Obama won BECAUSE of his race

Any person with his qualifications - or lack there of -that was a male white person would be laughed off the stage

It is possible that he won the general because of anti-Bush/anti-Republican sentiment. It might have been that anyone the Democrats picked would have won. Race might have been immaterial at that stage.

However, he got to the general because of his race. You're correct. Geraldine Ferraro was correct. He should have been laughed off the stage well before the general. And Edwards should have been exposed well before he had a chance to help Obama stop Hillary.

We should probably be dealing with President Hillary Clinton right now.

Or maybe President Romney already if Huckabee's supporters hadn't been successful at squeezing Romney out of the race and handing the nomination over to McCain.

I tend to gravitate toward the RED bolded.^^

To the OP? Race? Really?

NO sale. :eusa_hand:

Can't agree. People were tired of war and the Hopey Changey Mantra was a winner. He promised the world and sounded good. But he was VERY poorly vetted.

To be honest the Republicans had a poor candidate running against him. After he won, I was hoping for a new nation of colorless biases. But as it turned out, he was pitting one group of people against another, not necessarily race, but all kinds of factions.

We should take the last election to heart and during primaries, not concede the encumbent the natural candidate and be open to third party candidates. VET our candidates and listen to debates!

You seem to be missing the point. He should have been knocked out in the primary. It's moot which Republican was running against him. He shouldn't have gotten that far. How did he make it past Hillary? Could a white man with less than half a senate term under his belt when he started running for president have beaten Hillary in the primary?

Just saying...making that claim without any proof, which obviously nobody has, won't get a warm reception from the more rational people on the board. It's kinda kooky. :thup:

Geraldine Ferraro made the claim. She was correct. And she was called racist for it.

Obama's ascent to prominence was due to his race. HE claimed he would not be ready to run for president in 2008, that he would not yet have enough experience. But then because he was an articulate black without a Negro dialect except when he wanted one, Harry Reid saw an opportunity to make history and started promoting him. If he had not been black, he would not have been tapped to run. If he had not been black, his campaign would have gotten less traction than Dennis Kucinich's. His color -- not his meager qualifications and certainly not his ideas where the only specifics were ones which played in Chicago -- is the reason he was embraced and propelled past Hillary.

Last edited:
You seem to be missing the point. He should have been knocked out in the primary. It's moot which Republican was running against him. He shouldn't have gotten that far. How did he make it past Hillary? Could a white man with less than half a senate term under his belt when he started running for president have beaten Hillary in the primary?

Just saying...making that claim without any proof, which obviously nobody has, won't get a warm reception from the more rational people on the board. It's kinda kooky. :thup:

Geraldine Ferraro made the claim. She was correct. And she was called racist for it.

Obama's ascent to prominence was due to his race. HE claimed he would not be ready to run for president in 2008, that he would not yet have enough experience. But then because he was an articulate black without a Negro dialect except when he wanted one, Harry Reid saw an opportunity to make history and started promoting him. If he had not been black, he would not have been tapped to run. If he had not been black, his campaign would have gotten less traction than Dennis Kucinich's. His color -- not his meager qualifications and certainly not his ideas where the only specifics were ones which played in Chicago -- is the reason he was embraced and propelled past Hillary.

:dunno:

Because you think she was?

Can't agree. People were tired of war and the Hopey Changey Mantra was a winner. He promised the world and sounded good. But he was VERY poorly vetted.

To be honest the Republicans had a poor candidate running against him. After he won, I was hoping for a new nation of colorless biases. But as it turned out, he was pitting one group of people against another, not necessarily race, but all kinds of factions.

We should take the last election to heart and during primaries, not concede the encumbent the natural candidate and be open to third party candidates. VET our candidates and listen to debates!

Well in that he can claim success. The DIVIDE has never been greater. yay obama. yay.

Yeah, i don't believe Obama made that divide. I would have to credit fox news the most for the inter party war. Obama did many things to try and be bipartisan, but he did not realize that the republicans want a war. One of his weaknesses was giving the village idiots a chance.

that figures in as much as we know you to be a sub iliterate liberal..

^ First time I've ever agreed with The T. :thup:

Well? Golly-Bob-Howdee!

Wasn't painful? Was it?

