He won the poorest counties
He won the most crime ridden areas
He won the black vote
He won the hispanic vote
He won the youth vote
He won the gay vote
He won the women vote
He won........

YOu know what, we can quit putting it into segments. He basically just won a landslide and kicked the hell out of the GOP!!

should we be concerned as Americans?

Criminals heart Obama.

Dont know why either, I'll give you credit for that one. Because it's the GOP that has had it's local Republicans slashing police funds in cities, counties, states. One would think the murderers, thugs, gang members, rapists, thieves and perverts would vote GOP to keep the police force shrinking. Dumbasses.

the smartest states,ehhh.

Romney graduated from the number 1 business school in America BYU Rather coincidental that the state that gave Romney his widest margin of victory also has the number 1 business school.

btw good job of hijacking the thread. this supposed to be a thread about high crimes and misdemeanors in obama country.

Last edited:

Criminals heart Obama.

Dont know why either, I'll give you credit for that one. Because it's the GOP that has had it's local Republicans slashing police funds in cities, counties, states. One would think the murderers, thugs, gang members, rapists, thieves and perverts would vote GOP to keep the police force shrinking. Dumbasses.

Poor rent-a-cop.

LOL

Criminals heart Obama.

Poor rent-a-cop.

LOL

Ahhhh........ok. I'll play along..........

Yep, Im a rent-a-cop, you're onto me. But guess what, my pay is gonna double thanks to Obama, and I'll be taking some of your money beee-atch. Thanks for going to work everyday, half of every dollar you make is gonna go to me now:lol:

Pay my bills motherfucker!!!

You should be concerned as a conservative.

It’s this sort of idiotic ‘thinking’ that lost you the election.

Keep it up if you want a democratic House come 2015.

Criminals are life's losers, and life's losers are Democrat supporters.

That should be pretty obvious.

Actually....since we won the election, and we're gonna get lots of YOUR money without having to work for it...guess we're the winners now:tongue:

I got bills that need payin...get to work bitch!

Poor rent-a-cop.

LOL

Ahhhh........ok. I'll play along..........

Yep, Im a rent-a-cop, you're onto me. But guess what, my pay is gonna double thanks to Obama, and I'll be taking some of your money beee-atch. Thanks for going to work everyday, half of every dollar you make is gonna go to me now:lol:

Pay my bills motherfucker!!!

Just don't go over 29 hours!

LOL

Excuse me - wasnt Romney the gov of Mass - the best educated state???????????????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back