Obama Admits He's not a US Citizen?

The law states if Obama does not respond within 30 days he legally admits to what he is charged with...

Where is the media with this? :confused:

Obama 'admits' Kenyan birth?

Perhaps the people in the media actually have lawyers who can debunk this shit in a millisecond.

Responding with a 12b6 motion to a claim IS responding to the claim.

*sigh*

From the site.
written answer or objection to charges within 30 days, the accused legally admits the matter.

Since Obama has only filed motions to dismiss and has not actually answered the charges in the lawsuit, Berg claims, according to Rule 36, Obama has legally admitted he is not a natural-born citizen.

A 12b6 motion (motion to dismiss) IS an objection to charges.

Man, you guys are desperate.

Obama is beyond borders..labels...and this whole American/ not American thing....he is a world leader for the new millennium..a gift we must share with all of humanity....let us chant oooobaaaamaaaa....oooobaaamaaa....

The law states if Obama does not respond within 30 days he legally admits to what he is charged with...

Where is the media with this? :confused:

Obama 'admits' Kenyan birth?

Um, you don’t need to be a brilliant attorney to get this one:

The Constitution requires that you be “born a US Citizen” not that you be born in the United States

The United States Recognizes the Citizenship of the child’s mother

Obama’s mother was a US citizen at the time of his birth

Ergo, Obama was born a US citizen.

The Constitution requires that you be “born a US Citizen” not that you be born in the United States.

Yeah, good thing on that one, cause McCain was born in the Panima Canal.

A "motion to dismiss" asks the court to decide that a claim, even if true as stated, is not one for which the law offers a legal remedy. As an example, a claim that the defendant failed to greet the plaintiff while passing the latter on the street, insofar as no legal duty to do so may exist, would be dismissed for failure to state a valid claim: the court must assume the truth of the factual allegations, but may hold that the claim states no cause of action under the applicable substantive law. A claim that has been presented after the statute of limitations has expired is also subject to dismissal. If granted, the claim is dismissed without any evidence being presented by the other side. A motion to dismiss has taken the place of the common law demurrer in most modern civil practice.

A demurrer is a legal pleading filed by a party defending against claims or defenses in a lawsuit. The demurrer challenges whether a legal cause of action exists for the facts, as stated by the complaining party. This is referred to as challenging the "legal sufficiency" of a claim, cause of action, or defense. A demurrer is typically filed towards the beginning of a case, before the answer.

I have not read much on the Berg Issue but the State of Hawaii has already certified the BC as being valid so it seems this is a non issue. However, it does appear that as the defense montion has not been ruled on that Mr. Berg will have to wait on the judge before he gets a ruling. From what I understand a defendant can also petition the court to extend the time needed to answer. The other thing to consider here. is that the court would need to rule on the validity of the dismiss motion prior to the defendant submitting a ya or nay answer.

A "motion to dismiss" asks the court to decide that a claim, even if true as stated, is not one for which the law offers a legal remedy. As an example, a claim that the defendant failed to greet the plaintiff while passing the latter on the street, insofar as no legal duty to do so may exist, would be dismissed for failure to state a valid claim: the court must assume the truth of the factual allegations, but may hold that the claim states no cause of action under the applicable substantive law. A claim that has been presented after the statute of limitations has expired is also subject to dismissal. If granted, the claim is dismissed without any evidence being presented by the other side. A motion to dismiss has taken the place of the common law demurrer in most modern civil practice.

A demurrer is a legal pleading filed by a party defending against claims or defenses in a lawsuit. The demurrer challenges whether a legal cause of action exists for the facts, as stated by the complaining party. This is referred to as challenging the "legal sufficiency" of a claim, cause of action, or defense. A demurrer is typically filed towards the beginning of a case, before the answer.

I have not read much on the Berg Issue but the State of Hawaii has already certified the BC as being valid so it seems this is a non issue. However, it does appear that as the defense montion has not been ruled on that Mr. Berg will have to wait on the judge before he gets a ruling. From what I understand a defendant can also petition the court to extend the time needed to answer. The other thing to consider here. is that the court would need to rule on the validity of the dismiss motion prior to the defendant submitting a ya or nay answer.

The court rules on one thing at a time. The court needs to rule on the motion to dismiss before it can proceed, there is no need for Obama to respond to the charges as a matter of fact.

Quick, somebody..find the nurses who were present at his birth!

Wasn't there some thriller where there was a frantic search for the nurses present at a birth?

Good grief, I think it might have been...THE OMEN!

Could Obama's REAL mother be a jackal?

Does he have a nanny who hanged herself outside the nursery????

The Constitution requires that you be “born a US Citizen” not that you be born in the United States

The United States Recognizes the Citizenship of the child’s mother

Obama’s mother was a US citizen at the time of his birth

Ergo, Obama was born a US citizen.

Actually, since his father was not a U.S. Citizen, if he were born outside of the U.S. the law on the books at the time states the mother must be at least 19 years of age for the child to be considered "natural born."

But, I've given up on this pipe dream. Although I'd love to see it come to fruition, there's not enough evidence to support the claim. Even if his paternal grandmother claims to have been present at his birth, who's going to listen to her?

Wasn't there some thriller where there was a frantic search for the nurses present at a birth?

We should shave the man's head and see if he bears the number of the beast.

Actually, since his father was not a U.S. Citizen, if he were born outside of the U.S. the law on the books at the time states the mother must be at least 19 years of age for the child to be considered "natural born."

But, I've given up on this pipe dream. Although I'd love to see it come to fruition, there's not enough evidence to support the claim. Even if his paternal grandmother claims to have been present at his birth, who's going to listen to her?

The State of Hawaii has said he was born there.

In his book Dreams of My Father, written over 10 years ago, before he even had an inkling of running for President he talks about being born in HI.

Are we to assume that even before he entered public life he was already plotting and planning this made up fantasy?

and considering his father was here on scholarship it's logical that he wasn't hopping back and forth between Africa and HI and neither way his mother since she was also a student.

it's beyond ridiculous that ANYONE even entertains this idiocy. :cuckoo:

In his book Dreams of My Father, written over 10 years ago, before he even had an inkling of running for President he talks about being born in HI.

Are we to assume that even before he entered public life he was already plotting and planning this made up fantasy?

It's likely. I mean, he didn't even start his last job before he was applying for a new one.

You're his mother???

Filing a motion to dismiss is a response. Just because he chooses not to dignify this preposterous claim (when public records already have proven he was born in Hawaii) doesn't mean that he has not met a 30 day requirement. Just another example of smoke and mirrors and trying to detract the voters from the issues.

His Birth Certificate # unfortunately ends in 666 . :lol:

And doesn't his certificate of live birth say that his father is "African" instead of "Negro," as was the norm at the time?

And doesn't his certificate of live birth say that his father is "African" instead of "Negro," as was the norm at the time?

Omg, its so a fake.

Or, as Hawaii officials have explained, whatever the parents want to write for the information is written down. Given his dad was from Africa, its not really strange for him to have written African.

Forum List

Back