Obama with a Republican Congress will be close to unbeatable in 2012 imo

God how are some people so damn OBLIVIOUS?

Unemployment would have to be @ 6.5%-7% TOPS for Obama to even have a SHOT and even then that drop wouldn't be his doing.

Obama has already shot himself in the foot SOOOOO MANY TIMES that the GOP commercials for 2012 are writing themselves.

It depends on who we pick too.....I just dunno.....

God how are some people so damn OBLIVIOUS?

Unemployment would have to be @ 6.5%-7% TOPS for Obama to even have a SHOT and even then that drop wouldn't be his doing.

Obama has already shot himself in the foot SOOOOO MANY TIMES that the GOP commercials for 2012 are writing themselves.

It depends on who we pick too.....I just dunno.....

Donk is the biggest shit head on the board. All cults end badly. He doesn't get it.

The farther away from Obama a Republican runs, the easier the Republicans will win.

Obama is as feckless as Jimmy Carter, and his own party hates him more.

Unemployment will be between 8 and 9%. The economy will be marginally better. No Democrat challenger from his left will have any consequence.

If the Republican challenger is closer to the center than the far right, then Obama will win a fairly close election. If the Republican challenger is further to the right, Obama will win a landslide.

If a left of center third party candidate becomes attractive to Independents, like a Bloomberg, all bets are off. That could be a spoiler for Obama.

Otherwise, he's a shoe-in.

I'm socially liberal, but fiscally conservative, in spite of what you might think. And I'm a wholly against military adventurism, but that's anti-Neocon, it has nothing to do with lib or con. Many conservatives, are not into that either. That doesn't make me a dove or liberal.

We have Kreskin

You're about as fiscally conservative as John Wayne Gacy is a good babysitter

Unemployment will be between 8 and 9%. The economy will be marginally better. No Democrat challenger from his left will have any consequence.

If the Republican challenger is closer to the center than the far right, then Obama will win a fairly close election. If the Republican challenger is further to the right, Obama will win a landslide.

If a left of center third party candidate becomes attractive to Independents, like a Bloomberg, all bets are off. That could be a spoiler for Obama.

Otherwise, he's a shoe-in.

I'm socially liberal, but fiscally conservative, in spite of what you might think. And I'm a wholly against military adventurism, but that's anti-Neocon, it has nothing to do with lib or con. Many conservatives, are not into that either. That doesn't make me a dove or liberal.

So he's going to win on the platform that he needs more time to fix things?

Oh well, that's your beliefs, I won't knock you for wanting it to be true.

imo

A fiscal right of conservative center candidate will take it in 2012.

I like Cristi and Jindahl. except that Jihndahl will be played up as the gop token.

there is no center when the republicans hold government hostage.

The voters spoke. Deal with it.

What voters you fucking asshole?

They are the monority and are holding the congress hostage with the 60 vote rule.

I hope to hell the dems turn arround and do the same fucking thing to you assholes

You have no idea how things really work...do you.

You simply hear things, read things and then find times to regurgitate them....not realy understanding the truth about them.

Obama used the word hostage today and you ran with it.

OK...how is this...

The Democrats were willing to allow the tax rates to go up for ALL americans becuase they refused to give the business owners the same tax breaks.

So they allowed their anti-capitalist sentiment put them in a position to hold ALL Americans hostage.

See how that works Truthmatters?

there is no center when the republicans hold government hostage.

The voters spoke. Deal with it.

What voters you fucking asshole?

They are the monority and are holding the congress hostage with the 60 vote rule.

I hope to hell the dems turn arround and do the same fucking thing to you assholes

The ones who tossed the current crop of assholes out of government.

Since when doesn't the 60 vote rule work for you?

Jindal's a moron. Christie won't run in 2012.
Romney can paint himself a fiscal conservative and challenge Obama if Obama is weak in 2012.
Otherwise, I don't see it.

Pick someone far to the right and see what happens. No chance at all.

Unemployment will not have to get down to 6%. Rational people expect some progress, but not superpowers. He was handed a gutted economy that there was probably no way to turn around quickly. No one expects low unemployment within 2 years. The government can only do so much to effect it quickly.

Only Republicans on the right win. Reagan, Bush, Bush. Republicans in the center lose. Ford, Dole, McCain.

Obama will never sell Americans on the notion that being miserable is the new norm.

Obama's not an ideologue. At worst, even if he has an ideal in principle in some cases, he's a pragmatist and realist in almost all situations. If things need to get done, he's willing to compromise. He's always been that way. Circumstances dictate which direction he moves. He's principled, but not an ideologue.

He will learn to triangulate from the best. Bill's a Jedi Master.

Jindal's a moron. Christie won't run in 2012.
Romney can paint himself a fiscal conservative and challenge Obama if Obama is weak in 2012.
Otherwise, I don't see it.

Pick someone far to the right and see what happens. No chance at all.

Unemployment will not have to get down to 6%. Rational people expect some progress, but not superpowers. He was handed a gutted economy that there was probably no way to turn around quickly. No one expects low unemployment within 2 years. The government can only do so much to effect it quickly.

I am not a fan of Jindl.....

In no way do I see him as a moron and if I did, I would elaborate as to why.

Enlighten me...why do you see him as a moron? Is it becuase you do not agree with his policies? His ideology? His approach?

Or do you have valid reason to question his intelligence.

Humor me and answer......

Obama's not an ideologue. At worst, even if he has an ideal in principle in some cases, he's a pragmatist and realist in almost all situations. If things need to get done, he's willing to compromise. He's always been that way. Circumstances dictate which direction he moves. He's principled, but not an ideologue.

He will learn to triangulate from the best. Bill's a Jedi Master.

He's an ideologue. He believes in an ever escalating presence of government in people's lives.

He never compromises if he can get his way.

Obama's an asshole for not fighting for what's right on this issue,

but credit where credit is due, he now owns the Republican tax cut, and if the economy picks up over the next year, and jobs pick up, which is something the business cycle would tell you is very likely with or without these budget busting tax cuts,

he gets the credit for it. Politically this is evil genius.

Only Republicans on the right win. Reagan, Bush, Bush. Republicans in the center lose. Ford, Dole, McCain.

Obama will never sell Americans on the notion that being miserable is the new norm.

Bush Sr. was/is a moderate. Eisenhower and Nixon were moderates.

That's moderate by modern day conservatives' definition.

Forum List

Back