Obamacare Economy: 7 Years, 16 million Jobs Created, Middle Class Incomes Up $3K

In another month the left wing nuts will be telling us all about the Obie economic boom we were all too dumb to have noticed.
What is your principal source of macroeconomic data, Mike?
perhaps the number of folks that ended up on welfare under obummmer the GDP and the the fact that the rich got richer under obummer. how do you all sleep at night with all the lies?
Show me your sources for these Bold Assertions.....

tumblr_inline_oo1mtctZIP1s2opo4_500.png

We now have 7 full years of economic data since President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA or “Obamacare”). So, as Republicans in Washington continue their relentless assault on the ACA, it’s a good time to take stock of how America actually fared in the Obamacare Economy.

Before turning to the facts, a reminder of the narrative that the GOP has been pushing about the ACA for so long:

“It will bankrupt our nation, and it will ruin our economy! … This health care law … is already destroying jobs in our country.” — John Boehner, 2011

“We now know that Obamacare has been one of the single biggest drags on job creation since early 2010.” — Mitch McConnell, 2012

“[T]his is going to blow a hole through the deficit even more than we had already thought.” — Paul Ryan, 2012

“Obamacare is directly responsible for destroying jobs and lowering wages for workers” — Senate Republican Policy Committee, 2014

“It is the biggest job-killer in this country.” — Ted Cruz, 2016

“Obamacare is devastating businesses." — Donald Trump, 2016

“Obamacare … this disastrous policy that's been killing jobs." — Mike Pence, 2016

Let’s tackle these false “job-killing, wage-reducing, deficit-busting” myths one by one:

The Obamacare Economy: 7 Years, 16 Million Jobs Created, Middle-Class Incomes Up $3K
Notice that she left out the 4 trillion dollars of FAUX money that the FED created. Someone will HAVE to pay for that private DEBT. I am sure Janet Yellow will spring that surprise on President Trump sometime soon.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/12/obamas-4-trillion-gift-to-the-rich/
It has also allowed Washington to pay less for the money it borrows. US government debt, already more than $17.7 trillion, would be substantially higher if the Treasury had been forced to pay normal interest rates to lenders over the past six years.
PRAVDA would be proud of the Commies of the liberal party today.

Who cares about the debt when the rich are going to get a tax cut, lets see make the rich pay taxes, and by the way , we need to have more brackets not less, or let them pay peanuts on their income and take away healthcare for million. What a choice.
rich got wealthy off of obummer, why doesn't that bother you?
Why should it?

It appears the only people it pissed off are the Idiots who insisted that the economy wasn't markedly improved over the godawful mess created by the last guy for whom you cast 2 enthusiastic votes.

What jobs did your Messiah produce?

Be specific...

We now have 7 full years of economic data since President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA or “Obamacare”). So, as Republicans in Washington continue their relentless assault on the ACA, it’s a good time to take stock of how America actually fared in the Obamacare Economy.

Before turning to the facts, a reminder of the narrative that the GOP has been pushing about the ACA for so long:

“It will bankrupt our nation, and it will ruin our economy! … This health care law … is already destroying jobs in our country.” — John Boehner, 2011

“We now know that Obamacare has been one of the single biggest drags on job creation since early 2010.” — Mitch McConnell, 2012

“[T]his is going to blow a hole through the deficit even more than we had already thought.” — Paul Ryan, 2012

“Obamacare is directly responsible for destroying jobs and lowering wages for workers” — Senate Republican Policy Committee, 2014

“Obamacare … this disastrous policy that's been killing jobs." — Mike Pence, 2016

Let’s tackle these false “job-killing, wage-reducing, deficit-busting” myths one by one:

The Obamacare Economy: 7 Years, 16 Million Jobs Created, Middle-Class Incomes Up $3K

SO this is good news to show that IN SPITE OF OBAMA'S HATRED OF BUSINESSES (except those that pay his $400,000 per speech fee!)
our economy at least survived.
Think how much better we all would have been if Obama hadn't made statements like these anti-business, anti-tax revenue generators!

Obama wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
(Obama told us he favored a "single payer health system... so what happens to the above?)
" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.” (Pretty easy way of increasing unemployment.)
"I prefer higher gas prices". (And Obama signed 40% fewer Federal oil lease exploration then Bush).
Obama said ...."...Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer"!
"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (That certainly puts a dent in the pocketbook..._

And these are just a few of the remarks that show how much Obama hated businesses, tax payers, and all the facets that help make the USA better.
Is that why during the Obama administration over 10 billion was spent on health issues for coal miners, and this new spending bill continues to pay for the coal miners directly?

