Zone1 What concern is it of ours how Navalny died?

It has always happened in this country and continues to happen; Not to mention the myriad sanctioned political assassinations done by our covert services in other countries.

What happens in Russia is Russia's business.
Kindly point out who in this country has been publicly killed by their opposition? (hint...Kennedy...doesn't count. No evidence to suggest there was more than one shooter).

Kindly point out who in this country has been publicly killed by their opposition? (hint...Kennedy...doesn't count. No evidence to suggest there was more than one shooter).
Well there's no evidence that Navalny was killed by Putin either.... But somehow you are convinced of it.

Well there's no evidence that Navalny was killed by Putin either.... But somehow you are convinced of it.
Uh-huh. Man was first poisoned, then jailed, then dies. And he's not the first Putin opponent an "unexpected event" has happened to.

But here you are defending Putin. My, how far we've come since Reagan. Maybe this is why you crave Trump as your President.
You admire this type of individual. :)

Trump is also a political prisoner in addition to the 1/6 Patriots.
An excellent point. Biden blaming Putin for Navalny's death is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Uh-huh. Man was first poisoned, then jailed, then dies. And he's not the first Putin opponent an "unexpected event" has happened to.

But here you are defending Putin. My, how far we've come since Reagan. Maybe this is why you crave Trump as your President.
And still you have no evidence.
I'm not defending anybody I'm simply using your own rules of evidence. I don't crave anything.
I'm pointing out to you that you require evidence from me but not for yourself.

Navalny was murdered just like Babbitt was.

If most American Democrats had their way, Donald Trump would be immediately incarcerated and he would die in prison. Further, they support ALL of the ludicrous prosecutions now going forward.

Facts.

So their faux outrage about this poor Russian dissident is as hollow as their domestic lying.

Navalny was murdered just like Babbitt was.
No. Ashli Babbitt was shot. After being asked to stand down. Had she stood down, she'd be alive to spout conspiracy theories and support her savior in his bid to win the White House this year. She might be in prison, but she wouldn't have died from terminal stupidity.

Navalny was poisoned, imprisoned, and then killed. by his chief rival. Something his rival has done before.

Sorry, no comparison between the two. :)

If most American Democrats had their way, Donald Trump would be immediately incarcerated and he would die in prison. Further, they support ALL of the ludicrous prosecutions now going forward.

Facts.

So their faux outrage about this poor Russian dissident is as hollow as their domestic lying.

Except when Trump is thrown in prison for the rest of his life, it will be after he has had due process and then some.

As opposed to Navalny, who was just murdered.

I'm sorry, you'll have to enumerate the conservative people being "persecuted" for me.
I only see one man being "prosecuted". By the law. He's still breathing and talking. In fact, he's speaking in two states today alone.
Navalny isn't breathing anymore.
True!!

All that we need to know is that he died in a Russian prison. The rest needs no further explanation.

Forum List

Back