Obama will have to run on his record

obama taking credit for the operation in Libya is going to be one of the worst missteps in history.

Not good

GET CARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's already obvious that Obama doesn't intend to run on his record because he knows that's political suicide with what he's done with the deficit and the economy.

Instead he'll be running a campaign of class warfare...trying to portray the Republicans as the protectors of the rich and the ravagers of the poor. He'll play to his natural base...organized labor...public sector workers...minorities...and the young. He'll blame the sorry state of the economy on Republicans opposing his policies which is amusing since if the Republicans (and conservative Democrats) hadn't opposed legislation like the public option, Card Check and Cap & Trade the economy would be much worse than it is now.

He can't run on his ideas to fix what's wrong with the economy because with his latest "Jobs Bill" it's quite obvious that he doesn't have any new solutions. So I guess his new message for 2012 is going to be "Hope you don't hold my record against me...I'll do better next time even though I can't tell you how or why that will happen."

I don't think he can pull it off. Too many people have seen the "Hope & Change" balloon deflate and fall to the ground to patch it up and get it to fly again. All you have to do is ask yourself if you want another four years of an overwhelmed President cruising around the country on Air Force One or his black bus telling us all how great things are gonna be when he ran out of ideas how to fix things a year into his first term.

obama taking credit for the operation in Libya is going to be one of the worst missteps in history.

How about somebody who votes against funding infrastructure improvement here, but calls for infrastructure investment in Libya?!?! Do the Republicans even have a clue beyond "Get Obama"?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nixon won in a landslide in 1972.

My first vote - one of the Silent Majority

Not good

GET CARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET CARTER?!?! GOT BIN LADEN! GOT KHADAFI! WHO THE REPUBLICANS GOT?

:up::rock::eusa_dance::happy-1::banana::thewave::beer::2up:
How about unemployment is still over 9 percent
housing market has not come back
he has divided the nation with his class warfare ..
All those shovel ready jobs he said that were there he admits that they were not so shovel ready.

Yeah, but he said it jokingly. Didn't you catch all those out of work folks doubled over in laughter when he said it? Barry's a riot; got quite a sense of humor.

President Obama's record is just fine. Most people know it was a conservative republican run government that caused the economic cataclym and this administrations bold actions averted a full meltdown. Obstructionism and declaring failure is no substitute for policy. Even after taking the house in 2010, republicans have shown they have no interest in governing.

President Obama's record is just fine. Most people know it was a conservative republican run government that caused the economic cataclym and this administrations bold actions averted a full meltdown. Obstructionism and declaring failure is no substitute for policy. Even after taking the house in 2010, republicans have shown they have no interest in governing.

From what I am hearing, most people believed what you said...but have since realized it was nothing but spin by this administration.

But whatever. 2012 will tell us the truth.

pinocchio.jpg

and when your party loses what will you say?

I will say that more than 50% of the people preferred Barak Obama.

Unlike you who, if the GOP wins, will likely say "more than 50% of the people are complete morons".

Your party has been cheating in elections for decades.

Its the only reason you have won for decades now.

If you win this one it will be because of more cheating like ID laws.

Your party has been cheating in elections for decades.

Its the only reason you have won for decades now.

If you win this one it will be because of more cheating like ID laws.

Please explain in detail how a law requiring one to prove their identity is voter fraud.

Forum List

Back