Obama worst foreign policy president ever

The UN Shot down his request to go to war, so he didn't really convince them, either.

USMB won't show whatever you are holding up, but the fact is, if Bush said, "We know he doesn't have nukes, but he might have Sarin Shells" no one would have gone to war over that.

Is that a nuclear warhead that Secretary of State Colin Powell is holding up before the UN? Perhaps communist JoeB, with his lies & propaganda, could clarify this for everyone since I just can't seem to tell if that is a nuclear warhead he is holding...

Powell-anthrax-vial.jpg

that is supposed to be a symbol for a B weapon.

where are these B weapons?

and why is powell thinking of his speech as a blot on his reputation?

The fact that you left-wing nuts first denied that any WMD's were found when they were, then denied that we were even worried about WMD's (only "nukes"), and are now claiming that we were only worried about biological is just PROOF that we were worried about all three - hence the term "WMD's" being used over and over. We worried about all of them, and we found some of them.

Show a bit of class and just admit you were wrong. Gasp! God forbid you can't demonize George W. Bush as the evil, blood sucking, satan of darkness that all of you have tried so hard to paint him as.... :lol:

Is that a nuclear warhead that Secretary of State Colin Powell is holding up before the UN? Perhaps communist JoeB, with his lies & propaganda, could clarify this for everyone since I just can't seem to tell if that is a nuclear warhead he is holding...

Powell-anthrax-vial.jpg

The fact that you left-wing nuts first denied that any WMD's were found when they were, then denied that we were even worried about WMD's (only "nukes"), and are now claiming that we were only worried about biological is just PROOF that we were worried about all three - hence the term "WMD's" being used over and over. We worried about all of them, and we found some of them.

Show a bit of class and just admit you were wrong. Gasp! God forbid you can't demonize George W. Bush as the evil, blood sucking, satan of darkness that all of you have tried so hard to paint him as.... :lol:

mushroom cloud, anthrax.

do you know why those two examples could instill fear and sell the war?

LMAO! First, all the radical left-wing nuts on this site tried to claim that we were only worried about nuclear weapons. I debunked that falsehood. Next, they tried to claim that chemical weapons are not WMD's. I debunked that falsehood. Now you're going to claim we were worried about biological weapons and didn't find them :lol:.

Make up your mind idiot liberal dumbocrats! You might all want to get together and get your story straight... :lol:

do you know what colin is holding in the pic you posted?

you debunked nothing, btw.

Yes - absolutely nothing (because they are not going to allow him to walk into the UN with an actual biological weapon). However, it is supposed to represent anthrax in the example he was giving.

And I've debunked everything with facts and the links to back them up. You're just embarassing yourself now. Be a grown up and just admit you were wrong. Only a child acts like you and the rest of the wing nuts are acting.

LMAO! First, all the radical left-wing nuts on this site tried to claim that we were only worried about nuclear weapons. I debunked that falsehood. Next, they tried to claim that chemical weapons are not WMD's. I debunked that falsehood. Now you're going to claim we were worried about biological weapons and didn't find them :lol:.

Make up your mind idiot liberal dumbocrats! You might all want to get together and get your story straight... :lol:

Yes - absolutely nothing (because they are not going to allow him to walk into the UN with an actual biological weapon). However, it is supposed to represent anthrax in the example he was giving.

And I've debunked everything with facts and the links to back them up. You're just embarassing yourself now. Be a grown up and just admit you were wrong. Only a child acts like you and the rest of the wing nuts are acting.

your filiblustering is not impressive.

why don't you look up how colin powell thinks about his UN speech.

and think about why joe blow from arkansas would be afraid of a mushroom cloud and anthrax, and not of sarin or mustard gas from the 80s.

and think about why joe blow from arkansas would be afraid of a mushroom cloud and anthrax, and not of sarin or mustard gas from the 80s.

Except that this thread is not about what Colin Powell thinks about his speech. If you want to discuss that, start a thread on it.

This thread is about how the idiot liberal dumbocrats keep claiming that "no WMD's were found in Iraq" when in fact THOUSANDS of WMD's have been found in Iraq. Some have been safely recovered by coalition forces and some have fallen into the hands of terrorists and been used against coaltion forces.

No matter how hard you try to hijack this thread to change the subject away from what is very embarassing to your side of the aisle, I'm going to stay on point and keep hammering away with facts.

Except that this thread is not about what Colin Powell thinks about his speech. If you want to discuss that, start a thread on it.

This thread is about how the idiot liberal dumbocrats keep claiming that "no WMD's were found in Iraq" when in fact THOUSANDS of WMD's have been found in Iraq. Some have been safely recovered by coalition forces and some have fallen into the hands of terrorists and been used against coaltion forces.

No matter how hard you try to hijack this thread to change the subject away from what is very embarassing to your side of the aisle, I'm going to stay on point and keep hammering away with facts.

fact: no biological weapons found
fact: no nuclear weapons found
fact: no precursors for said weapons found
fact: it was guaranteed and predicted that those weapons were in iraq, north south, east and west of tikrit, lol
fact: your old chemical weapons don't cut the mustard

hint: try the "they moved them to syria" canard. retard.

This thread is a fail OP. WMDs as described by Bush for cause of war were never found.

If they were, the admin would have announced from the top of the capitol.

Not by Rottweiler in a board thread many years later.

Simply pathetic, Rott, but that is your style. No matter how hard you try to deflect, you fail.

Hang on a moment...you've highjacked your own thread!
I thought it was how Obama was the "worst foreign policy President ever" (I keep hearing that title spoken in a Valley Girl accent in my head).
Nice thread highjack fella.

Last edited:
Four years of President Obama's foreign policy are having their full effect. After squandering time in sham "negotiations" with Iran and Palestine and abandoning Iraq to al-Qaeda, the President has made many situations more difficult—and urgent.

Under Obama's leadership, America's position in the Middle East has weakened considerably. We were unprepared for the "Arab Spring" uprisings, and the President's response has been dangerously indecisive. For example, he continues to champion a Palestinian state while denouncing the current Syrian state—and the two are eerily similar. If Palestine were a state, it would be another corrupt enemy of Israel, our most important ally in the region, and would be a state sponsor of terrorism like Syria. While the Administration dithers on its Syria position, a growing Islamist extremist presence in that country presents the danger of an extremist dictatorship that becomes a base for international terrorism.

Sanctions and strong words are no longer enough. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has warned that time is running out for international efforts to end Iran's nuclear defiance through diplomacy. Netanyahu said, "Things that affect our fate, our very existence, we don't entrust to others—not even to our best friends."

Morning Bell: Israel and Iran, the Middle Eastern Time Bomb

Being a close observer of US foreign policy I must say that it's news to me that there is such a thing as an Obama foreign policy. There hasn't been a trace of a coherent foreign policy for over 3 years. Instead, I feel that Obama has been totally disinterested in global affairs. Probably the most insular President in more than 80 years.

It's a bit rich criticising a guy but then not offering an alternative.

You haven't been here very long, have you?

No, here was me thinking that political debate was about trying to put your point of view across and bring others round to it. On here it's about screaming abuse at people who don't agree with you. I really have a genuine interest in why the American right take the view that they do. I'm open to being convinced to their ideas, but when your just called names and abused it just shows that it's all talk and no substance.

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly.

Forum List

Back