Obama Wants 12 Million Illegals to Get Citizenship

If you think the economy is bad now... If we have to pay for SS and healthcare for these people the whole economy is going to collapse... There won't be one dime left in people's pockets to buy anything...

Newsmax.com – Obama Wants 12 Million Illegals to Get Citizenship

well, we are already paying for their healthcare and I have to say McCain wants the same thing. And as for the economy? whdoya think Caleeeefornia is 7 billion dollars in the hole? That **** Pelosi is passing a stimulus package so we the people can bail out her state.

Well, if you read the article...evidentally McCain has seen the light and is no longer for granting amnesty...

Robert, what's wrong you can't dispute the facts against Obama?

Well, if you read the article...evidentally McCain has seen the light and is no longer for granting amnesty...

Obama wants amnesty, you see it as a bad thing. Those are facts.

McCain has not "seen the light" as he still supports Amnesty.

Political positions of John McCain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He may not support it any longer in public because he sold his soul to the extreme right of the Republican Party but that's a whole different story.

yes he is, the only concession now is he says he will build a fence first.
That was straight outta his mouth to my ears.

“John McCain does not support amnesty or benefits for undocumented immigrants. He has consistently opposed giving amnesty or public benefits to undocumented immigrants.”

last time I heard the man speak on the subject the above was not true.

“John McCain does not support amnesty or benefits for undocumented immigrants. He has consistently opposed giving amnesty or public benefits to undocumented immigrants.”

last time I heard the man speak on the subject the above was not true.

McCain has promoted the legislation and eventually the granting of citizenship to the estimated 12–20 million illegal aliens in the United States and the creation of an additional guest worker program with an option for permanent immigration. His prominent role in promoting the Senate's 2006 immigration legislation, including an initial cosponsorhip role with Ted Kennedy, made him a focus of the debate in 2006, and his support for S.1348 did so again in 2007. The immigration issue caused intense friction within his own party, such as when The Washington Times reported that McCain and South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham "first checked with Mr. Kennedy before deciding to vote with the Massachusetts Democrat on an amendment to the Senate bill."[289] McCain's immigration stance was widely cited as a major reason for his presidential campaign's difficulty during most of 2007.

In his bid for the 2000 Presidential nomination, McCain supported expansion of the H-1B visa program, a temporary visa for skilled workers.[290] In 2005, he co-sponsored a bill with Ted Kennedy that would expand use of guest worker visas.[291]

McCain campaigned against Proposition 200, a 2004 Arizona state initiative intended to prevent illegal immigrants from voting, receiving welfare benefits, and mandated state agencies to report illegals to the federal government. McCain argued Prop 200 would be overly expensive to execute, that it would be ineffectual, and that immigration regulation falls only under the purview of the federal government.[292]

McCain has repeatedly argued that low-skilled immigrant labor is necessary to supply service roles that native-born Americans refuse. In one widely remarked-upon incident, he insisted to a union group that none of them would be willing to pick lettuce for fifty dollars an hour. The audience interrupted with offers and several weeks later demonstrators showed up at his Phoenix office to apply for lettuce picking work.[293]

In May 2007, McCain conceded to Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly that passage of amnesty will permanently change the ethnic makeup of the country. He supports a path to citizenship for an estimated twelve to twenty million immigrants, on the condition of a thirteen year waiting period.[294]

In June 2007, McCain voted in favor of declaring English as the official language of the federal government.[295]

McCain has subsequently stated that the nation's first priority must be to emphasize border security, and that debate over immigration is a secondary issue.

Political positions of John McCain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

by "seen the light" you mean flip flopped right? because his base doesn't like the idea :eusa_whistle:

I believe Obama has been open about allowing illegals who are already here and productive to say if they pay a fine and go to the back of the line behind people who came here legally. I don't see the big deal since this country was founded on illegals pretty much.

by "seen the light" you mean flip flopped right? because his base doesn't like the idea :eusa_whistle:

I believe Obama has been open about allowing illegals who are already here and productive to say if they pay a fine and go to the back of the line behind people who came here legally. I don't see the big deal since this country was founded on illegals pretty much.

you really think that shit is gonna happen? you don't see the big deal? oh, okay, fuck the law. illegal don't bother you at all, well then, let the Republicans be oh so successful in their voter fraud.. go team.

you really think that shit is gonna happen? you don't see the big deal? oh, okay, fuck the law. illegal don't bother you at all, well then, let the Republicans be oh so successful in their voter fraud.. go team.

Are you one of them round 'em up and send 'em back to Mexico types or would you prefer they spend some time in jail first?

I actually DO see the big deal Willow but they are here already and many have children who have been born here and they work and are productive so what good does kicking them out of the country really do?

I think we should tighten our borders to keep them from coming in illegally to begin with.

I have no problem with people earning citizenship here, even if they came here illegally initially. BUT they have to have already been here during a certain period...the amnesty isn't open ended.

I actually DO see the big deal Willow but they are here already and many have children who have been born here and they work and are productive so what good does kicking them out of the country really do?

I think we should tighten our borders to keep them from coming in illegally to begin with.

I have no problem with people earning citizenship here, even if they came here illegally initially. BUT they have to have already been here during a certain period...the amnesty isn't open ended.

like I said ^^^^^^ there, do you really think that shit is gonna happen. and to my recollection this is the second amnesty granted to illegals, more incentive for more illegals, fuck the law, go voter fraud.

Forum List

Back