Obama to visit Middle East - but NOT Israel

Still waiting for the list.

American leaders demonizing all muslims? You asked...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is21AacoC4I]YouTube - Congresswoman Ginny Brown-Waite Defends Anti-Muslim Hate[/ame]

I'll never get over the stupidity of people who think they should kowtow to those who have sworn to kill us.

It's only stupid to stupid people. And nobody is "kowtowing" to the enemy. Your choice of words only proves your own igorance because you're obviously deficient in your knowledge of how wars and conflicts are settled.

No, stupid people are those who fail to understand that we don't "make" people into killing machines. We don't "deserve" to be targeted for our faith.

Study the history of Islam, bitch. Then get back to me with your ridiculous posturing.

I HAVE studied the history of ISLAM, genius. But YOU might study the difference between Islam and Islamism, the latter being strict fundamentalism not unlike Christianity and Christian fundamentalists. Educate yourself, horses ass.

What Is the Difference Between Islam and Islamism?

There are hundreds of publications on this subject, sweetie. Why not break from the herd and learn something new?

Hee hee hee
avt64.gif

And now I'm going to scream. Isreal will not make concessions. End of story. How many presidents have tried and failed? Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, Obama wants to try something different and have something DIFFERENT to bring to the peace table? For example, discussions with the Arab leaders first before yet another round of "peace" negotiations between Israel and Palestine? I think he needs to look at his cards before he makes a play, don't you?

Are you kidding, Israel has made a ton of concessions, but the Palestinians have made NONE! The Palestinians hold onto the fairy tale of the so called Palestinian Refugees returning to Israel, what country is going to take on millions of enemies of the state? NONE! Would America take on million of La Nation of Atlzan or Al Qaeda members. Would Russia welcome millions of Chechan Separatist into Russia. Would Iran or Turk welcome millions of Kurdish Separatist! NO! So why do those hypocrites expect Israel to do the same. Dividing Jerusalem is a sticking situation, but it could be on the table if the Palestinian compromised anywhere. With the settlement, why is equal land given for equal land taken not a compromise in the Palestinian and your eyes? I mean why can't Israel given up the Palestinian Settlements in Israel for the Jewish Settlements in the West Bank. Heck Israel is even ready to toss in a land bridge for Gaza to the West Bank.

See people like you will ignore that Israel was willing to give up 95-98% of the land the Palestinian requested. That is 2-5% off. If the Palestinians would have said yes, then we would have seem the first Palestinian Nation in World History!

Maggie Mae is a typical, America-hating liberal piece of shit who supports tyrants, killers, and the oppressors of the helpless and vulnerable.

She's an apologist who assumes that nobody is as good, right, or smart as she is, and anyone who thinks differently should justly be wiped off the face of the earth. In other words, she's a sympathizer with the filth of the world.

Have fun with her.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."
— Socrates

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is21AacoC4I]YouTube - Congresswoman Ginny Brown-Waite Defends Anti-Muslim Hate[/ame]

C'mon now - that game is too easy to play.

This guy was elected Vice President of the United States...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rXe4lPrv4U]YouTube - Biden the Racist - Old democrat[/ame]

There are hundreds of publications on this subject, sweetie. Why not break from the herd and learn something new?
AllieBaba isn't going to believe anything about Muslims that isn't fed to her by some Islamophobic propaganda mill. She's convinced herself that she knows more about my religion than I do, and generally responds to my refutations of her bullshit with inane and baseless accusations of dishonesty... if she responds at all. :lol:

I commend you for trying, but people like that won't simply give up their deep-seated prejudicial beliefs. Whether or not their position is consistent with reality is inconsequential to them; blind hatred is the foundation of their petty ideologies.

AllieBaba isn't going to believe anything about Muslims that isn't fed to her by some Islamophobic propaganda mill. She's convinced herself that she knows more about my religion than I do, and generally responds to my refutations of her bullshit with inane and baseless accusations of dishonesty... if she responds at all. :lol:

I commend you for trying, but people like that won't simply give up their deep-seated prejudicial beliefs. Whether or not their position is consistent with reality is inconsequential to them; blind hatred is the foundation of their petty ideologies.

There are still some people who refuse to be in the same room with a Japanese person. It's a mindset, born of inbred ignorance and devoid of any logic.

There are still some people who refuse to be in the same room with a Japanese person. It's a mindset, born of inbred ignorance and devoid of any logic.

The Democrat Party???

