Pride Of The Democrats

]
The article you cite states, "President Trump has advocated sending in feds to stem violence in Chicago and other cities." Now a major opts to do just that and you chide her doing so. Typical.

Merely pointing out the perps.
I don't think you've done that accurately or effectively either. Laws and policies matter to individuals who are law abiding. Individuals who commit crimes by definition have insufficient regard for the policy(s)/law(s) they violate. That is part and parcel of what it means to be a criminal, and that's for petty thieves to perjurers to mass murderers, and every other kind of criminal. Unless the policy/law be one of decriminalizing/legalizing a given act, it doesn't really matter what policy one implements. All that matters is whether one can and does enforce judiciously the policies one has in place.

]
The article you cite states, "President Trump has advocated sending in feds to stem violence in Chicago and other cities." Now a major opts to do just that and you chide her doing so. Typical.

I don't think you've done that accurately or effectively either. Laws and policies matter to individuals who are law abiding. Individuals who commit crimes by definition have insufficient regard for the policy(s)/law(s) they violate. That is part and parcel of what it means to be a criminal, and that's for petty thieves to perjurers to mass murderers, and every other kind of criminal. Unless the policy/law be one of decriminalizing/legalizing a given act, it doesn't really matter what policy one implements. All that matters is whether one can and does enforce judiciously the policies one has in place.

A policy of removing violent criminals from the streets permanently would seem to me to not only be effective, but relatively easy to implement. And yet, it's not done.

America tends to hoard its trash. It really isn't necessary.

]

A policy of removing violent criminals from the streets permanently would seem to me to not only be effective, but relatively easy to implement. And yet, it's not done.

A policy of removing violent criminals from the streets permanently would seem to me to not only be effective, but relatively easy to implement.

Did you vote for Trump? If so, it's no wonder you think that. Trump too, in arrogant contravention of what he was repeatedly told, thought a lot of things would be easy to, as POTUS, do. He's recently attested to that not being so for with regard to the presidency in general and specifically with regard to healthcare/health insurance.

Assuming you are a Trumpkin, I am not surprised that you have eschewed fully absorbing the vicarious learning opportunity Trump delivered by asserting that things he barely understood and had never before tried doing are easy to do. Of course, one need not be a Trumpkin to exhibit the same cognitive failings they do.

]

A policy of removing violent criminals from the streets permanently would seem to me to not only be effective, but relatively easy to implement.

Did you vote for Trump? If so, it's no wonder you think that. Trump too, in arrogant contravention of what he was repeatedly told, thought a lot of things would be easy to, as POTUS, do. He's recently attested to that not being so for with regard to the presidency in general and specifically with regard to healthcare/health insurance.

Assuming you are a Trumpkin, I am not surprised that you have eschewed fully absorbing the vicarious learning opportunity Trump delivered by asserting that things he barely understood and had never before tried doing are easy to do.

On conviction, take violent felons out in back of the court house and put a low-caliber round just behind the left ear. It's like throwing a switch. Easy and inexpensive.

Whatever they did, they'll never do it again, and no kennel fees.

Timothy McVeigh
th

Promises to never hurt anyone again

Aileen Wuornos

aileen-wuornos-people-in-tv-photo-u1

Promises never to hurt anyone again

Jack Jones and Marcel Williams

Promise never to hurt anyone again.

and I believe them

Forum List

Back