Obama tried to get Rev Wright to stay quiet 'by paying him $150,000 during the 2008 campaign'

Apparently you believe that your post answers my question. Why would he pay her not to tell it if she isn't telling it?
Of course it does. 11 days before his election, he paid her to not tell her story. If he cared about Melanie, a) he wouldn’t have cheated on her, no less while she was carrying his baby; and b) he would have paid her to not tell her story, just like he did in 2016. Eliminating Melanie as the reason for paying Stormy.
You're simply ignoring what I post. This thread is over.
No, I’m not, ya fucking moron. You’re moronically asking why would he pay her after she went public with her story since she later denied the very story she told. I’m telling you, if he didn’t want the story to go public, he would have paid her before she went public with her story, to keep her mouth shut, so that his wife wouldn’t find out.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?
Sorry, turd, I've already lost interest in your bile.
Your concession is duly noted.

You asked for proof she went public with her story and that Crazy Donald didn’t pay for her not to tell it, and you were shown that to be the case. No one is surprised now to see you run for the proverbial hills.

:dance:
That isn't what I asked for, idiot, but I really don't care at this point. I quickly lose interest in any debate where my opponent lies constantly.

You asked for proof she went public with her story and that Crazy Donald didn’t pay for her not to tell it, and you were shown that to be the case. No one is surprised now to see you run for the proverbial hills.

Trump does not have a trail of dead bodies in the wake of keeping the "closet door" shut.

QUEER-O does....

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/obama-body-count-debbie-c

Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

BTW, dumbass, you can make all the hysterical threats you want, but Trump did nothing illegal.
LOL

Too late, fucking moron, you already admitted what he did is illegal...
It's a contribution, asshole. That makes it actually illegal

What Trump did is not a contribution.
Aww, you poor, fucking moron. You said it is...
I "admitted" nothing except the fact that you're a moron.
Fucking moron, you said it’s illegal...

Trump does not have a trail of dead bodies in the wake of keeping the "closet door" shut.

QUEER-O does....

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/obama-body-count-debbie-c

Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost
LOLOL

As always, your dementia is noted and laughed at. :lol:

Of course it does. 11 days before his election, he paid her to not tell her story. If he cared about Melanie, a) he wouldn’t have cheated on her, no less while she was carrying his baby; and b) he would have paid her to not tell her story, just like he did in 2016. Eliminating Melanie as the reason for paying Stormy.
You're simply ignoring what I post. This thread is over.
No, I’m not, ya fucking moron. You’re moronically asking why would he pay her after she went public with her story since she later denied the very story she told. I’m telling you, if he didn’t want the story to go public, he would have paid her before she went public with her story, to keep her mouth shut, so that his wife wouldn’t find out.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?
Sorry, turd, I've already lost interest in your bile.
Your concession is duly noted.

That isn't what I asked for, idiot, but I really don't care at this point. I quickly lose interest in any debate where my opponent lies constantly.
I’m not lying just because you’re a fucking moron.

"History

Citizen Free Press does not have an about page, disclaimer or any information regarding who is behind the website. A Who is search shows the domain was registered privately in 2016. The only information we can glean from the website is someone named Kane is the admin and publishes all the articles."

Citizen Free Press - Media Bias/Fact Check

Certainly does not read like a very reliable source to me. More like a political, grocery store check out lane tabloid.
In other words the source is utter crap.
Gawd you hacks are lazy
Nope, realistic.
The source made an article about a book that got published.
You hacks get so old
"The source made an article about a book that got published." Which was my point TNH. The OP is BS because the source is BS. Anyway...

Whether it was "weak" is irrelevant. We didn't have any US attorneys threatening Obama over a so-called "campaign contribution violation." None of you sleazy lying douchebags got your noses out of joint about it.

Because there was no evidence that it actually happened, much less that Obama ordered it.

We have Trump ON TAPE, conspiring with Cohen and Pecker to buy off Daniels and McDougal.

attacks on the DNC were a problem, but defending against them was not the job of the US government, which had enough on its hands fending off assault on higher stakes stuff like weapons designs.

thats why Obama didnt interfere in Russian meddling

Forum List

Back