Ah yes, if you idiots had your way, we would never talk to our "enemies." Just bomb the shit out of all of 'em. Who cares if we would need to recruit Boy Scouts and little old ladies to do it? And at the same time, let's contract with Halliburton to build a great big impenetrable dome over the continental United States to ward off an angry Russia, Venezula, Iran, North Korea. Yeah, that's the ticket. How come the great thinkers of America haven't laid out a plan like that?

Wrong I support talking to your enemies aka the Nixon opening up of China. I support this current mission Obama is doing. I think Israel should engage in direct talks with HAMAS, But I don't at the same time want the leader displaying weakness. Opening dialog must lead to something and he is definitely dropping the ball on Iran and North Korea, just like Bush did! I think we should lift the embargo on Cuba, but only after we have dialog and get something for the lifting! I want him to engage Russia and try to form more of an alliance type relationship.

I hope to god I am wrong on Obama's Iran policy and that he is trying to appeal to the everyday disenchanted Iran voter so Alamdouchebag gets ousted in a few days an a reformer takes the helm (to go along with reformers already taking the Iranian Parliament) and then waiting until after the election to take a hard stand and engage in direct talks with Iran! Hopefully that is his strategy. If that is the case, then his nuclear energy talk is not all bad and his strategy is not all flawed. However, I just don't think that is the case. Rather think he is embolding our enemies!

So what do you suggest we talk to Kim Jung Ill or his successor about? NK has violated both the Clinton and Bush negotiating "frameworks" for nonproliferation in exchange for humanitarian aid. We've given in and removed sanctions, only to have the agreements violated within days.

So what should we do with Iran that isn't already being done? Even Bush finally sent an envoy to Iran to begin talks just about a year ago. Trade relations with Cuba is looooooong overdue. So that leaves Israel, where there also remains a decades-long stalemate.

At some point, you have to learn that doing the same thing over and over again IS the definition of insanity, and it's time to try a different approach. Time to do the long division to solve the problems, rather than knocking ourselves out using equations that don't add up. And that of course includes the a peaceful solution between Israel and Palestine.

Your previous litany alleging "weakness" on Obama's part are pure propagandized fearmongering with a bunch of what-ifs as talking points. Well shit, WHAT IF you're wrong!

I am starting to think your sycophantic! In one breathe you strongly condemn something in the next one you strongly condemn the side you just took!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rXe4lPrv4U]YouTube - Biden the Racist - Old democrat[/ame]

Only a complete brainwashed fool would think that Biden's comments were "racist." If anything, he was making the point that [Indian] Muslims are free market enterprisers, rather than cloak & dagger terrorists.

Wrong I support talking to your enemies aka the Nixon opening up of China. I support this current mission Obama is doing. I think Israel should engage in direct talks with HAMAS, But I don't at the same time want the leader displaying weakness. Opening dialog must lead to something and he is definitely dropping the ball on Iran and North Korea, just like Bush did! I think we should lift the embargo on Cuba, but only after we have dialog and get something for the lifting! I want him to engage Russia and try to form more of an alliance type relationship.

I hope to god I am wrong on Obama's Iran policy and that he is trying to appeal to the everyday disenchanted Iran voter so Alamdouchebag gets ousted in a few days an a reformer takes the helm (to go along with reformers already taking the Iranian Parliament) and then waiting until after the election to take a hard stand and engage in direct talks with Iran! Hopefully that is his strategy. If that is the case, then his nuclear energy talk is not all bad and his strategy is not all flawed. However, I just don't think that is the case. Rather think he is embolding our enemies!

So what do you suggest we talk to Kim Jung Ill or his successor about? NK has violated both the Clinton and Bush negotiating "frameworks" for nonproliferation in exchange for humanitarian aid. We've given in and removed sanctions, only to have the agreements violated within days.

So what should we do with Iran that isn't already being done? Even Bush finally sent an envoy to Iran to begin talks just about a year ago. Trade relations with Cuba is looooooong overdue. So that leaves Israel, where there also remains a decades-long stalemate.

At some point, you have to learn that doing the same thing over and over again IS the definition of insanity, and it's time to try a different approach. Time to do the long division to solve the problems, rather than knocking ourselves out using equations that don't add up. And that of course includes the a peaceful solution between Israel and Palestine.

Your previous litany alleging "weakness" on Obama's part are pure propagandized fearmongering with a bunch of what-ifs as talking points. Well shit, WHAT IF you're wrong!

