Obama would have lost WWII?

What stupidity it is to speculate what might have happened.
Those of you who are spouting your conjectures that President Obama would have done......! Whatever and are making negative comments are nothing more than spewing your unmitigated hatred.
You have no idea what would have happened in a situation that others were never indentured in.
Just like Carson says what he would have done if he would have been in the situation when there was an active shooter. He has no idea what he would do. What you think and what one does are two(2) entirely different concepts.
This is such a joke.

Hey OP, that's nuthin'

Barry also dodged the draft and didn't even serve in WWII.

Of course he would have sided with the Germans and the Japanese so who knows how things would have turned out....

If he "sided with" Germany and Japan the same way he has ISIL and terrorists, they'd all be dead by now.

Really pisses you RWNJ Pootarian traitors off that's its Prez Barry who has led the fight against terrorism, has killed the most, that the rest of the world has not done even a fraction of what he has and worst of all - The only thing we've seen your hero, Pooting do is take off his shirt.

Suck it up, traitor.

This doesnt even warrant a response it's so ridiculous.

IOW, its true and you know it.

Must be really hard for you America-hating assholes to be stuck in a country you despise so much.

I think MOST modern politicians would have lost the war. Both sides have become so entrenched with ROE & fear of doing WHATEVER it takes to win.

We have elected a majority pc coward crowd

I gotta agree with Grampa on this one guys. We Americans have fallen asleep at the wheel in a sense. We let our politicians send our kids to war, then tell them not to protect themselves for political reasons. We are sacrificing our kids to save some of the enemy, and so we don't look mean!

Taking nuclear weapons out of the mix totally, we can roll any country on this planet within 2 months or less, (ok, not China, probably not Russia, but anyone else we choose) IF we fight a war and not a PC police action. And when I say roll, I mean the enemy is devastated, the capitol has fallen, their economy is in ruins, and we are packing up and leaving. That is what war is, which is why we should all NOT want war. But when you fight these PC wars that the left wants,(and some establishment Republicans) it makes it kind of tidy, so it actually gets you in more wars.

Go in and devastate the enemy and the country, you will be despised for sure by many; but nobody is going to FU** with you! Instead, they will fear you. That is how America has lost her way, it doesn't know how to win a war, nor win the peace anymore.

From the Washington Compost, Richard Cohen finally woke up, sorta.

Hope he has someone making sure his food is safe to eat.

The presidency has changed Barack Obama. His hair has gone gray, which is to be expected, and he looks older, which is also to be expected, but his eloquence has been replaced by petulance and he has lost the power to persuade, which is something of a surprise. You can speculate that if the Obama of today and not Winston Churchill had led Britain in World War II, the Old Vic theater would now be doing “Hamlet” in German.

I think the moonbat messiah would have surrendered to Stalin.

The president has lost his voice, that is certain.

That would be wonderful if it were true. I have to shut off the radio when they play a sound bite from the meat muppet faggot. I'm convinced that brain cells commit suicide when subjected to his voice, because the only people who listen to that parasite are the dumbest fucks on earth.

The numbers say so. Obama has the approval of only 44 percent of the American people.

That means %44 of the country is retarded.

During his time in office, Congress and much of the nation have gone Republican — statehouse after statehouse, governor after governor (soon to be 32) — an astounding feat when you consider that the GOP has become the Know-Nothing Party in all its meanings.

Never mind the fact that democrook voters operate on ZERO information, unless you consider lies and ignorance "information". When Rush coined the term "low information voter" he was flattering the country's idiots.

It’s not that Obama has lost his gift of eloquence. His problem is that he often has nothing to say.

Hey Richard Cohen...

HE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO SAY. We have a meat muppet faggot for a president with Valerie Jarrets' hand up his ass helping him to parrot insipid libturd psycobabble. Eloquence? You're kidding me right? Kermit the frog has more eloquence, and common sense for that matter. Hell, Ms Piggy would be a better first lady too.

