Liberals are just disgusting~!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
The St. Jude Dream House giveaway was yesterday. It seems a fairly well to do person won it. As of last night, people were responding to the announcement that he should donate the proceeds of the house all to St. Jude. Jesus H. Christ. Liberals even want to tell people what to do with their winnings in a charity raffle. The posts have been removed, but the talk on Paducah Topix has started up. It isn't up to the donating back part yet, but will be soon, they did the same shit last year.

I, too, bought a ticket both this year and last. That was a $100 not tax deductible to St. Jude's both years. They raised $500,000 last year and $700,000 this year. I had to retire early due to my health, and if I ever win it, I won't feel obligated to donate once cent of my winnings to anyone.

Liberals are just disgusting. What's theirs is theirs and what's ours is theirs! I would bet at least the cyber dollar hat none of the critics even purchased a ticket.

Last edited:
Liberals are very generous with other people's money.

That's how we know they are liberals.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. They did this same thing to the winner last year. The chances of winning the St. Jude Dream House in this area is 1:500, much better than lottery odds, and all the money for tickets goes to St. Jude's. So, I have bought a ticket the last 2 years. I think it is a better way to spend money than going to the movies. I am sure I will never win it, but if I do, I already have my statement prepared for those blood suckers. I mean, really, the audacity of some people. You buy a ticket, you win the prize, the prize is YOURS. St. Jude did NOT build the house. All materials and labor were donated, so the tickets are clear profit. Besides what charity you choose to support is you business. Serving this area also is the Vanderbilt Children's Hospital. One of the guys working for my plumber was telling me that they treated his child for free and they were put up at Ronald McDonald House while they had to be in Nashville. He said he always donates the change from his purchases to those two places. I, personally, get a little pissed when they ask for a donation for Ronald McDonald House when I drive around to get my coffee or whatever. Mrs. Ray Crock could afford to keep them all up, but they ask the class of people who eat at McDonalds.

Last edited:
I won over $800 in a 50/50 drawing at our small-town county fair.

Wife and I went home, made a list of local churches and charities, kept $30 to go have dinner, and gave the rest away.
Big chunk went to the high school sports department that sponsored the raffle.

Ain't no thang. I sure could have used it all but there were plenty of folks with bigger needs.

If I won anything even the Powerball not a single charity that benefits human beings would get a cent. I'd burn it first.

The St. Jude Dream House giveaway was yesterday. It seems a fairly well to do person won it. As of last night, people were responding to the announcement that he should donate the proceeds of the house all to St. Jude. Jesus H. Christ. Liberals even want to tell people what to do with their winnings in a charity raffle. The posts have been removed, but the talk on Paducah Topix has started up. It isn't up to the donating back part yet, but will be soon, they did the same shit last year.

I, too, bought a ticket both this year and last. That was a $100 not tax deductible to St. Jude's both years. They raised $500,000 last year and $700,000 this year. I had to retire early due to my health, and if I ever win it, I won't feel obligated to donate once cent of my winnings to anyone.

Liberals are just disgusting. What's theirs is theirs and what's ours is theirs! I would bet at least the cyber dollar hat none of the critics even purchased a ticket.

I'd be like Oh thank you for my dream house, my elderly sick Mama and her lame one eyed dog will enjoy living there.

Last edited:

Just for daveboy, who apparently thinks he's a character in a Steven King fictional book ...

1186783_600197193366146_1633270779_n.png

Busybodies are readily available on all sides of the aisle. It's nobody's business what he does with his winnings.

Do my eyes deceive me???

Is it really BD??

Very good to see you and hope you stick around.

And, I agree about the busy bodies but as usual, the rw's are reeel anxious to spend money they didn't earn.

Depending on how wealthy he is, suggesting that a wealthy person donate the winning of a charity event is certainly not uncommon and there's nothing wrong with such a suggestion depending on how that suggestion was made.

A link might be appropriate.

Depending on how wealthy he is, suggesting that a wealthy person donate the winning of a charity event is certainly not uncommon and there's nothing wrong with such a suggestion depending on how that suggestion was made.

A link might be appropriate.

Apparently anyone who has ever made such a suggestion is a "disgusting liberal".

Busybodies are readily available on all sides of the aisle. It's nobody's business what he does with his winnings.

Do my eyes deceive me???

Is it really BD??

Very good to see you and hope you stick around.

And, I agree about the busy bodies but as usual, the rw's are reeel anxious to spend money they didn't earn.

Yes. Your eyes deceive you. ;)

:eusa_shhh:

I won over $800 in a 50/50 drawing at our small-town county fair.

Wife and I went home, made a list of local churches and charities, kept $30 to go have dinner, and gave the rest away.
Big chunk went to the high school sports department that sponsored the raffle.

Ain't no thang. I sure could have used it all but there were plenty of folks with bigger needs.

I have a neat little box to cram you in, with a new shiney label:

Decent Human Being.

Just for daveboy, who apparently thinks he's a character in a Steven King fictional book ...

1186783_600197193366146_1633270779_n.png

Wow. That was stupid, even by YOUR standards. :lol:

Look, I know you're pissed off that people don't kiss your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled, being an oh-so-superior progressive and all. I mean, come ON! Can't people see how qualified you are to make their life decisions for them? :mad:

Meanwhile, back in reality, you're a retard. :lol:

Forum List

Back