I am starting to think your sycophantic! In one breathe you strongly condemn something in the next one you strongly condemn the side you just took!

Not very perceptive, I see. My first comment was satire (tongue-in-cheek).

YouTube - Congresswoman Ginny Brown-Waite Defends Anti-Muslim Hate

Only a complete brainwashed fool would think that Biden's comments were "racist." If anything, he was making the point that [Indian] Muslims are free market enterprisers, rather than cloak & dagger terrorists.

Oh really?

:lol:

Perhaps you have been standing too close to those 100 new nuclear reactors you recently stated were built since Three Mile Island.

Biden is a buffoon.

Always has been...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHR-XtuPaxs]YouTube - Joe Biden - THE Ultimate Idiot![/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uKroMBXwxw&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
I think I know why Obama picked him! In order to make him bullet proof. No rightist radical on the fringe is going to touch Obama, since then we would have Biden.As much as a disapprove of Obama, I thank my lucky stars its him and not Biden (or Clinton and Richardson for that matter) Biden might be the most clueless individual to ever hold public office. You have to start wondering about the intelligence of the people in DL!

YouTube - Biden the Racist - Old democrat

Oh really?

Perhaps you have been standing too close to those 100 new nuclear reactors you recently stated were built since Three Mile Island.

Biden is a buffoon.

Always has been...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHR-XtuPaxs]YouTube - Joe Biden - THE Ultimate Idiot![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uKroMBXwxw&feature=related]YouTube - Introducing Joe Biden or "Oops..he did it again"[/ame]

Last edited:
I think I know why Obama picked him! In order to make him bullet proof. No rightist radical on the fringe is going to touch Obama, since then we would have Biden.As much as a disapprove of Obama, I thank my lucky stars its him and not Biden (or Clinton and Richardson for that matter) Biden might be the most clueless individual to ever hold public office. You have to start wondering about the intelligence of the people in DL!

Oh really?

Biden is a buffoon.

Always has been...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uKroMBXwxw&feature=related]YouTube - Introducing Joe Biden or "Oops..he did it again"[/ame]

He benefited from growing Nixon fatigue and a very long-in-the-tooth Republican candidate (and some strong union support) when Biden initially won his Senate seat in the early 70's. When his wife and child were killed in the auto accident, his handlers spun the situation well and gained significant political points for Biden - a situation that continues to this day. (I am not diminishing the tragedy - but Biden himself has utilized the aftermath of those deaths repeatedly in every subsequent political campaign...)

He has since ran for president a number of times and it was at that time the national press corp discovered just how poorly Biden did as a student - and just how willing Biden was to ramble on about his favorite subject - Joe Biden. Biden's grades both in high school and in college were consistently below average. His time in college appears to have only been sustained due to it keeping him out of Vietnam. By the late 1980s he had become something of a joke among reporters and even his own Democrat colleagues.

His selection as VP by Obama remains a mystery, as does the even greater mystery of his ever-growing hairline...

joebidensideview.jpg

joe-biden-100208.jpg

Last edited:
I truly fear anything happening to Obama, since Biden would be like a 100 fold worse leftist Bush! Scary!

Oh really?

Biden is a buffoon.

Always has been...

YouTube - Joe Biden - THE Ultimate Idiot!

YouTube - Introducing Joe Biden or "Oops..he did it again"

He benefited from growing Nixon fatigue and a very long-in-the-tooth Republican candidate (and some strong union support) when Biden initially won his Senate seat in the early 70's. When his wife and child were killed in the auto accident, his handlers spun the situation well and gained significant political points for Biden - a situation that continues to this day. (I am not diminishing the tragedy - but Biden himself has utilized the aftermath of those deaths repeatedly in every subsequent political campaign...)

He has since ran for president a number of times and it was at that time the national press corp discovered just how poorly Biden did as a student - and just how willing Biden was to ramble on about his favorite subject - Joe Biden. Biden's grades both in high school and in college were consistently below average. His time in college appears to have only been sustained due to it keeping him out of Vietnam. By the late 1980s he had become something of a joke among reporters and even his own Democrat colleagues.

His selection as VP by Obama remains a mystery, as does the even greater mystery of his ever-growing hairline...

joebidensideview.jpg

joe-biden-100208.jpg

Biden is "clueless"??? Sure he is. Just because you don't like his inyourface honesty, he's hardly "clueless."

Joe Biden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now put those credentials up against these, someone else who was the Republican nominee for vice president:

Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back