Look, I've said it before, I didn't dislike Obama. I disagreed with some of his decisions, but I think his desire to keep America out of wars was an admirable one, and he seemed to care about human rights and try and help those not getting a fair shake. I disagree with many of his methods, but his intentions were there.

However, each and every conversation about Obama has to include his reliance on debt. To me that is his legacy and many others smarter than I am have stated the same. Some have also gone even further, and I concur, America's debt is a National Security threat. There is no way you can speak about any of his accomplishments without an asterisk, *added more debt than all of the former presidents combined. America now has $20T in debt.

Let me be more succinct, let's say I had been president and you gave me $10 Trillion dollars. There are many many things I could do in eight years with that kind of coin. Without much effort I could increase every Americans salary and employ endless numbers of people. That's $10T on top of any tax revenue by the way.

In that regard, there is one mistake that was made after his victory. He reached out to Romney with an olive branch as he wanted him involved in the economy, evidence that I think he believed Romney had a strong grasp on how to turn things around and Obama respected his acumen. In fact, I recall in the debates one particular comment when Obama spoke about government decisions impacting jobs and Romney said "it's not the job of government to create jobs"...I remember Obama's eyes lighting up, it was almost as if he was saying to himself "oh yeah, Romney is right here."

Romney turned down the opportunity to contribute to Americas success economically. It was a mistake for him and probably to the detriment of America. Who knows if his influence could have ensured a lower debt, even if it were 2-3 T lower it would have been a massive victory.

SO this is good news to show that IN SPITE OF OBAMA'S HATRED OF BUSINESSES (except those that pay his $400,000 per speech fee!)
Think how much better we all would have been if Obama hadn't made statements like these anti-business, anti-tax revenue generators!

Obama wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
(Obama told us he favored a "single payer health system... so what happens to the above?)
" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.” (Pretty easy way of increasing unemployment.)
"I prefer higher gas prices". (And Obama signed 40% fewer Federal oil lease exploration then Bush).
Obama said ...."...Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer"!
"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (That certainly puts a dent in the pocketbook..._

And these are just a few of the remarks that show how much Obama hated businesses, tax payers, and all the facets that help make the USA better.
Is that why during the Obama administration over 10 billion was spent on health issues for coal miners, and this new spending bill continues to pay for the coal miners directly?

Imagine if the coal miners had jobs...

They could of paid for it themselves

Notice that she left out the 4 trillion dollars of FAUX money that the FED created. Someone will HAVE to pay for that private DEBT. I am sure Janet Yellow will spring that surprise on President Trump sometime soon.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/12/obamas-4-trillion-gift-to-the-rich/
It has also allowed Washington to pay less for the money it borrows. US government debt, already more than $17.7 trillion, would be substantially higher if the Treasury had been forced to pay normal interest rates to lenders over the past six years.
PRAVDA would be proud of the Commies of the liberal party today.

Who cares about the debt when the rich are going to get a tax cut, lets see make the rich pay taxes, and by the way , we need to have more brackets not less, or let them pay peanuts on their income and take away healthcare for million. What a choice.
rich got wealthy off of obummer, why doesn't that bother you?
Why should it?

It appears the only people it pissed off are the Idiots who insisted that the economy wasn't markedly improved over the godawful mess created by the last guy for whom you cast 2 enthusiastic votes.

That's ok, Trump will show em' how it's done. He will post so much GDP growth we'll get sick of GDP growth.

0.7% annualized growth in Q1 just means he hasn't had a chance to look at that yet.

I know, those damn petrochemical men are a bitch to compete against..

I know, those damn petrochemical men are a bitch to compete against..

Remind us again, how you take a cheap product and make it expensive..

That God for global warming...

No?

Plus compare Obama's federal revenues versus expenditures and consider that TARP was paid back with a profit!
Bailout Scorecard | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica

TARPayback.png

DEBT responsibility to GWB $623.4B
DEBT PAID back to Obama $708.3B
Net Profit credited to Obama's budget $84.9B
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/Historicals
YET Obama even with this additional $708.3 Billion paid back Obama RACKED UP these DEFICITS!
Year Receipts Outlays Surplus or Deficit (–)
2000 2,025,191 1,788,950 236,241
2001 1,991,082 1,862,846 128,236 Dot.com Bust, 9/11, Recession
2002 1,853,136 2,010,894 -157,758
2003 1,782,314 2,159,899 -377,585 tax cuts took affect worst hurricanes SEASONS in history
2004 1,880,114 2,292,841 -412,727 biggest deficit..,, worst hurricanes SEASONS in history
2005 2,153,611 2,471,957 -318,346 deficit decline,,worst hurricanes SEASONS in history
2006 2,406,869 2,655,050 -248,181 deficit decline,,worst hurricanes SEASONS in history
2007 2,567,985 2,728,686 -160,701 deficit decline
2008 2,523,991 2,982,544 -458,553 housing bubble

2009 2,104,989 3,517,677 -1,412,688 TARP,Stimulus (AGAIN remember GWB charged for TARP..BUT Obama gets it all paid back plus $84.9B Profit!)

