Obamacare Gives BAckdoor to Unwarranted Home Inspections?

You people really are mentally ill -- not severe but there is a break from reality that is leading you to these paranoid beliefs.

**Obama is not looking for insidious ways to "inspect" your home and take your children away.

Did none of you go to college and develop critical thinking skills so that when you encounter a totally ridiculous story, you can identify it as such??

The Health and Human Services’ website states that your family will be targeted if you fall under the “high-risk” categories below:

Families where mom is not yet 21.
Families where someone is a tobacco user.
Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

https://grants3.hrsa.gov/2010/Web2E...ode=&OnlineAvailabilityFlag=True&pageNumber=1

Yep and the full list of 'high risk' categories :

a) Eligible families who reside in communities in need of such services,

OK, you aren't poor, but you live in a community of poor people? Hell with Section 8 housing and the spread of WIC services, I think more people live in such needful communities than realize it.

b) Low-income eligible families.

With cat a, the feds don't really need cat b, but I guess its just there for completeness' sake.

c) Eligible families who are pregnant women who have not attained age 21.

So much stretchableness here. Is your niece or cousin part of your family? Libtards enforcing laws have many ways of ignoring original intent for the sake of immediate expediency.

d) Eligible families that have a history of child abuse or neglect or have had interactions with child welfare services.

Yeah, so now that anonymous busy-body snitch that called you in for domestic disturbance because you were too loud when you got back from that New Years Eve party has also given the government the 'voluntary invitation' to come and inspect your home at their convenience? This sounds ludicrous, but the majority of laws are ludicrous when you consider the fact that humanity has survived for millions of years without a damned one of them.

e) Eligible families that have a history of substance abuse or need substance abuse treatment.

Any of your uncles or cousins get a DUI? 'Thank you for welcoming us, Mrs. Robinson.'

f) Eligible families that have users of tobacco products in the home.

g) Eligible families that are or have children with low student achievement.

h) Eligible families with children with developmental delays or disabilities.

So my tobacco chewing cousin who has been held back a grade has just opened the door to Uncle Sammy snooping any time and any place?

i) Eligible families who, or that include individuals who, are serving or formerly served in the Armed Forces, including such families that have members of the Armed Forces who have had multiple deployments outside of the United States.

Well, that's another fine 'Thank you for serving your country, fool!' from the Obammy administration.

Itis appalling that people that refer to themselves as 'liberals' would defend this tyrannous over-reaching pile of legal bullshit.

You have yet to differentiate between those families who are eligible for in home assistance vs MANDATORY inspections

They are looking for any excuse to remove children from parental influence.

That is why people are leaving California in droves. The same kind of nanny state, that Obama and his healthcare bill has been trying to institute on all of us.
\We tried to warn people what was in that assault on America bill.....we told congress not to pass it and even though people protested it, congress did what they wanted

If people are leaving in droves, then they are coming in droves also because California hasn't lost any population.

The Health and Human Services’ website states that your family will be targeted if you fall under the “high-risk” categories below:

Families where mom is not yet 21.
Families where someone is a tobacco user.
Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

https://grants3.hrsa.gov/2010/Web2E...ode=&OnlineAvailabilityFlag=True&pageNumber=1

OK, you aren't poor, but you live in a community of poor people? Hell with Section 8 housing and the spread of WIC services, I think more people live in such needful communities than realize it.

With cat a, the feds don't really need cat b, but I guess its just there for completeness' sake.

So much stretchableness here. Is your niece or cousin part of your family? Libtards enforcing laws have many ways of ignoring original intent for the sake of immediate expediency.

d) Eligible families that have a history of child abuse or neglect or have had interactions with child welfare services.

Yeah, so now that anonymous busy-body snitch that called you in for domestic disturbance because you were too loud when you got back from that New Years Eve party has also given the government the 'voluntary invitation' to come and inspect your home at their convenience? This sounds ludicrous, but the majority of laws are ludicrous when you consider the fact that humanity has survived for millions of years without a damned one of them.

e) Eligible families that have a history of substance abuse or need substance abuse treatment.

Any of your uncles or cousins get a DUI? 'Thank you for welcoming us, Mrs. Robinson.'

So my tobacco chewing cousin who has been held back a grade has just opened the door to Uncle Sammy snooping any time and any place?

i) Eligible families who, or that include individuals who, are serving or formerly served in the Armed Forces, including such families that have members of the Armed Forces who have had multiple deployments outside of the United States.

