Obama: "Tolly-Bon", "Pocky-ston"???

Whats with this dude trying to be overly.....whats the word.....academic, when he makes speeches and uses the politically correct way to pronounce words like that?

Hey Prez, you are in America. You dont have to say it like you are in Egypt, or the Columbia Univ professors lounge. Taliban will be fine. Pakistan too. "Tolly-bon", when combined with the rest of your plain American sounding language, sounds like you made such an effort to pronounce it differently....out of respect or something? For the "Tal-a-ban". Or "Pack-is-tan", not "Pocky-ston".

Taliban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sound it out you fool

You're confirming my point. Americans dont pronouce it that way.

Only left wing fucking idiots take the time to know, or care, how a goat and dirt farmer in a cave would say it.

We don't eat dog
We know there are 50, not 57 states
We know the difference between Memorial Day and Veterans Day
We salute during the National Anthem

Here's what you do. You listen to native speakers of a particular language say words. Then, you do your best to pronounce the words........especially when it comes to proper nouns......exactly the same way.

You make an attempt, asshole.

Fuck that. I'll use whatever my native accent is to pronounce a word. You dont here foreign leaders trying to twist their natural accent to pronounce words to better please Americans.

Another one I hate that the lefties always do:

When they are talking in their normal accent, then the word "Latino" comes up, and they suddenly become Hispanic and emphasize a long "i" with a long "e" sound, like "Lateeeeeno". They sound like fucking idiots when they do that. Like bitch, just say it how you normally say it, we'll still get the point.

Your long-winded nonsense merely demonstrates how unAmerican you are. Get over yourself, self-inflated bubba. Your way is only one of several ways. Latino with the long e is how it is pronounced, bubba.

Dear Idiot.

It is NOT a bad thing to pronouce things correctly

Pronouncing it the way 99.9% of Americans do is not bad either.

"Correct" is in the ear of the listener. A Mexican with a strong Hispanic accent will say "Pakistan" different than I would. To him, and his Mexican peers, his way is correct. You wont hear him trying to twist around his accent to pronounce 1 word in a sentence in a different accent than his others. Like "Iran" should be "eye-ran", not "Eeee-ron".

It just sounds fucking stupid. Speak in your native accent. Oh.....wait....maybe Obama is trying to do that:lol:

Here's what you do. You listen to native speakers of a particular language say words. Then, you do your best to pronounce the words........especially when it comes to proper nouns......exactly the same way.

You make an attempt, asshole.

Fuck that. I'll use whatever my native accent is to pronounce a word. You dont here foreign leaders trying to twist their natural accent to pronounce words to better please Americans.

Another one I hate that the lefties always do:

When they are talking in their normal accent, then the word "Latino" comes up, and they suddenly become Hispanic and emphasize a long "i" with a long "e" sound, like "Lateeeeeno". They sound like fucking idiots when they do that. Like bitch, just say it how you normally say it, we'll still get the point.

Your long-winded nonsense merely demonstrates how unAmerican you are. Get over yourself, self-inflated bubba. Your way is only one of several ways. Latino with the long e is how it is pronounced, bubba.

My gf is half puerto rican. She says it "Latino", not "Lateeeeeno" (the way white moron libs on MSNBC always try to say it).

Is "bubba" supposed to piss me off? Or are you a geechee?

Who cares how your GF says it, bucs. That's the point. Your way is not the only way, bubba.

Who cares how your GF says it, bucs. That's the point. Your way is not the only way, bubba.

But why change it? Obama obviously has a normal midwest accent. His instinctive accent is similar to 90% of other Americans, with the deep South and Northern/Jersey accents excluded.

Its so obvious when he hits a word like that and purposely distorts his natural accent to say it how someone else, in another part of the world, would say it.

Why? Why do that? Just say it how most Americans do, how HE HIMSELF would say it normally.

Do you idiot liberals here do that? WHen talking over coffee, do you distort your natural accent to be sure to say "Pocky-ston" rather than "Pakistan", or "Lateeeeno" rather than just "Latino"???

Does the little guy in your head say "You're so special fella. You just said it so intellectually, how a real true wordly person would say it."

But why change it? Obama obviously has a normal midwest accent. His instinctive accent is similar to 90% of other Americans, with the deep South and Northern/Jersey accents excluded.

Its so obvious when he hits a word like that and purposely distorts his natural accent to say it how someone else, in another part of the world, would say it.

Why? Why do that? Just say it how most Americans do, how HE HIMSELF would say it normally.

Because many in the belt way, because of Ivy League education, talk differently. No reason why the should not, and no reason for you to make fun of it.

Because many in the belt way, because of Ivy League education, talk differently. No reason why the should not, and no reason for you to make fun of it.

yes. Over half of the people inside the beltway have Bachelors degrees or higher.

Well I'm going to. They sound like fucking idiots. Just talk in your normal accent. Bush had an Ivy League education and didn't talk that way. Some of the NFL players and coaches had Ivy League educations. They dont either.

Lefties like the self-important feeling they get when they try to talk like a native of a foreign country would. Out of "respect" right?

Whats with this dude trying to be overly.....whats the word.....academic, when he makes speeches and uses the politically correct way to pronounce words like that?

Hey Prez, you are in America. You dont have to say it like you are in Egypt, or the Columbia Univ professors lounge. Taliban will be fine. Pakistan too. "Tolly-bon", when combined with the rest of your plain American sounding language, sounds like you made such an effort to pronounce it differently....out of respect or something? For the "Tal-a-ban". Or "Pack-is-tan", not "Pocky-ston".

I wonder if President Douche BAg rolls his r's when he orders Taco Bell? Does he use a British accent when saying Great Britain?

What an asshat that guy is.

520.gif

532.gif

LOL!!!!!!

It's always so amusing, when you White Wingers attempt to convince others that it's "hip" to be ignorant-White-trash!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Its far from just Obama. All left wing morons do this shit. On MSNBC a few days ago, they were talking immigration. Some Democratic feminist was on there, talking normally, saying "They dont want to lose the Latino vote", but mid-sentence, she had some sort of vocal cord seizure and said "the 'LATEEEEEENO' vote". Bitch, just talk. Stop trying to sound multicultural through your language. You're were probably born in Scranton.

520.gif

532.gif

LOL!!!!!!

It's always so amusing, when you White Wingers attempt to convince others that it's "hip" to be ignorant-White-trash!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Even funnier when left wing retards try to talk like a foreigner, I guess to prove their intellect right?

Forum List

Back