Mike Pence is the latest to admit that Trump's budget will balloon deficit

WHAT? Republicans acknowledging that taxing less can cause less taxes to be collected?

Say it ain't so! What is this crazy world coming to :eek-52:

WHAT? Republicans acknowledging that taxing less can cause less taxes to be collected?

Say it ain't so! What is this crazy world coming to :eek-52:

Maybe even Pence is so embarrassed by Trump's pathological lying that he's suffering a brief episode of honesty himself.

When Bush proposed cutting taxes in 2001, he made the argument that the budget surplus at the time was proof that Americans were paying too much in taxes, which led to an excess of revenue, which caused the surplus!!

That was one of the dumbest arguments ever made regarding budgetary issues.

But Trump wanting to do essentially the same thing but when we have a triple digit deficit, makes even less sense.

I don't have any reason to think that Pence knows the economics difference between "short term" and "long term." I know Trump should, but does not. I know too that that as far as the national debt is concerned, for all practical purposes there's no such thing as the "long run."

Pence is even harder to watch than Trump... Every other word is "The American People" he is just a white haired version of Cruz.

Anything this cabinet/ congress puts forth scares the shit out of me...

Pence had no idea lying for Trump would be so difficult.

Forum List

Back