Obama vows to Shove Amnesty Down Our Throats in His Second Term as President!

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Obama vowed during the Register interview to revamp immigration laws in his second term, and predicted Republicans would go along because of the nation’s population shifts.

“(One) thing I’m confident we’ll get done next year is immigration reform,” he said.

Obama thinks the GOP has lost its way in recent years on the issue.

“And since this is off the record, I will just be very blunt,” he said. Republican alienation of the Latino community is “a relatively new phenomenon,” he said. President George W. Bush and chief strategist Karl Rove “were smart enough to understand the changing nature of America. And so I am fairly confident that they’re (Republicans) going to have a deep interest in getting that done.”

SOURCE:

Latinos are critical to a victory, Obama tells the Register
Republicans are alienating the minority group, the president says.
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012310250053&nclick_check=1

The stupid sob is still confused, most latinos I know don't support illegal immigration. The people that did it by the rules see amnesty as an insult. A republican house will not go along, they may visit legal immigration refom. Why is it when Maobama uses the word "comprehinsive" it's never good.

Wolfmoon will have to remove the penis he more commonly has down his throat before amnesty will fit.

reaganamnesty.png

The stupid sob is still confused, most latinos I know don't support illegal immigration. The people that did it by the rules see amnesty as an insult. A republican house will not go along, they may visit legal immigration refom. Why is it when Maobama uses the word "comprehinsive" it's never good.

President vows to Shove Amnesty Down Our Throats in His Second Term as President!

reaganamnesty.png

President vows to Shove Amnesty Down Our Throats in His Second Term as President!

reaganamnesty.png

Bad idea then, bad idea now.

Obama vowed during the Register interview to revamp immigration laws in his second term, and predicted Republicans would go along because of the nation’s population shifts.

“(One) thing I’m confident we’ll get done next year is immigration reform,” he said.

Obama thinks the GOP has lost its way in recent years on the issue.

“And since this is off the record, I will just be very blunt,” he said. Republican alienation of the Latino community is “a relatively new phenomenon,” he said. President George W. Bush and chief strategist Karl Rove “were smart enough to understand the changing nature of America. And so I am fairly confident that they’re (Republicans) going to have a deep interest in getting that done.”

SOURCE:

Latinos are critical to a victory, Obama tells the Register
Republicans are alienating the minority group, the president says.
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012310250053&nclick_check=1

See Obama is like Reagan.

When will most black people wake up and realize giving American status to 10 million illegals from south of the border means less jobs and welfare for them.....

BTW, the reason Obama refuses to deal with illegal immigration is because it assures strong support in two of the largest states in the country, California and New York.

If they knew he never intends on dealing with the problem would they still support him?

Without CA and NY Obama wouldn't have a chance in hell of re-election.

no one is talking about supporting illegal immigration. they're talking about the same BI-PARTISAN policies that were advanced by Bush.

i know... the rabid and radical lunatic base kiboshed that, too

Middle class and rich blacks, yes there rich blacks in America despite this country being so "evil"....don't have much to lose supporting Obamination's quest for more hispanic votes because those low wage/education hispanics don't threaten their jobs.

Poor blacks are caught in the middle, do they support Obamination that promises them more free stuff or do they stay home on voting day since he is catering to their competition from south of the border.

In places like LA where blacks and hispanics kill each other over turf via gangs....it gets very interesting on election day. Both sides hate each other but both sides like Obamination "the half black Santa Claus."

When will most black people wake up and realize giving American status to 10 million illegals from south of the border means less jobs and welfare for them.....

Yes, but do they really care??? :eusa_whistle:

More than 3,000 young illegal immigrants are applying daily to take part in the administration's new deportation reprieve policy, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said last week.

Napolitano said a total of roughly 200,000 people have applied since the agency began accepting applications two months ago.

Read more: Napolitano says more than 3,000 illegal immigrants applying daily under deportation reprieve plan | Fox News

Forum List

Back