But what the hell, at least you finally caught on and realize the moonbat messiah is an incompetent dipshit, too bad it took you 7 fuckin years.

Churchill's ME disaster was Gallipoli. Not a great reference.

We've had one combat death vs. ISIS and you people wish it was more like WWII.

Unbelievable.
Republicans love war. They see it depicted on TV, they like the explosions and the killing. They love it. The Iraq war was purely recreational for all the Republicans (except the ones who signed up to go and get shot at)

Chamberlain was misguided, and actually believed what a dictator, that had concurred other countries promised.... Oboma is mentally retarded, an ideologue, but even worse than that, he is a COWARD!

obama-chamberlain.jpg

We've had one combat death vs. ISIS and you people wish it was more like WWII.

Unbelievable.
Republicans love war. They see it depicted on TV, they like the explosions and the killing. They love it. The Iraq war was purely recreational for all the Republicans (except the ones who signed up to go and get shot at)

They also need the evil enemy. The Red Menace. The Yellow Peril. Islamofascists. The Tyrant Abraham Lincoln.

The immigrants. The Jews. The gays. The enemies of Christmas.

The presidency has changed Barack Obama. His hair has gone gray, which is to be expected, and he looks older, which is also to be expected, but his eloquence has been replaced by petulance and he has lost the power to persuade, which is something of a surprise. You can speculate that if the Obama of today and not Winston Churchill had led Britain in World War II, the Old Vic theater would now be doing “Hamlet” in German.

That would be wonderful if it were true. I have to shut off the radio when they play a sound bite from the meat muppet faggot. I'm convinced that brain cells commit suicide when subjected to his voice, because the only people who listen to that parasite are the dumbest fucks on earth.

The numbers say so. Obama has the approval of only 44 percent of the American people.

During his time in office, Congress and much of the nation have gone Republican — statehouse after statehouse, governor after governor (soon to be 32) — an astounding feat when you consider that the GOP has become the Know-Nothing Party in all its meanings.

Never mind the fact that democrook voters operate on ZERO information, unless you consider lies and ignorance "information". When Rush coined the term "low information voter" he was flattering the country's idiots.

It’s not that Obama has lost his gift of eloquence. His problem is that he often has nothing to say.

Hey Richard Cohen...

HE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO SAY. We have a meat muppet faggot for a president with Valerie Jarrets' hand up his ass helping him to parrot insipid libturd psycobabble. Eloquence? You're kidding me right? Kermit the frog has more eloquence, and common sense for that matter. Hell, Ms Piggy would be a better first lady too.

But what the hell, at least you finally caught on and realize the moonbat messiah is an incompetent dipshit, too bad it took you 7 fuckin years.
It was the GOP who sung Hitler's praises before Pearl Harbor.

It's an interesting concept. I doubt if Barry Hussein would have left the Fleet at Pearl Harbor as negligent old FDR did. Roosevelt desperately wanted us in the European war and if 3,000 Americans had to be sacrificed at Pearl Harbor so be it. What would it take for Barry Hussein to have placed American Troops in harms way? Probably an attack on U.S. soil and chances are Barry would have given away Hawaii to negotiate peace while the Japanese gobbled up most of the far east. As long as Hitler didn't sink too many U.S. ships Barry would merely apologize and you can bet that most of Europe would be speaking German today

Hey Richard Cohen...

It was the GOP who sung Hitler's praises before Pearl Harbor.

Better CHECK your history again.... Henry Ford I, CLOSELY TIED TO FDR was a BIG Hitler supporter, as was Joseph P. Kennedy!!!

Obama left my cake out in the rain, and I'll never have that recipe agaaaaaaaaaaain.

Prescott Bush got in real trouble for doing business with Hitler. He was Treasurer of Planned Parenthood in 1947. The Bushes became pro-life so that Poppy could run as Reagan's VP.

Forum List

Back