2010 2,162,706 3,457,079 -1,294,373 This doesn't look like $600 billion deficit???
2011 2,303,466 3,603,059 -1,299,593 This doesn't look like $600 billion deficit???
2012 2,450,164 3,450,000 - 999,836 This doesn't look like $600 billion deficit???
2013 2,770,000 3,684,947 -914,000 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_United_States_federal_budget
2014 3,020,000 3,506,000 -486,000 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_United_States_federal_budget
2015 2,960,000 3,360,000 -400,000 http://federal-budget.insidegov.com/l/118/2015
2016 2,990,000 3,540,000 -550,000 http://federal-budget.insidegov.com/l/119/2016
2017 3,760,542 4,247,448 -486,906 estimate
2018 3,973,974 4,449,240 -475,266 estimate

Plus compare Obama's federal revenues versus expenditures and consider that TARP was paid back with a profit!

View attachment 124120

YET Obama even with this additional $708.3 Billion paid back Obama RACKED UP these DEFICITS!
2003 1,782,314 2,159,899 -377,585 tax cuts took affect worst hurricanes SEASONS in history
2004 1,880,114 2,292,841 -412,727 biggest deficit..,, worst hurricanes SEASONS in history
2005 2,153,611 2,471,957 -318,346 deficit decline,,worst hurricanes SEASONS in history
2006 2,406,869 2,655,050 -248,181 deficit decline,,worst hurricanes SEASONS in history

2009 2,104,989 3,517,677 -1,412,688 TARP,Stimulus (AGAIN remember GWB charged for TARP..BUT Obama gets it all paid back plus $84.9B Profit!)

2010 2,162,706 3,457,079 -1,294,373 This doesn't look like $600 billion deficit???
2011 2,303,466 3,603,059 -1,299,593 This doesn't look like $600 billion deficit???
2012 2,450,164 3,450,000 - 999,836 This doesn't look like $600 billion deficit???
2013 2,770,000 3,684,947 -914,000 2013 United States federal budget - Wikipedia
2014 3,020,000 3,506,000 -486,000 2014 United States federal budget - Wikipedia
2015 2,960,000 3,360,000 -400,000 2015
2016 2,990,000 3,540,000 -550,000 2016
Dammit, man!

Haven't I long since demonstrated that you are unfit to play with numbers?

Post the definition of "Structural Deficit"...... cause if you don't know what that is, or why it !matters, you should mind your whittling.

Republicans again prove they are utterly ignorant of economics. Barack Obama pulled the US and indeed the world out of The Bush Great Recession.

With TARP payback providing a $84.3 Billion profit!
TARPayback.png

How many people were employed in coal mining in 1990?

How about 2009?

How does that number compare to that of the jobs created in any year after 09?

View attachment 124120

Dammit, man!

Post the definition of "Structural Deficit"...... cause if you don't know what that is, or why it !matters, you should mind your whittling.

Definition of structural deficit. A budget deficit that results from a fundamental imbalance in government receipts and expenditures, as opposed to one based on one-off or short-term factors.

So GWB with the below events had a declining deficit AND the one deficit that increased WAS PAID BACK with a $84.9B profit and Obama INCREASED the deficit!
GWBpresidency.png

Republicans again prove they are utterly ignorant of economics. Barack Obama pulled the US and indeed the world out of The Bush Great Recession.

With TARP payback providing a $84.3 Billion profit!
View attachment 124124
That paid for about half of the FY 09 ESAs for Iraqnam......which were EXCLUDED from the reported deficit number.

Then there is the ENTIRELY UNFUNDED Medicate Part D.

View attachment 124120

Dammit, man!

Definition of structural deficit. A budget deficit that results from a fundamental imbalance in government receipts and expenditures, as opposed to one based on one-off or short-term factors.

So GWB with the below events had a declining deficit AND the one deficit that increased WAS PAID BACK with a $84.9B profit and Obama INCREASED the deficit!
View attachment 124125

Now post a credible estimate for the Structural Deficit bequeathed by the last POTUS for whom you cast 2 enthusiastic votes.

Annual income up 3K!
Now I can pay my utilities and Auto Insurance, etc that went up more than 3K!

How many people were employed in coal mining in 1990?

How about 2009?

How does that number compare to that of the jobs created in any year after 09?

You just admitted the 30 year war on coal

Thanks pal..

Forum List

Back