Obama Wants 12 Million Illegals to Get Citizenship

like I said ^^^^^^ there, do you really think that shit is gonna happen. and to my recollection this is the second amnesty granted to illegals, more incentive for more illegals, fuck the law, go voter fraud.

so what do you propose be done about illegal immigrants?

Can you even have a constructive discussion? are you that narrow minded that you can't put forth some effort and give well thought out answers? seriously, why do you always pander to the lowest common element in society?

And the real issue is companies opening factories in Mexico. A factory just closed in my city and is being moved to Mexico while they keep an office in Conn. because of lack of taxation on corporations! We should be more worried about these corporations shipping our jobs to other countries than an illegal immigrant working in the fields in a job we would not want anyways!

Last edited:
so what do you propose be done about illegal immigrants?

Can you even have a constructive discussion? are you that narrow minded that you can't put forth some effort and give well thought out answers? seriously, why do you always pander to the lowest common element in society?

what kind of constructive discussion would you like to have? The one in which you call conservatives idiot and moron? that one?

And the real issue is companies opening factories in Mexico. A factory just closed in my city and is being moved to Mexico while they keep an office in Conn. because of lack of taxation on corporations! We should be more worried about these corporations shipping our shops to other countries than an illegal immigrant working in the fields in a job we would not want anyways!

HELLO:clap2:

do you like Mexico's immigration laws?

No.

The Mexican gov't is very hypocritical when one considers how they deal with their own southern border.

Or do you think we should obey them?

:eusa_eh:

I dunno ... you tell me ...

It sounds like you are against amnesty and all I want to know is what you want to do about 12 million illegals. Deport them? Jail them? Nothing?

Army Pfc. Diego Fernando Rincon
19, of Conyers, Ga.; assigned to 2nd Battalion, 7th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division, Fort Stewart, Ga.; killed in a suicide car-bombing near Najaf, Iraq.
Rincon is one of four children in a family that immigrated to the USA from Colombia. He was killed Saturday, March 29, in a suicide bombing attack at a military checkpoint north of the city of Najaf. Three other Army soldiers also died in the attack, in which a taxi driver waved to the soldiers for assistance and then blew up the vehicle.

The fact is that many US Military personnel are not citizens and some are even sons and daughters of illegal aliens. I don't know about anyone here, but sure has hell am not going to go to a gold star mothers house or a blue star mothers house no matter who she is and deport her. I live in Arizona and we have a big problem with illegal alieans here, but IMHO the problem would be easily solved if the path to citizenship were not so draconian that it took years upon years for some to come to our country. Now speaking on a personal level, I would rather have the people that are here in hiding be able to come out and start paying taxes and making a contribution and not putting a burden on public services and the only way I see that happening is to provide a path for them to become citizens. If that takes a processing center that conducts extensive background checks for those here, and then once that it done everyone that enters the country must go through it fine. However, to simply round everyone up and send them packing is not the answer as you will see them back here the next day. Make the process extensive, streamlined, and managed well. and at the same time secure the borders. Once our congress stops pandering and starts doing , then perhaps this issue will finally be solved.

No.

The Mexican gov't is very hypocritical when one considers how they deal with their own southern border.

:eusa_eh:

I dunno ... you tell me ...

It sounds like you are against amnesty and all I want to know is what you want to do about 12 million illegals. Deport them? Jail them? Nothing?

I would like to see a fence built. I would like to see our border portected the way the Mexicans protect their southern borders. And most of all I would like to see our laws respected. I would like all criminal illegal aliens deported. Aren't you sick of hearing about shit like what happened in SF. A santuary city? give me a fucking break, let's protect the criminal illegals and let them murder entire families. I would like to see some coopreration between State, Local and Federal entities and not the freaking cop out the liberals do saying it's a Federal issue then refusing to cooperate with the Feds. Now you wanna call me a moron? now's the time.

Army Pfc. Diego Fernando Rincon
19, of Conyers, Ga.; assigned to 2nd Battalion, 7th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division, Fort Stewart, Ga.; killed in a suicide car-bombing near Najaf, Iraq.
Rincon is one of four children in a family that immigrated to the USA from Colombia. He was killed Saturday, March 29, in a suicide bombing attack at a military checkpoint north of the city of Najaf. Three other Army soldiers also died in the attack, in which a taxi driver waved to the soldiers for assistance and then blew up the vehicle.

The fact is that many US Military personnel are not citizens and some are even sons and daughters of illegal aliens. I don't know about anyone here, but sure has hell am not going to go to a gold star mothers house or a blue star mothers house no matter who she is and deport her. I live in Arizona and we have a big problem with illegal alieans here, but IMHO the problem would be easily solved if the path to citizenship were not so draconian that it took years upon years for some to come to our country. Now speaking on a personal level, I would rather have the people that are here in hiding be able to come out and start paying taxes and making a contribution and not putting a burden on public services and the only way I see that happening is to provide a path for them to become citizens. If that takes a processing center that conducts extensive background checks for those here, and then once that it done everyone that enters the country must go through it fine. However, to simply round everyone up and send them packing is not the answer as you will see them back here the next day. Make the process extensive, streamlined, and managed well. and at the same time secure the borders. Once our congress stops pandering and starts doing , then perhaps this issue will finally be solved.

