Obama: We can do better (but we won't)

Why would Obama want things to get better? He likes a crisis to use as a pretext to expand government power.

Why would Obama want things to get better? He likes a crisis to use as a pretext to expand government power.

In the meantime, he has to talk a good game. Of course, the improvement I read; ports; sounded like he was doing an endorsement for the shipping unions basically. Let's make sure we throw more money into that black hole, type of thing.

Obama is doing exactly what he set out to do, put record numbers of people on Government dependency but until we all are, he has so much more work to be done.

People, in spite of the GOP's attempts to put us back into the Depression they gave us in 2008, things are getting better. And, since the GOP has opposed anything at all that would help the economy, it seems that the little that the President has managed to get past them has worked. Just think where we could be if the GOP was interested in creating a strong America, rather than had as their sole interest the rich man's wealth.

Obama: America 'Can Do Better' | The Weekly Standard

Obama's droning about these improvements we could make. I thought that was what the stimulus(s) was for? Sill me for thinking that we shouldn't waste more than a trillion dollars on nothing.

From a person that has been so spot on with predictions in the past, we should take advice? LOL

How much did Romney win by?:razz:

How much did Obama cheat by? Numbers don't mean squat in rigged election. I laugh that you think you're so smart. The idiot thinks he was validated.

People, in spite of the GOP's attempts to put us back into the Depression they gave us in 2008, things are getting better. And, since the GOP has opposed anything at all that would help the economy, it seems that the little that the President has managed to get past them has worked. Just think where we could be if the GOP was interested in creating a strong America, rather than had as their sole interest the rich man's wealth.

The fact that you're playing the Depression card speaks to your idiocy.

Obama: America 'Can Do Better' | The Weekly Standard

Obama's droning about these improvements we could make. I thought that was what the stimulus(s) was for? Sill me for thinking that we shouldn't waste more than a trillion dollars on nothing.

From a person that has been so spot on with predictions in the past, we should take advice? LOL

How much did Romney win by?:razz:

How much did Obama cheat by? Numbers don't mean squat in rigged election. I laugh that you think you're so smart. The idiot thinks he was validated.

Such a fucked up little liar you are. Your idiots got beat because they are totally outside of the mainstream of American thought. No, no cheating on the President's part. Just enough idiotic statements from the like of you that the rest of the voters did not want any part of your kind in power.

LOL. My Grandparents survived the First Great Republican Depression. Now we came within a hair of the Second Great Republican Depression. And President Obama was one of the key reasons that we did not finish the descent we were in when he bacame President.

I posted a thread on this link earlier:

"We still have all kinds of deferred maintenance. We still have too many ports that aren’t equipped for today’s world commerce. We’ve still got too many rail lines that are too slow and clogged up. We’ve still got too many roads that are in disrepair, too many bridges that aren’t safe," said the president.

"We don’t have to accept that for America. We can do better.

Mr "President", with any respect you could possibly be due in spite of my inability to see it, the "stimulus" you pushed for at the beginning of your regime was supposed to address these issues. We've continued to spend that extra trillion dollars every year since because you and your democrook comrades have either failed to, or simply refused to pass a budget.

You even had the audacity to joke about how the "shovel ready jobs weren't quite as shovel ready as we anticipated".

You're right about one thing Mr "President", America can do much better than you. If not for your acolytes in the media, and your mindless lemmings in academia there might not have been 66 million people stupid enough to give you a second chance.

The greatest liability we have as a society is our "educated" idiots.

See post #2 above.

Things are getting better for whom?

Wall Street investors. Check.

The record number of food stamp recipients. Check.

The result of Obama's printing press.

If the aim of the GOP is to starve the masses into employment, then I'm all for it.

Hunger is a great motivator, and it tends to instill humility. Two human traits that Obama has suppressed over the years. Motivation and humility. This is why we have a society of unmotivated and inhumane citizens.

Obama has presented little worth passing Congress. That's why little has passed.

Rich men are not wealthy men. Wealthy men are rich beyond their dreams.

Liberals equate wealth with dollars. Conservatives equate wealth with health of self, family, and country.

LOL. My Grandparents survived the First Great Republican Depression. Now we came within a hair of the Second Great Republican Depression. And President Obama was one of the key reasons that we did not finish the descent we were in when he bacame President.

You must be a tad younger than myself, for it was my parents who survived that "First Great Republican Depression". Between then and now, I've survived several industry-specific depressions under both parties. And I've laid blame to both parties accordingly.

The common denominator is not Party, but hunger. And humility.

Riches are no common denominator either, but wealth is. Wealth of self, family, and country.

Could you be more retarded? BTW, it was a Democrat who kept the depression going for a decade plus. And, you're stupid if you think we don't have hard times ahead as the system becomes more corrupt and as the currency gets more depreciated.

Forum List

Back