Truth.

2. I give some logic, facts or frame of reference along with my truthful insults as opposed to fuckheads who just throw out some made up bullshit insult.

Kind a like what you just did.

And to think you blame your self-professed career mediocrity on illegal immigrants. More like others probably recognizing you for what you are.

lolololol.
Yeah...

If things were like they were in the late 80s and the whole 90s I wouldn't be worried, but so many H1-Bs work in the US now, marginal guys like me have little chance of getting another job.

People probably emit a bit more lunatic than you think you let on and people pick up on it, if anyone saw this thread they sure as hell wouldn't hire you.

Who wants to hire someone who is illogical and suffers from paranoia issues? Not many. Enjoy your marginal life, and tell Nurse Rachet we said hello.

1. You say it is voluntary only as legally defined by the government, so don't worry.

The states received these grants three years ago. These programs aren't hypothetical, they've been operating for a while now.

Where are the forced home inspections occurring?

The media mostly ignores them. But CPS using the cops to force their way into peoples homes and take their kids has gone on for a long damn time, doofus.

This thread is about the maternal, infant, and early childhood home visiting programs in the ACA, is it not?

One would hope that your examples of "Obamacare Giv[ing] BAckdoor to Unwarranted Home Inspections" would involve Obamacare somehow.

lolololol.
Yeah...

If things were like they were in the late 80s and the whole 90s I wouldn't be worried, but so many H1-Bs work in the US now, marginal guys like me have little chance of getting another job.

People probably emit a bit more lunatic than you think you let on and people pick up on it, if anyone saw this thread they sure as hell wouldn't hire you.

Who wants to hire someone who is illogical and suffers from paranoia issues? Not many. Enjoy your marginal life, and tell Nurse Rachet we said hello.

lol, I am currently hired though I may be leaving soon due to health issues.

You just cant get even one right, can you?

Must suck to be such a loser as you apparently enjoy being.

The states received these grants three years ago. These programs aren't hypothetical, they've been operating for a while now.

Where are the forced home inspections occurring?

The media mostly ignores them. But CPS using the cops to force their way into peoples homes and take their kids has gone on for a long damn time, doofus.

This thread is about the maternal, infant, and early childhood home visiting programs in the ACA, is it not?

One would hope that your examples of "Obamacare Giv[ing] BAckdoor to Unwarranted Home Inspections" would involve Obamacare somehow.

heheheh, one libtard asks ridiculous questions, then another pretends that you are confusing your own thread when you answer them.

Suck puppets abound.

The Health and Human Services’ website states that your family will be targeted if you fall under the “high-risk” categories below

As long as we're going by what the Health and Human Services website states, don't forget:

Affordable Care Act Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program (MIECHV) and Tribal MIECHV | Early Childhood Development | Administration for Children and Families
Home visiting, under MIECHV, is a primary service delivery strategy (excluding programs with infrequent or supplemental home visiting).

It is offered on a voluntary basis to pregnant women, expectant fathers, or parents and primary caregivers of children, birth to kindergarten entry.

You guys are so determined to get spun up on this you quote from the gov website the parts that feed your paranoia but dismiss/ignore something that completely sinks this entire thread. I can't believe I'm seeing a bunch of paranoid nutters wetting their panties and talking about their guns and swords to defend themselves from what is explicitly stated as a voluntary visitation program.

Do you guys ever have real jobs? How can you function effectively when this is how you develop choices and decisions?

Do you know what "voluntary" means to social workers in child protection organizations?

"If you don't give us permission to come in we're going to escalate this investigation."

That's not a paranoid delusion, that's what actually happened to me.

I ALREADY provided a government definition of 'voluntary', you fucking moron.
No you didn't, you provided proof you don't understand how it is applied on taxes versus reporting taxes.

This program is voluntary, thus end of this stupid thread for anyone but you, who is happy ranting and wailing about how intrusive a voluntary program is.

CPS is a state agency that has absolutely nothing to do with a completely voluntary federal health program.

You are complaining about a nothing, and that is utterly retarded.

Not true. Florida's DCF and the Federal ACF are quite intertwined.

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/admin/publications/docs/quickfacts.pdf

Florida Department of Children and Families Voluntary Compliance Agreement

Last edited:

No, its not that at all.

1. I am not insulting people dishonestly, so it isn't ad hominem when I do it; its Truth.

2. I give some logic, facts or frame of reference along with my truthful insults as opposed to fuckheads who just throw out some made up bullshit insult.

Kind a like what you just did.
You poor man. You don't tell anything even similar to the truth. I think you've forgotten where you put the truth.

Forum List

Back