Obama vows to Shove Amnesty Down Our Throats in His Second Term as President!

If he keeps this promise as well as he did the first time he promised it, you have nothing to worry about.

He is actually more dangerous in a second term because he doesn't give a shit anymore. He doesn't have an election to hold him back in a second term.

He goes wild with amnesty, stealing companies from stock holders, etc....because he doesn't worry about standing in front of voters ever again. He can screw things up bad enough that the GOP winning back the White House and Congress won't matter.

Hell, making 10-15 million new voters in states like Texas, Florida, Colorado, Utah Nevada, etc will assure Democraps won't lose the next election....

If he keeps this promise as well as he did the first time he promised it, you have nothing to worry about.

The stupid sob is still confused, most latinos I know don't support illegal immigration. The people that did it by the rules see amnesty as an insult. A republican house will not go along, they may visit legal immigration refom. Why is it when Maobama uses the word "comprehinsive" it's never good.

no one is talking about supporting illegal immigration. they're talking about the same BI-PARTISAN policies that were advanced by Bush.

i know... the rabid and radical lunatic base kiboshed that, too

see? right there! that's where yer train jumped the track!

Obama vowed during the Register interview to revamp immigration laws in his second term, and predicted Republicans would go along because of the nation’s population shifts.

“(One) thing I’m confident we’ll get done next year is immigration reform,” he said.

Obama thinks the GOP has lost its way in recent years on the issue.

“And since this is off the record, I will just be very blunt,” he said. Republican alienation of the Latino community is “a relatively new phenomenon,” he said. President George W. Bush and chief strategist Karl Rove “were smart enough to understand the changing nature of America. And so I am fairly confident that they’re (Republicans) going to have a deep interest in getting that done.”

SOURCE:

Latinos are critical to a victory, Obama tells the Register
Republicans are alienating the minority group, the president says.
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012310250053&nclick_check=1

First , how does his statement equal amnesty? Second, how is Romney's stance any different?

Wacky,

What is the “Dream Act” if it isn't a form of amnesty? The last time the politicians tried Comprehensive Immigration Reform i.e. "A Pathway to Citizenship" they might have just as well given every person in the country of Mexico, American citizenship because that’s what it amounted to.

The minute you give the illegal aliens amnesty they are eligible for welfare and all public benefits paid for by the taxpayers. Then each illegal alien can petition to bring in 9 relatives a piece into the United States and the minute the relatives gets a Green Card they're eligible for public benefits. It would be a massive overload to our already sinking social security programs, social services and medical and education systems lifeboat. Crime would prevail and the American's would lose again, big time!

It’s not a political party issue it’s an American taxpayer issue. The Hispanics and other foreign people with illegal alien relatives want amnesty anyway they can get it. Big corporations already paid the current politicians to vote for amnesty.

The only sensible thing to do is vote out all politicians who want amnesty whether they be Republican or Democrat and replace them ones who want a sovereign nation.

Last edited:
Man you conservatives love phrasing things you don't like as being shoved down you throat.

You love that feeling of gagging don't you? Deepthroating on the mind.

Fucking incredible.

The stupid sob is still confused, most latinos I know don't support illegal immigration. The people that did it by the rules see amnesty as an insult. A republican house will not go along, they may visit legal immigration refom. Why is it when Maobama uses the word "comprehinsive" it's never good.

President vows to Shove Amnesty Down Our Throats in His Second Term as President!

reaganamnesty.png

Poor dainty boy, where Reagan screwed up is he trusted the commiecrats in congress to give him the resources to secue the border like they promised, of coure they LIED.

BTW, Remember the golden rule, pay back is a bitch, it is coming when I decide.

no one is talking about supporting illegal immigration. they're talking about the same BI-PARTISAN policies that were advanced by Bush.

The amnesty that Mr Bush proposed resulted in a backlash from the American people that scared the shit out of the congress. That's why congress voted against it. It was a rare incident that we the people actually influenced congress to that extent. They knew they were going to get fired if they passed that crap amnesty.

He is actually more dangerous in a second term because he doesn't give a shit anymore. He doesn't have an election to hold him back in a second term.

