FLASHBACK Obama's $150,000 'BRIBE' His campaign team 'paid Rev Wright to stay quiet in 2008 campaign

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Damn, I forgot all about this CAMPAIGN ENTANGLEMENT!!!!! Sure sounds like the Mulatto should have s SPECIAL COUNCIL investigate this FELONY!!!!!

From 2012. Yes 2012. 6 years ago.

Reverend Jeremiah Wright caused problems for President Barack Obama's campaign in 2008, and new details have emerged alleging that the then-candidate tried to convince his former pastor to keep quiet.

The retired pastor, who came under fire after an old sermon where he said that the September 11 terrorist attacks were 'America's chickens coming home to roost', said that he was offered $150,000 to stay silent until the election was over.

Journalist Edward Klein interviewed Mr Wright and included their conversation in his new book, The Amateur.

Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Oh, and on a similar vein....

What about his $5million bribe to the U of C medical center for his then unemployed wife’s ‘part-time’ (no-show) job that paid her $377,000 per year. A job for which she was supremely unqualified.

A clear bribe.

south_park_shit.jpg

I see the low IQ Club is here...girls, cookies and milk will be served later!....oh, and as many times as I can find new bribery and campaign finance felonies by you CommieRATS!

I see the low IQ Club is here...girls, cookies and milk will be served later!....oh, and as many times as I can find new bribery and campaign finance felonies by you CommieRATS!

There hasn't been a new accusation from the right for years. Still the same old repeated crap. You need new material.

There hasn't been a new accusation from the right for years. Still the same old repeated crap. You need new material.
You scum have been out of power for 2 years....felt good!

Enjoy what little time you have left. You already lost the house, and everybody even remotely connected to Trump has either flipped or gone to jail.

"Felt good" and republicans didn't do shit except raid the treasury again. POTUS apologists once again used as toilet paper for the rich. I've concluded that like a lot of Pro-Trump posters on USMB, you are not an American. You are a foreign troll.

New Topics

Forum List

Back