That's exactly what McCain said and I agree, if they are willing to put their life on the line for this country then we should welcome them.

I would like to see a fence built. I would like to see our border portected the way the Mexicans protect their southern borders. And most of all I would like to see our laws respected. I would like all criminal illegal aliens deported. Aren't you sick of hearing about shit like what happened in SF. A santuary city? give me a fucking break, let's protect the criminal illegals and let them murder entire families. I would like to see some coopreration between State, Local and Federal entities and not the freaking cop out the liberals do saying it's a Federal issue then refusing to cooperate with the Feds. Now you wanna call me a moron? now's the time.
Who do you think is going to want to build that wall?
We are pretty much treating the illegals like we did the slaves! We don't give then any rights or citzenship but we work them hard with no restrictions in the fields. Even the slaves in Virginia got vacation time at one point. And by the way there is already a fence on most of the border! But hey when the illegals build the wall just make sure they are on the other side when they finish it. Can't remember what comedian said that!

Who do you think is going to want to build that wall?
We are pretty much treating the illegals like we did the slaves! We don't give then any rights or citzenship but we work them hard with no restrictions in the fields. Even the slaves in Virginia got vacation time at one point. And by the way there is already a fence on most of the border! But hey when the illegals build the wall just make sure they are on the other side when they finish it. Can't remember what comedian said that!

What a crock of shit! The slaves did not come here willingly, the illegals did. The slaves were in chains and sold on a market, ever been to Charleston? Illegals are not in chains, free to come and go. They agree to the wage when they sign on. They lie steal and cheat to get fake identification (more laws broken).

Yep, that's the general idea, have the illegals on their side of the wall.

I would like to see a fence built. I would like to see our border portected the way the Mexicans protect their southern borders.

That would mean militarizing our southern border.

And most of all I would like to see our laws respected. I would like all criminal illegal aliens deported.

Do the 12 million we are talking about fall into the "criminal illegal alien" category?

Aren't you sick of hearing about shit like what happened in SF. A santuary city? give me a fucking break, let's protect the criminal illegals and let them murder entire families.

Who gives a fuck what SF does? I know I don't ...

I would like to see some coopreration between State, Local and Federal entities and not the freaking cop out the liberals do saying it's a Federal issue then refusing to cooperate with the Feds. Now you wanna call me a moron? now's the time.

No.

I understand that some of your views are fringey ... it would be nice if you thought them through a bit more ...

What a crock of shit! The slaves did not come here willingly, the illegals did. The slaves were in chains and sold on a market, ever been to Charleston? Illegals are not in chains, free to come and go. They agree to the wage when they sign on. They lie steal and cheat to get fake identification (more laws broken).

Yep, that's the general idea, have the illegals on their side of the wall.
They wouldn't have to steal are identification if we gave them their own. And don't worry I just found out what it is like to have an illegal use your SSN to work. Whoever used it also paid into SSN, which they also do when they use someones who is dead never collecting what they paid into it. And it isn't completly the same way we treated the slaves but we know they are here and many business men use it to their advantage. The true problem is the people who hire them. If they had no where to work they wouldn't be here.
And if we do build that wall what about the 20 million more or less illegals already here? I guess we will always need one group of people to do the jobs no one wants for nothing and be the lesser class!

That would mean militarizing our southern border.

That's exactly what Bush should have done rather than send our troops to Iraq.

Do the 12 million we are talking about fall into the "criminal illegal alien" category?

No darling! but the ones who committ crimes are

Who gives a fuck what SF does? I know I don't ...

The lady whose husband and two sons were murdered sure as hell cares! And I care for her misery.

No.

I understand that some of your views are fringey ... it would be nice if you thought them through a bit more ...

Believe me, I've thought them through. Our laws should be respected, and we deserve better than we have been given from our government.

Now, if you are not for our laws being respected then onward and upward, I hope the Republicans are oh so successful in their voter fraud endeavors.

They wouldn't have to steal are identification if we gave them their own. And don't worry I just found out what it is like to have an illegal use your SSN to work. Whoever used it also paid into SSN, which they also do when they use someones who is dead never collecting what they paid into it. And it isn't completly the same way we treated the slaves but we know they are here and many business men use it to their advantage. The true problem is the people who hire them. If they had no where to work they wouldn't be here.
And if we do build that wall what about the 20 million more or less illegals already here? I guess we will always need one group of people to do the jobs no one wants for nothing and be the lesser class!

so you are not for enforcing our laws?

what kind of constructive discussion would you like to have? The one in which you call conservatives idiot and moron? that one?

stop acting like one and I'll stop calling you one Willow.

it's pretty simple.

sometimes I think you can't possibly believe half the things you say because it sounds so ridiculous.

true of the Republicans, they want cheap labor. The Democrats want votes. So both parties have a vested interest.

Forum List

Back