Obama Will lose Presidential Election.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Obama will not be elected President of the United States.
elements in the Goverment will not allow him to be Elected.
Reason Being he could jepordize national security.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is coming from someone who said they are mixing aliens with white people in New Mexico to form a new race. :eusa_whistle:

When is Bush going to declare martial law again ? I got some stuff I wanna get done before that happens. Any clue at all ?

Are the wingnuts getting nuttier and nuttier, or what?

A few months ago they were clinging to the specious "he doesn't have expericence" argument. An argument that was flawed and yet still perfectly acceptable in polite cocktail conversation.

Ever since then, the wingnuts have sunk to posting about birth certificates, palling around with terrorists, secret muslim conspiracies, and now this?

Are the wingnuts getting nuttier and nuttier, or what?

A few months ago they were clinging to the specious "he doesn't have expericence" argument. An argument that was flawed and yet still perfectly acceptable in polite cocktail conversation.

Ever since then, the wingnuts have sunk to posting about birth certificates, palling around with terrorists, secret muslim conspiracies, and now this?

Shouldn't this thread be right next to the Building 7 threads?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is coming from someone who said they are mixing aliens with white people in New Mexico to form a new race. :eusa_whistle:

I keep telling you Echo Zulu , do a google search on that Alien mixing with the White race subject. You keep bringing it up , do the research, then give it a rest.?!!

I keep telling you Echo Zulu , do a google search on that Alien mixing with the White race subject. You keep bringing it up , do the research, then give it a rest.?!!

Nah, this is much more fun.

Though,,,,,

I do want to see the new Star Trek movie, I love J.J. Abrams!

i-want-to-be-reeve.jpg

"But I have to tell you, I have to tell you, [Senator Obama] is a decent person, and a person that you do not have to be scared [of] as president of the United States." -John McCain, 10-10-08

TOTALLY FALSE

OBAMA wins as President in NOV 08. His reckless and foolish Policies plunge the world into global chaos and war, then OBAMA is ASSASSINATED in 2009, where as HILLARY becomes President and welcomes & accepts Antichrist in 2010 AD.

I read this on the internet so it must be true. I'm even putting every character in bold to provide further proof!

Forum List

Back