Utah and Oregon Now Track EV’s and Tax By the Mile

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1692053983627.gif

Because remember: our planet is in death throes and we must act now or humanity perishes!

They know it’s all bullshit like I do.

Back to their mansions!

Last edited:
Pay by the mile you losers. And then when your car's EV battery dies you get to pay almost the price of a new car to get it replaced. They didn't tell you about that when you bought it did they?
Modern day “buy a horse”! Early airplanes were expensive and couldn’t stay up long. We’re much further along with EVs.

Modern day “buy a horse”! Early airplanes were expensive and couldn’t stay up long. We’re much further along with EVs.

Modern airplanes are still expensive. EV cars are likewise only the people who are buying them don't quite realize it yet.

Pay by the mile you losers. And then when your car's EV battery dies you get to pay almost the price of a new car to get it replaced. They didn't tell you about that when you bought it did they?
It's stupid enough to buy a new EV but people are morons to buy a used EV.

I suspect when an EV owner notices he can't run nearly as far on a charge as when it was new he'lll start looking for some poor unsuspecting fool to sell it to.
Yup. I read a story a while back where some father bought his daughter a used EV. Worked fine for a few short months and then the battery went kaput. They searched around and found out that a new battery would cost them 14k. That's if they could actually find one, which they couldn't find one, so the car wound up being nothing but a pile of junk. The original owner must have known something was up and unloaded the car to some suckers who thought it would be great to have a used EV.

Joe will give his Electric Vehicle speech in his own 1967 gasoline engine Chevy Corvette.

Forum List

Back