Obama will be impeached in early 2015

It's already being planned by the GOP. On the to do list. I'm always 3 steps ahead of everybody and I have predicted everything that is currently happening. I'm considered by many to be right too much. Political genius.

I predict the GOP will loose in 2016 and have to endure being the 3rd rate party for another 4 or 8 years. Meanwhile, the Tea Party will gain power and influence as "ineffectual" GOP'ers are voted out of office turning the GOP into a fringe party like the Greens while the Tea Party becomes the new viable conservative party.

if the GOP continues to ignore and denigrate the tea party, you could be right.

The GOP is probably going to take back the Senate next month, but they still won't have the 2/3 needed to convict (after impeachment by the House) in the Senate.
Disgracing his presidency has merit. Clinton will always have a black mark on his. So should Obama. Like it or not liberals, an impeachment is not a badge of honor.

They aren't going to impeach Obama, it is all talk.
Hmmmmm... I wonder if that's true... dunno... the GOP will probably have a sufficient number to Impeach, in the House, if they really wanted to, but conviction in the Senate will prove impossible, so... if they (the GOP) resort to that... it will be purely symbolic... and symptomatic of the (irreconcilable?) breach between the White House and Congress.
. It must be done!

It's already being planned by the GOP. On the to do list. I'm always 3 steps ahead of everybody and I have predicted everything that is currently happening. I'm considered by many to be right too much. Political genius.
You should get a hearing test. I seriously doubt you have been right about much or that you are considered by anyone to be be right too much.

A trivia question for you all!!

What will happen first?

a.) Obama will get impeached

b.) Lois Lerner will be arrested

c.) Arpaio will find Obama's real birth certificate

All have, according to the GOP, been imminent for years!

upload_2014-10-20_15-46-10.jpeg

BEN GAZARRA!

[
Even if he was impeached. It's too late now. He laid a BIG monster government program on our backs called OScamCare that cost us BILLIONS and is going to FINE people if you don't OBEY by it. and he has divided this country to a point of no return I'm afraid.

This man has done all he can to bring us down to our knees not only here at home but all around the world.
America will throw the Obama legacy on the shitcan of history.

Last edited:
It was being planned since November, 2008, so you really aren't that current.

Republicans did the same thing with Clinton. They waited till after the November elections and started impeachment proceedings in January

I imagine they will follow the same path with Obama ....just because they can

They paid a political price for doing it to Clinton, they will pay a bigger price with Obama

Republicans did the same thing with Clinton. They waited till after the November elections and started impeachment proceedings in January

They paid a political price for doing it to Clinton, they will pay a bigger price with Obama

dream on Jake. its not going to happen. Much better to watch him self destruct and the media turn on him. Dems running for office next month are already dumping on him.

Obama will go down in history as a miserable failure, and its really a shame because the first black president could have done some great things for the country. Instead he rammed obozocare up our butts, played a lot of golf, lost Iraq and Afghanistan, allowed ISIS to grow and prosper, and opened our doors to a deadly virus. Not to mention adding 10 trillion to the national debt and making the USA an international laughing stock.

But you guys got your half black guy-------------------happy?

dream on Jake. its not going to happen. Much better to watch him self destruct and the media turn on him. Dems running for office next month are already dumping on him.

Obama will go down in history as a miserable failure, and its really a shame because the first black president could have done some great things for the country. Instead he rammed obozocare up our butts, played a lot of golf, lost Iraq and Afghanistan, allowed ISIS to grow and prosper, and opened our doors to a deadly virus. Not to mention adding 10 trillion to the national debt and making the USA an international laughing stock.

Shirley you don't buy that nonsense

Obama will be remembered as a top 10 President who saved the nation from a Depression, passed Obamacare, saved the auto companies, killed bin Laden

Can you name a President in the last ten who has accomplished more?

No way.... he woill go

Shirley you don't buy that nonsense

Obama will be remembered as a top 10 President who saved the nation from a Depression, passed Obamacare, saved the auto companies, killed bin Laden

Can you name a President in the last ten who has accomplished more?

What utter horseshit... only a deranged person would think this.. Hey, got news for you... the implosion from 5 years of QE and money printing is right around the corner and it will hang squarely around his neck. The US $ as viable fiat is DONE.

It's gonna be HUGE... it will make the dot.bomb bust and the mortgage meltdown look like childs play. All Obama has done is kick the can down the road.

Forum List

Back