Obama vows to Shove Amnesty Down Our Throats in His Second Term as President!

President Obama and the Democrats campaigned on reforming health care in America.

Disagreements by losers do not constitute what wingnuts proclaim about shoving...throats...blah, blah, blah...

The stupid sob is still confused, most latinos I know don't support illegal immigration. The people that did it by the rules see amnesty as an insult. A republican house will not go along, they may visit legal immigration refom. Why is it when Maobama uses the word "comprehinsive" it's never good.

no one is talking about supporting illegal immigration. they're talking about the same BI-PARTISAN policies that were advanced by Bush.

i know... the rabid and radical lunatic base kiboshed that, too

Democrats do not want to deal with illegal immigration.

They want to flood the states with millions of illegals and grant them the right to vote...for Democrats.

They will never ever deal with an issue that for now is a real winner for them, regardless how damaging it is to the economy.

Face it.....this is the dirty little secret of illegal immigration. Why in the hell would any Democrat want to solve a problem that helps them. It's like racism in the black community or abortion with women. Illegal immigration is the gift for Democrats that keeps on giving.

The stupid sob is still confused, most latinos I know don't support illegal immigration. The people that did it by the rules see amnesty as an insult. A republican house will not go along, they may visit legal immigration refom. Why is it when Maobama uses the word "comprehinsive" it's never good.

no one is talking about supporting illegal immigration. they're talking about the same BI-PARTISAN policies that were advanced by Bush.

i know... the rabid and radical lunatic base kiboshed that, too

Democrats do not want to deal with illegal immigration.

They want to flood the states with millions of illegals and grant them the right to vote...for Democrats.

They will never ever deal with an issue that for now is a real winner for them, regardless how damaging it is to the economy.

Face it.....this is the dirty little secret of illegal immigration. Why in the hell would any Democrat want to solve a problem that helps them. It's like racism in the black community or abortion with women. Illegal immigration is the gift for Democrats that keeps on giving.

^^^ This ^^^

Reps your way!

President vows to Shove Amnesty Down Our Throats in His Second Term as President!

reaganamnesty.png

yeah, yeah, well some things scream out to be repeated

:eusa_shifty:

Reagan probably handed out amnesty in order to boost GOP rolls in the future

Forum List

Back