China sends 6 warships to the middle east !

Are you dressed up in your camo costume yet. That tough talk calls for at least the appearance that goes with your AR-15! LOL
We'll annex you at our leisure, cupcake. :itsok:
I prefer a FAL.
Are you not American? That's not an American weapon. I guess you could say it shoots .308, but that's NATO/UN

weapon. They call it "7.62 x 51".

Last edited:
wonder if they have subs in the area .
China has been turning out submarines at an astounding rate. They have a major submarine base with only an underwater entrance. It is built inside a mountain so it is invisible to aircraft or satellites. What a mess!

Are you not American? That's not an American weapon. I guess you could say it shoots .308, but that's NATO/UN

It's a manly round.

R.630679030c6518067557395da18655b9

Personally I am a G3 man.

It's a show of force that will be capable of sinking an aircraft carrier.
I doubt if the American military will want to test the waters against China's hypersonic missiles ability.

Regardless of the outcome, the next step up the ladder is almost certainly going to be the move to nuclear.

At least all sides have the comfort of knowing that serious precautions are being taken to avoid a war that neither side can win. Why would China want to exaggerate it's counterforce demonstration of strength?
The Type 052D destroyer only carries YJ-18 cruise missiles, subsonic missiles with a range of less than three hundred miles. It only has a 64 cell VLS system that in this situation has to be almost entirely loaded with SAMs and ASW missiles and can't be reloaded at sea.

It's a show of force that will be capable of sinking an aircraft carrier.
I doubt if the American military will want to test the waters against China's hypersonic missiles ability.

Regardless of the outcome, the next step up the ladder is almost certainly going to be the move to nuclear.

At least all sides have the comfort of knowing that serious precautions are being taken to avoid a war that neither side can win. Why would China want to exaggerate it's counterforce demonstration of strength?
The frigate is a type 054A which only carries sixteen SSMs that are also subsonic, and a direct hit couldn't do more than damage an Israeli Saar class Corvette when one was launched by Hezbollah.

Forum List

Back