Two Americans in agreement on something? ;)

MY problem with the race issue IS that disagreement with Obama IS considered to be rascist because the perp in disagreement is considered or assumed to be racist...even IF the perp is not white...:eusa_eh:

Glad to have ya aboard. :)

More accurately he won because more white people were afraid they would be considered racist if they didn't vote for him!
In the voting booth it came down to a majority of white voters IGNORANT of Obama's lack of experience, IGNORANT of his agenda (destroy american businesses.. why else has he done via Executive orders, EPA,etc. actions THAT have destroyed jobs??) didn't want to feel guilt that they didn't vote for a black man because they IGNORANTLY equated competency with skin color!

Of course these SAME white voters when asked would deny that because THEY are totally ignorant that they voted out of fear they might be "racist" which in FACT they WERE as they considered skin color first unlike King who said.
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
I have a dream that my... at BrainyQuote
Bullshit!
We have secret ballots here so no one would know how the whites voted, but somehow the racist mind-readers always know what the non=racists think. :cuckoo:

You white racists are very proud of your racism and never object to being called the racists you are, just as you are proud of your self professed intellectual superiority. :cuckoo:

More accurately he won because more white people were afraid they would be considered racist if they didn't vote for him!
In the voting booth it came down to a majority of white voters IGNORANT of Obama's lack of experience, IGNORANT of his agenda (destroy american businesses.. why else has he done via Executive orders, EPA,etc. actions THAT have destroyed jobs??) didn't want to feel guilt that they didn't vote for a black man because they IGNORANTLY equated competency with skin color!

Of course these SAME white voters when asked would deny that because THEY are totally ignorant that they voted out of fear they might be "racist" which in FACT they WERE as they considered skin color first unlike King who said.
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Bullshit!
We have secret ballots here so no one would know how the whites voted, but somehow the racist mind-readers always know what the non=racists think. :cuckoo:

You white racists are very proud of your racism and never object to being called the racists you are, just as you are proud of your self professed intellectual superiority. :cuckoo:

Are you serial? Really? Is THIS the burr that's been up your ass?

SON? SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY.

:dunno:

Because you think she was?

Bob, do you SERIOUSLY believe that Obama would have entered the primary and received encouragement and financial backing for it if he had not been black?

Don't fall back on "it's possible". Try to give me a percentage range for the likelihood that a relatively unknown white man from Illinois would have thrown his hat into the presidential ring two years into his first term as senator, and won enough monetary backing to pick up traction against the big name candidates already in the field.

Bullshit!

Hey T. You know you've won the arguement when all they can do is fling "racist" at you! Been going on for years now.

Bullshit!

Hey T. You know you've won the arguement when all they can do is fling "racist" at you! Been going on for years now.

Yeah, I know WT...but that post just takes the friggin' cake...talk about unmasking one's self?

Jeezus...get the NETS...Grab this creep before he does any damage to normal people...

Well in that he can claim success. The DIVIDE has never been greater. yay obama. yay.

Yeah, i don't believe Obama made that divide. I would have to credit fox news the most for the inter party war. Obama did many things to try and be bipartisan, but he did not realize that the republicans want a war. One of his weaknesses was giving the village idiots a chance.

that figures in as much as we know you to be a sub iliterate liberal..

No kiddin'.
icon14.gif

That what every racist says!

Including YOU as long as you have yer NOSE out of Rush Limbaugh's ass blaming him for the ills of the world DERP.
March 23, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

That what every racist says!

Including YOU as long as you have yer NOSE out of Rush Limbaugh's ass blaming him for the ills of the world DERP.
March 23, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

Couldn't resist could you?

SON? YOU are diseased.

Seek help. :eusa_hand:

Yeah, I know WT...but that post just takes the friggin' cake...talk about unmasking one's self?

Jeezus...get the NETS...Grab this creep before he does any damage to normal people...

well you notice he pointed to white racists,, isn't that kind of racist?

well you notice he pointed to white racists,, isn't that kind of racist?

Short answer and ONLY one is *YES*

Any person with his qualifications - or lack there of -that was a male white person would be laughed off the stage

March 23, 2010

March 23, 2010

It is also NOTED that in ALL of your quotes YOU NEVER SHOW A LINK TO YOUR SOURCE.

Seek HELP. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back