Well, that's another fine 'Thank you for serving your country, fool!' from the Obammy administration.

Itis appalling that people that refer to themselves as 'liberals' would defend this tyrannous over-reaching pile of legal bullshit.

You have yet to differentiate between those families who are eligible for in home assistance vs MANDATORY inspections

I am supposed to argue for YOUR point of view?

Can you libtards get any dumber?

Fail of a thread by someone who doesn't understand what the word "voluntary" means.

Nobody is having unwanted searches from this, it is just yet another thread by a paranoid nutter who has nothing better to do with his time but worry about shit that isn't even real.

Fail of a thread by someone who doesn't understand what the word "voluntary" means.

Nobody is having unwanted searches from this, it is just yet another thread by a paranoid nutter who has nothing better to do with his time but worry about shit that isn't even real.

1. You say it is voluntary only as legally defined by the government, so don't worry.

2. I and others point out that according to this same government, paying taxes is voluntary.

3. You go to jail if you don't pay taxes according to that definition of 'voluntary'.

4. Then you say we just don't get it because it is voluntary.

lololol

You just cant make this shit up, roflmao

Do you understand what the word "eligible" means?

It means that because they are at risk they are eligible for in home services. Next, I want you to Google the term VOLUNTARY

2. I and others point out that according to this same government, paying taxes is voluntary.
Semantic word games don't save you from the basic fact this program is voluntary and nobody is having their door kicked in for warrantless searches.

It is just (yet another) tin hat nutter thread, you might as well have titled it "I have mental issues than manifest themselves in irrational paranoia" instead of wasting looking like a fool complaining about a voluntary program.

It means that because they are at risk they are eligible for in home services.

No, if a libtard is in control, the word means whatever the fuck the government wants it to mean at any time.

Next, I want you to Google the term VOLUNTARY

Well, you can want in one hand and shit in the other and see which fill first, jack ass.

I ALREADY provided a government definition of 'voluntary', you fucking moron.

Semantic word games don't save you from the basic fact this program is voluntary and nobody is having their door kicked in for warrantless searches.

Contests of written law are in fact SEMANTIC in nature, dumbshit.

The fact that I gave you a specific example of the government using the word 'voluntary' to refer to something that is entirely NOT voluntary should clue you in, but being a libtard like you are, well that would appear to have been wasted effort to say the least.

It is just (yet another) tin hat nutter thread, you might as well have titled it "I have mental issues than manifest themselves in irrational paranoia" instead of wasting looking like a fool complaining about a voluntary program.

Lol, and you just don't get it because you want to continue in your existence of Polyanna dreamland where everything is sugar cups, butterflys, and flying Unicorns who shit Skittles from the sky.

You fucking moron.

1. You say it is voluntary only as legally defined by the government, so don't worry.

The states received these grants three years ago. These programs aren't hypothetical, they've been operating for a while now.

Where are the forced home inspections occurring?

The media mostly ignores them. But CPS using the cops to force their way into peoples homes and take their kids has gone on for a long damn time, doofus.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nrtQaxzjv0Y]CPS Takes Child After Mom Gets 2nd Opinion - YouTube[/ame]

But I am sure you have good solid reasons why those parents deserved to be treated like that and have their kid taken by brute force.

Only in Libtardistan, Amerikkka.

Last edited:
You people really are mentally ill -- not severe but there is a break from reality that is leading you to these paranoid beliefs.

**Obama is not looking for insidious ways to "inspect" your home and take your children away.

Did none of you go to college and develop critical thinking skills so that when you encounter a totally ridiculous story, you can identify it as such??

Do you ever go and tell drivebymedia or rdean or any of your lib buddies that go on nut job rants. I'll help you out here, of course not! Hypocrite.

It means that because they are at risk they are eligible for in home services.

No, if a libtard is in control, the word means whatever the fuck the government wants it to mean at any time.

Next, I want you to Google the term VOLUNTARY

Well, you can want in one hand and shit in the other and see which fill first, jack ass.

I really don't know what to make of your thread...

Your desire to make words mean what YOU want them to mean indicates one of two things

1. You are being intentionally deceptive to push your agenda
2. You are fucking stupid

Last edited:
Obama Intent On Forcing Home Inspections Upon Public - Downtrend.com

There are now new reports that show another insidious tactic that Obama and the liberals will use to further gain control over nearly every American citizen once Obama Care finally goes into effect. How about giving the government an almost unlimited right to force home “inspections” upon whoever they want, for nearly any reason that you could dream up? Indeed.

