Obamacare costs the company I work at $250,000 more.

And lets not mention that that money could have gone to hire 5 people at $50k a year.

fucking moran

Love when they do that

morans.gif

Thanks. It's getting a little old, but I don't use it that often. but I promise, if we all don't die by the end of 2012, I won't use it in 2013. Unless I forget about this promise.

shame you skimmed over the 5 people that could have gotten a very good paying job though.

And lets not mention that that money could have gone to hire 5 people at $50k a year.

fucking moran

And how many company families dont have to worry about their kids going untreated?

Adult children, not kids.

but I'm glad to see you missed the math of $14 Trillion leaving the economy.

How many actual kids could that money help?

Try oh try to think past the initial knee jerk reaction.

I work for a company that is owned by a corporation that has yearly revenues of between 2 and 3 billion a year.

Today, we were called into the Town Hall in groups to go over changes in our Health Care. HR pointed out that Obamacare was kicking in and the cost to the ENTIRE corporation was $250,000.

Someone said, "That's it? That isn't the cost to just this company here in Chicago?" HR said no, that the cost was spread out over the entire organization.

Afterwards, they asked the group of about 35 that anyone who didn't have a dependent under 26 they wanted to add to their insurance could leave. That was a little less than half.

See, the reason people were excited about putting their kids on their insurance is because those "kids" are going to college and now they have health care until they graduate. That's a huge help to people struggling to pay for their kid's college.

And I can tell you this, I thought the cost was going to be a lot more after everything Republicans have said. I totally believed them, I'm ashamed to say. They got me. They had me worried with their lies. And after Bush, I thought I was immune. Shows how we have to be on guard against absolutely everything they say. They really did. They got me.

My son was kicked off my insurance at age 22. He had to go open market and pay $1700 a year for a policy that covered very little. With Obamacare, he again has full coverage at no additional premium

Ain't it great when you can get your neighbors to pay for your family's insurance!

Don't ya' just wanna shout!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yshnhEHBtO4&feature=related]The Dean Scream - YouTube[/ame]

Good news for we the taxpayers.We get to pay for these so called kids that are part of the parents plan until they are like what age 35 or is it 40.
What a bunch of hooey...No wonder why so many are seeking waivers from this.
And did you notice no one and I mean no one in the media is talking about the huge response in Ohio
against the mandate in Obamacare...

I work for a company that is owned by a corporation that has yearly revenues of between 2 and 3 billion a year.

Today, we were called into the Town Hall in groups to go over changes in our Health Care. HR pointed out that Obamacare was kicking in and the cost to the ENTIRE corporation was $250,000.

Someone said, "That's it? That isn't the cost to just this company here in Chicago?" HR said no, that the cost was spread out over the entire organization.

Afterwards, they asked the group of about 35 that anyone who didn't have a dependent under 26 they wanted to add to their insurance could leave. That was a little less than half.

See, the reason people were excited about putting their kids on their insurance is because those "kids" are going to college and now they have health care until they graduate. That's a huge help to people struggling to pay for their kid's college.

And I can tell you this, I thought the cost was going to be a lot more after everything Republicans have said. I totally believed them, I'm ashamed to say. They got me. They had me worried with their lies. And after Bush, I thought I was immune. Shows how we have to be on guard against absolutely everything they say. They really did. They got me.

By the way, I thought Obamacare was going to reduce costs for everyone. Why are you happy that it is only costing the small company you work for $250.000 over the next year? My guess if the name of this was McCare you would be screaming to high heaven about how the Republicans had lied about it saving money when it actually costs more.

Forum List

Back