Obamacare costs the company I work at $250,000 more.

R

rdean

I work for a company that is owned by a corporation that has yearly revenues of between 2 and 3 billion a year.

Today, we were called into the Town Hall in groups to go over changes in our Health Care. HR pointed out that Obamacare was kicking in and the cost to the ENTIRE corporation was $250,000.

Someone said, "That's it? That isn't the cost to just this company here in Chicago?" HR said no, that the cost was spread out over the entire organization.

Afterwards, they asked the group of about 35 that anyone who didn't have a dependent under 26 they wanted to add to their insurance could leave. That was a little less than half.

See, the reason people were excited about putting their kids on their insurance is because those "kids" are going to college and now they have health care until they graduate. That's a huge help to people struggling to pay for their kid's college.

And I can tell you this, I thought the cost was going to be a lot more after everything Republicans have said. I totally believed them, I'm ashamed to say. They got me. They had me worried with their lies. And after Bush, I thought I was immune. Shows how we have to be on guard against absolutely everything they say. They really did. They got me.

I work for a company that is owned by a corporation that has yearly revenues of between 2 and 3 billion a year.

Today, we were called into the Town Hall in groups to go over changes in our Health Care. HR pointed out that Obamacare was kicking in and the cost to the ENTIRE corporation was $250,000.

Someone said, "That's it? That isn't the cost to just this company here in Chicago?" HR said no, that the cost was spread out over the entire organization.

Afterwards, they asked the group of about 35 that anyone who didn't have a dependent under 26 they wanted to add to their insurance could leave. That was a little less than half.

See, the reason people were excited about putting their kids on their insurance is because those "kids" are going to college and now they have health care until they graduate. That's a huge help to people struggling to pay for their kid's college.

And I can tell you this, I thought the cost was going to be a lot more after everything Republicans have said. I totally believed them, I'm ashamed to say. They got me. They had me worried with their lies. And after Bush, I thought I was immune. Shows how we have to be on guard against absolutely everything they say. They really did. They got me.

My son was kicked off my insurance at age 22. He had to go open market and pay $1700 a year for a policy that covered very little. With Obamacare, he again has full coverage at no additional premium

50516_26531131683_6511_n.jpg

and proof of this is where?

you can ask any of the voices in deanie's head. :thup:

Hmmmm.... wonder why so many companies are getting vouchers to opt out of program :confused:

This HC law is going to wreck the country! Not to mention the UNcontitutionality of the thing!

Hmmmm.... wonder why so many companies are getting vouchers to opt out of program :confused:

This HC law is going to wreck the country! Not to mention the UNcontitutionality of the thing!

That's not what the waivers are for, brainwashed dumbazz. Change the channel!

No... I didnt say it was punk!

They cant afford to participate, so they suck up to the regime in order to opt out.

:fu:

It is an rdean post, he needs no proof.

I was under the impression that Obama CAre wasn't kicking in until 2014.

Have I missed something?

I'll bet the money murka spends on flags every year would fund universal health care.
Idiots.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbPCWVQE44I]343 American Flags for 9/11 at Ontario Beach Park, Rochester, NY - YouTube[/ame]

That's just the added cost to your organization. The cost of administering ObamaCare, the health care itself through hospitals and clinics, will be much more.

Plus, that amount will rise each year as the US Gov't discovers that "surprise", it's costs more to do ObamaCare so they need to pass that on to your "organization" or just raise taxes in general.

Fail.

How many companies are in the USA | ChaCha Answers

There are around 670,000 companies in America. Lets say 10% are the same size as yours.

67,000 * 250,000 = $16,750,000,000

That's just shy of $17 Trillion removed from the economy.

I suggest liberals be forced to take basic math every year of their lives until they learn how to do it.

Forum List

Back