Much of these details have been laid out on King Obama’s Health and Human Services (HHS) website under the “Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program.” Don’t you just love how these liberals cast the most nasty and evil programs into such sweet and innocent sounding names and acronyms? I do, too. This one almost gives you a down-home ‘Andy Griffith’ type of feel, doesn’t it? After all, the government is just coming for a short little visit. All they want to do is make sure that the mothers and children are being taken of. Golly, Andy, I wonder if there will pie?

Instead, what this plan actually does is to give the government, and her minions, the right to essentially invade any home that they consider to be “high-risk.” Of course, the definition of high-risk could be twisted and contorted to fit almost any purpose they wish.

According to a manual the HHS published in 2006, one of the factors that determines a high-risk home is the presence of firearms. So, now I suppose the government is going to look over records of gun registrations and then target these evil people who keep guns in their homes. Other factors include families where the mother is under the age of 21, where someone is a tobacco users, where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or even disabilities. Hmmm…I wonder how many millions of Americans already fall under this blanket definition already? But we are not done. Families who have people that served or are serving in the armed forces are also considered to be high risk. Wow. And, those who have had multiple deployments outside of the US are considered to be even higher risk.

I think that the Obama administration is separating the classic liberals from the neoMarxist pretenders in the Democratic Party, and the neoMarxists are winning!

Sad day for America.

This is only for people who have Obamacare. I, personally, think it should extend to people who are also on Medicaid. Where else but in American can you do everything in your power to ruin your health and have the American taxpayers foot your medical bills?

They are looking for any excuse to remove children from parental influence.

They should never have started allowing people who can't afford to support their children to keep them. There was a time in my life when there were 'poor farms' and 'friendly homes.'

No you didn't, you provided proof you don't understand how it is applied on taxes versus reporting taxes.

This program is voluntary, thus end of this stupid thread for anyone but you, who is happy ranting and wailing about how intrusive a voluntary program is.

The media mostly ignores them. But CPS using the cops to force their way into peoples homes and take their kids has gone on for a long damn time, doofus.
CPS is a state agency that has absolutely nothing to do with a completely voluntary federal health program.

You are complaining about a nothing, and that is utterly retarded.

Obama Intent On Forcing Home Inspections Upon Public - Downtrend.com

There are now new reports that show another insidious tactic that Obama and the liberals will use to further gain control over nearly every American citizen once Obama Care finally goes into effect. How about giving the government an almost unlimited right to force home “inspections” upon whoever they want, for nearly any reason that you could dream up? Indeed.

Much of these details have been laid out on King Obama’s Health and Human Services (HHS) website under the “Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program.” Don’t you just love how these liberals cast the most nasty and evil programs into such sweet and innocent sounding names and acronyms? I do, too. This one almost gives you a down-home ‘Andy Griffith’ type of feel, doesn’t it? After all, the government is just coming for a short little visit. All they want to do is make sure that the mothers and children are being taken of. Golly, Andy, I wonder if there will pie?

Instead, what this plan actually does is to give the government, and her minions, the right to essentially invade any home that they consider to be “high-risk.” Of course, the definition of high-risk could be twisted and contorted to fit almost any purpose they wish.

According to a manual the HHS published in 2006, one of the factors that determines a high-risk home is the presence of firearms. So, now I suppose the government is going to look over records of gun registrations and then target these evil people who keep guns in their homes. Other factors include families where the mother is under the age of 21, where someone is a tobacco users, where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or even disabilities. Hmmm…I wonder how many millions of Americans already fall under this blanket definition already? But we are not done. Families who have people that served or are serving in the armed forces are also considered to be high risk. Wow. And, those who have had multiple deployments outside of the US are considered to be even higher risk.

I think that the Obama administration is separating the classic liberals from the neoMarxist pretenders in the Democratic Party, and the neoMarxists are winning!

Sad day for America.

This is only for people who have Obamacare. I, personally, think it should extend to people who are also on Medicaid. Where else but in American can you do everything in your power to ruin your health and have the American taxpayers foot your medical bills?

There will come a time when everybody will be forced to have obamacare or doesn't that matter?

Forum List

Back