Obama will have to run on his record

Reagan's numbers on UE were about the same around the time in his first term. How'd his re-election go? And the Republican field is completely craptacular! Couple that with the despicable, disgraceful and contemptible behavior of Republicans in congress and on the national debates, you guys still seriously think you've got a shot?

:lmao:

Obama will have to run on his record

barack_obama_birth_certificate_killing_osama_bin_laden.jpg

Reagan's numbers on UE were about the same around the time in his first term. How'd his re-election go? And the Republican field is completely craptacular! Couple that with the despicable, disgraceful and contemptible behavior of Republicans in congress and on the national debates, you guys still seriously think you've got a shot?

LOL!!!!:lol::lol: O ain't winning 49 states. He'll be extremely lucky to carry 6. Try again, sallow.

LOL!!!!:lol::lol: O ain't winning 49 states. He'll be extremely lucky to carry 6. Try again, sallow.

I think that is overly optimistic.
Obama will carry 17 maybe 18 states in 2012.
Bookmark it.

I think that is overly optimistic.
Obama will carry 17 maybe 18 states in 2012.
Bookmark it.
Oh, good!!

Another "conservative"-psychic to add to the pile!

:clap2:

I am just looking at history. The one viable Republican candidate, Romney, makes Kerry look unflappable in terms of flip-flops, has LOTS of baggage and the others are plain crazy. Incumbents are hard to beat even with GOOD candidates.

My predicition gives him about the same John Kerry took so I think that is reasonable.

He has to run on his record.

Yet - so do the Republican candidates have to run on theirs. Perry increased the size of Government and is a magnet for illegals, horrendous on Education and Healthcare. Romney might be the biggest flip flopper in the history of mankind, Newt has no ethics whatsoever . . . . . Bachman is a wee-bit loo-loo,
Obama's got the economy on ice in a blizzard, Cain's headline plan has been picked apart by any economist with a brain - and he too is a flip-flopper already walking back like 5 things he's said so far.....

I liked Huntsman, but he dropped out it seems like and he's FAR too sensible to win a primary.
It's going to be close. It's like running to be State Champion of retard bowling, at this point.

In the end, I believe it will be Newt up agaianst Barak in the debates.

And that will prove to be Obamas worst nightmare.

You may not agree with Newt's ideology...or his infidelity....or whatever.....

But it will be difficult for you to prove to me that Newt will not make minced meat of Obama in debates.

I am just looking at history. The one viable Republican candidate, Romney, makes Kerry look unflappable in terms of flip-flops, has LOTS of baggage and the others are plain crazy. Incumbents are hard to beat even with GOOD candidates.
.....Especially when you consider the types o' (easily-manipulated) clowns we always get, from Republicans.

OBAMA vs. Bush

"How President Obama helped bring about the end of a long-standing American antagonist in Libya captures in microcosm the vast difference in the way he and his predecessor, George W. Bush, have employed diplomacy and military power against their declared enemies.

Both approaches resulted in the removal of longtime U.S. nemeses who had enjoyed a few years in Washington’s favor.

But Bush’s invasion cost nearly $1 trillion and more than 4,400 American lives, while Obama’s more limited intervention highlighted a national security strategy that emphasizes global burden-sharing, and secretive tactics and technologies whose legality has been questioned. The NATO airstrikes on Gaddafi’s convoy Thursday included a missile launched from a U.S. drone aircraft.

“Without putting a single U.S. service member on the ground, we achieved our objectives,” Obama said Thursday in a brief Rose Garden appearance.

Obama’s technocratic approach to governing has served him far better in foreign policy, where facts, expert appraisal and intelligence often trump ideology...."​

:clap2:

:woohoo:

But it will be difficult for you to prove to me that Newt will not make minced meat of Obama in debates.

By saying what, exactly? Give me an example, what's Newt going to say to bury him? For everything Newt can say, Obama could simply say that R's fillibustered at a RECORD level for his first 2 years, and took over the House the next two and that House has a whopping 8% approval rating.

Do you think Obama can't articulate policy specifics back and forth? He did so against McCain, he did so for 6 straight hours at the Health-Care summit. He did so in 3 seperate interviews with Bill O'Reilly who tried so hard to stump him and failed.

He's not some dummy who's going to magically get walked over all of a sudden in debate, simply because you disagree with his ideaology. If you can't see that he's a bright guy, you're drooling too much at the "teleprompter this, teleprompter that" horse-hockey.

I'd MUCH rather have Obama than Newt. I'd MUCH rather not still have Obama.

Newt is a pile of scum.

Is he going to getr up there and rail about how the Mandate is unamerican and unconstitutional, when he endorsed the idea in conjunction in the past with the Heritage Foundation? Is he going to resign because of a looming sex scandal again?

Last edited:
Newt went off the deep end. Bernanke inflationary? When? Put Chris Dodd and Barney Frank in jail? Say what? Obama anti-colonial? When did America become pro-colonial?

The longer these debates go on and the more obstructionist the Republicans remain the better it will be for Obama.

Last edited:
I'd like video of Newt being challenged face to face with an intelligent person in debate.

By saying what, exactly? Give me an example, what's Newt going to say to bury him? For everything Newt can say, Obama could simply say that R's fillibustered at a RECORD level for his first 2 years, and took over the House the next two and that House has a whopping 8% approval rating.

Do you think Obama can't articulate policy specifics back and forth? He did so against McCain, he did so for 6 straight hours at the Health-Care summit. He did so in 3 seperate interviews with Bill O'Reilly who tried so hard to stump him and failed.

He's not some dummy who's going to magically get walked over all of a sudden in debate, simply because you disagree with his ideaology. If you can't see that he's a bright guy, you're drooling too much at the "teleprompter this, teleprompter that" horse-hockey.

I'd MUCH rather have Obama than Newt. I'd MUCH rather not still have Obama.

Newt is a pile of scum.

Obviously you dont like Newt......probably as much as I dont like Obama.

Debating policy....the two of them can hang with each other.

But the difference between Newt and McCain....Newt calls out the spin...shows how it is spin....and will force Obama to talk without the spin....and that is where Obama will falter.
McCain never called out Obama on the spin.

Example....when McCain brought up Ayers.....Obama went into some dialogue about hopw he was only a kid when Ayers was part of a domestic terrorist group....and something about friends of Reagans that worked with Ayers...

McCain stood there like a dolt and moved on.

Newt would have said "my grandson wasnt even born when OJ killed his ex wife. Would that justify him being associated with him now?" And he would have said " those that are associated with Ayers that were friends of Reagans...are they asking the American People to vote for them to be President?" And finally he would have asked..."what I dont understand is why you had three different conflicting answers in regard to your relationship with Ayers...first you didnt kn0ow who he was. Then when it was discovered that he sat in some boards with you, you calimed you knew him, but not well....but then when it was discovered that you jknew him well, you claimed you assumed he was rehabilitated. Well, I am glad he is rehabilitated, but why did you lie to the American people the first few times?"

Now...not looking to debate Ayers....It was just an example...

Newt will not let Obama avoid answering questions. It WILL be Obamas worst nightmare...in my opinion.

I'd like video of Newt being challenged face to face with an intelligent person in debate.

Are you implying that Newt is not intelligent?

Curious...do you see Mitt, Cain, Santorum, Bachmann as not intelligent?

I intentionally left out Perry becuase I am having trouble identifying signs of intelligence in him.

Newt's smart no doubt. But he's also a pompous ass that has a tendency to overplay his hand. He lost big time in his gambit to shutdown the government.

Forum List

Back