He goes wild with amnesty, stealing companies from stock holders, etc....because he doesn't worry about standing in front of voters ever again. He can screw things up bad enough that the GOP winning back the White House and Congress won't matter.

Hell, making 10-15 million new voters in states like Texas, Florida, Colorado, Utah Nevada, etc will assure Democraps won't lose the next election....

It will take a little while to get them natualized, but that's their plan.

Wolfmoon will have to remove the penis he more commonly has down his throat before amnesty will fit.

Many people don't know that Obama only has one leg and he uses his penis as the other leg to hold himself up right. That's why he's so popular among people like Indofred especially when he's bent over on the prayer rug. Obama just gives him a little goose and it makes him Goose Step so much easier to Obama's rhetoric “FORWARD TO COMMUNISM!”

:eusa_whistle:

President vows to Shove Amnesty Down Our Throats in His Second Term as President!

reaganamnesty.png
:eusa_whistle:

It will happen again, the house won't even consider it. But the point is moot because Maobama will be unemployed come Jan.

Wolfmoon will have to remove the penis he more commonly has down his throat before amnesty will fit.

Many people don't know that Obama only has one leg and he uses his penis as the other leg to hold himself up right. That's why he's so popular among people like Indofred especially when he's bent over on the prayer rug. Obama just gives him a little goose and it makes him Goose Step so much easier to Obama's rhetoric “FORWARD TO COMMUNISM!”

That would be "Foward..."

Obama vowed during the Register interview to revamp immigration laws in his second term, and predicted Republicans would go along because of the nation’s population shifts.

“(One) thing I’m confident we’ll get done next year is immigration reform,” he said.

“And since this is off the record, I will just be very blunt,” he said. Republican alienation of the Latino community is “a relatively new phenomenon,” he said. President George W. Bush and chief strategist Karl Rove “were smart enough to understand the changing nature of America. And so I am fairly confident that they’re (Republicans) going to have a deep interest in getting that done.”

SOURCE:

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012310250053&nclick_check=1

What an overly dramatic title and OP!!! He's not "shoving anything" down anyone's throat. By the way who is this "our" crap? I am totally fine with immigration reform, heck I am fine with an intelligent amnesty solution as well. I'm an American citizen. I'm not part of your "our".

SOURCE:

See Obama is like Reagan.

Nope, Maobama is a commiecrat, Reagan was just dumb enough to trust them. He did learn the lesson.

Obama vowed during the Register interview to revamp immigration laws in his second term, and predicted Republicans would go along because of the nation’s population shifts

Good job proving to be an outright liar. Nowhere does he say anything about amnesty. Personally, I welcome the right kind of immigration reform. Not sure Obama is going to have the ideas I want to see, but that's no excuse to lie and put words in his mouth.

Man you conservatives love phrasing things you don't like as being shoved down you throat.

Fucking incredible.

You laugh because you've overcome your 'gag reflex' and can now swallow ANYTHING with nary a 2nd thought.

Dante did NOT vote for Obama in 2008. But Dante does remember Obama promising to tackle health care insurance in America. He did. And the 2006 congressional elections had Democrats promising reform too.

So, civics class today will cover what government gets to do after it is elected to do something

Fucking incredible.

You laugh because you've overcome your 'gag reflex' and can now swallow ANYTHING with nary a 2nd thought.

I don't think of things I don't like as things being rammed down my throat, like you guys do.

Thought doesn't even fucking enter my mind, but it's endless with you motherfuckers.

That idiom is fucking bread and butter for you guys. And don't even try to pretend that you use it in the medicinal term like swallowing a pill you don't want.

You're always very emotive about it.

Shoved... forced... rammed.

Last edited:

Fucking incredible.

I don't think of things I don't like as things being rammed down my throat, like you guys do.

Thought doesn't even fucking enter my mind, but it's endless with you motherfuckers.

That idiom is fucking bread and butter for you guys. And don't even try to pretend that you use it in the medicinal term like swallowing a pill you don't want.

You're always very emotive about it.

Shoved... forced... rammed.

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a quote of mine using that term, and I find it even funnier that you categorize me as one of 'you guys', considering that I've had numerous disagreements with several conservative posters on this site.

But whatever blows your dress up, I guess...

Forum List

Back