Obama would have lost WWII?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
From the Washington Compost, Richard Cohen finally woke up, sorta.

Hope he has someone making sure his food is safe to eat.

The presidency has changed Barack Obama. His hair has gone gray, which is to be expected, and he looks older, which is also to be expected, but his eloquence has been replaced by petulance and he has lost the power to persuade, which is something of a surprise. You can speculate that if the Obama of today and not Winston Churchill had led Britain in World War II, the Old Vic theater would now be doing “Hamlet” in German.

I think the moonbat messiah would have surrendered to Stalin.

The president has lost his voice, that is certain.

That would be wonderful if it were true. I have to shut off the radio when they play a sound bite from the meat muppet faggot. I'm convinced that brain cells commit suicide when subjected to his voice, because the only people who listen to that parasite are the dumbest fucks on earth.

The numbers say so. Obama has the approval of only 44 percent of the American people.

That means %44 of the country is retarded.

During his time in office, Congress and much of the nation have gone Republican — statehouse after statehouse, governor after governor (soon to be 32) — an astounding feat when you consider that the GOP has become the Know-Nothing Party in all its meanings.

Never mind the fact that democrook voters operate on ZERO information, unless you consider lies and ignorance "information". When Rush coined the term "low information voter" he was flattering the country's idiots.

It’s not that Obama has lost his gift of eloquence. His problem is that he often has nothing to say.

Hey Richard Cohen...

HE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO SAY. We have a meat muppet faggot for a president with Valerie Jarrets' hand up his ass helping him to parrot insipid libturd psycobabble. Eloquence? You're kidding me right? Kermit the frog has more eloquence, and common sense for that matter. Hell, Ms Piggy would be a better first lady too.

But what the hell, at least you finally caught on and realize the moonbat messiah is an incompetent dipshit, too bad it took you 7 fuckin years.

Hey OP, that's nuthin'

Barry also dodged the draft and didn't even serve in WWII.

Of course he would have sided with the Germans and the Japanese so who knows how things would have turned out....

If he "sided with" Germany and Japan the same way he has ISIL and terrorists, they'd all be dead by now.

Really pisses you RWNJ Pootarian traitors off that's its Prez Barry who has led the fight against terrorism, has killed the most, that the rest of the world has not done even a fraction of what he has and worst of all - The only thing we've seen your hero, Pooting do is take off his shirt.

Suck it up, traitor.

Hey OP, that's nuthin'

Of course he would have sided with the Germans and the Japanese so who knows how things would have turned out....

If he "sided with" Germany and Japan the same way he has ISIL and terrorists, they'd all be dead by now.

Really pisses you RWNJ Pootarian traitors off that's its Prez Barry who has led the fight against terrorism, has killed the most, that the rest of the world has not done even a fraction of what he has and worst of all - The only thing we've seen your hero, Pooting do is take off his shirt.

Suck it up, traitor.

This doesnt even warrant a response it's so ridiculous.

It was Republicans who invaded the wrong country and let Bin Laden go.

They would have invaded Jamaica and let Hitler go.

"Hey Richard Cohen...

HE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO SAY. We have a meat muppet faggot for a president with Valerie Jarrets' hand up his ass helping him to parrot insipid libturd psycobabble. Eloquence? You're kidding me right? Kermit the frog has more eloquence, and common sense for that matter. Hell, Ms Piggy would be a better first lady too.

But what the hell, at least you finally caught on and realize the moonbat messiah is an incompetent dipshit, too bad it took you 7 fuckin years."

This almost had me pissing my pants.. Well done! :lol:

Obama would have withdrawn all US forces in 1945 and let the USSR, ISIS-like, take over Europe all the way out to Spain and Portugal; then blame his predecessor

Just like your dumber than dumb post.
ass-kicking.gif

Hey OP, that's nuthin'

Suck it up, traitor.

ass-kicking.gif

Hey OP, that's nuthin'

Suck it up, traitor.

I was just injecting a little humor/sarcasm.
Duddly spouted a bunch of lies as truths.
Big difference there skippy.

So is mine, Gilligan
kick-in-the-balls.gif

ass-kicking.gif

Hey OP, that's nuthin'

Suck it up, traitor.

You're talking to a bed wetter, these are the sort of pukes who need "safe space" from truth.

Pathetic little oxygen thieves, the lot of them.

So says one of the biggest cowards on the board. Sit in your chair little boy and spout your toughness.
Fool.
yawn.gif

You're talking to a bed wetter, these are the sort of pukes who need "safe space" from truth.

Pathetic little oxygen thieves, the lot of them.

I think MOST modern politicians would have lost the war. Both sides have become so entrenched with ROE & fear of doing WHATEVER it takes to win.

We have elected a majority pc coward crowd

At the end of the war, he would have pulled all of our troops out of Europe and Japan and let the Commies take over. In that event, we would still be waiting for that "arc of history" he believes in.

I think MOST modern politicians would have lost the war. Both sides have become so entrenched with ROE & fear of doing WHATEVER it takes to win.

We have elected a majority pc coward crowd

It's also the fault of our own people. Our people would riot if we do to Ar-Raqqah (which needs to be done desperately BTW) what we did to Dresden.

As a nation we've really lost our balls.

Obama would have lost WWII?

Wow.

It isn't enough to blame Obama for every bad thing that happens on the planet, from ISIS down to your erectile dysfunction, we are now going to create an alternate Universe where we can invent even more blame?

This is what happens with masturbatory fantasies. They have to become more and more bizarre for you to stay hard.

I've actually seen people on this forum blame Obama for the 2008 economic crash. Really! I kid you not.

So why not. Let's have him losing WW2. What's particularly hilarious is that they place Obama not in FDR's chair, but in Churchill's place! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Hey, I wonder how that whole inventing of the wheel thing would have gone if Obama had been around back then...

Forum List

Back